How much you'll have till 2030? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you'll have till 2030?

On 12/6/2019 at 10:11 AM, Lubruselu said:

For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

You have this target but do you have any valid plan to back this claim or you just hope this will be rewarded to you without doing nothing. You are talking about millions that you will probably won't manage to make and you should set your targets lower, otherwise you will be very disappointed.

I hope that I will own that much too, and it is possible, also I want to be the richest man in the world by that time. I need to work towards that. This is my plan.

I am not think you are have real in this post and you are only say somethings that are not going to happen and you would wish to be this way but probably it won't anyway good luck with what is goes to be something very difficult to achieve.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

The truth is we need to follow and work and be sure that we are able to run the market perfectly and the truth is we need to follow  the work that we have and hope we grow together this is 10 years from now and I hope that am able to really get in some good money from it

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You make a post about the future and you claim to have this much. But this means you don't have them right now so you are not a whale but you plan to be one. Good to have so high targets but it only looks that you are spamming and making numbers out of your head.

• +2 1

On 12/7/2019 at 9:27 AM, Emma said:

Brother are you asking for my future! How i will say this as any thing can happen to me in this time.  By the way, i am learning crypto and i think i will own a good amount.

I don't think that we can know how much we will have by then because we don't know the future. However we would always be arriving to get more coins into wallet and increase our net income. So it is possible for me to gather up to 4bitcoin before then.

I try not to think so far, so we can't predict what will happen in such a long time, especially in the cryptomere, so it's better to focus on the present, but it's safe to dream)

• +1 1

I think 30 Bitcoins will be enough for me and together I aspire to more than that and I want the idea to spread with all the youth of my country so that it will benefit everyone.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:11 AM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

It is good to benefit from digital currencies in the long term, for example, bitcoin 10 years ago was valued at $ 1, but now it exceeds $ 15,000.

Till the year 2030 I would like to have more than 100 bitcoins although till now I am not reach even 1 bitcoin, but I will make sure that I success on that.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I don't know the amount because I used crypto in my daily life especially now that I am a student i need money to sustain my needs in school and in daily life. I wish that I invest more in Bitcoin in the future.

There's a lot of time for us till we reach year 2030. But I don't think that I'd be able to reach that kind of amount of cryptocurrency. I might have some Bitcoin but I doubt that it will be like a 100 of it. I'd have plenty but not that kind of plenty as yours. lol.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/6/2019 at 9:11 AM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

Wow are you wishing to have such coins or you are working on investment will earn you such coins then. But if wishes were houses many will will ride. Your dedication and commitment really matters and setting a goal to meet up your target really matters too. All the best bro

• Useful or interesting 1

Within a year, you may find that half of the traders lost and moved away from this market, and this matter depends on the person's readiness to learn, increase his experience and the extent of his discipline, so making a profit without commitment is impossible, and therefore this matter is relative from one person to another about the amount of profit making.

• +1 1

Actually, I have not started trading and not collected btc much, so I cannot tell you about that. But your 100 BTC goal is very big. But i ggunk you will become successful. 

I think it is impossible to answer such a question by making long term calculations. You can only express your cryptocurrency goal that you want to reach by 2030.

Because there are many variable factors for the answer to this question. For example, your cryptocurrency earning sources, the amount of your current cryptocurrency savings, new conditions that may arise in the coming years, etc.

I hope you reach your target of 100 Bitcoin (BTC) by 2030. I do not have such high expectations. I just want to have a cryptocurrency income that can afford me regularly when I'm old.

I did not calculate what I will have in the coming days, but I will do my best to make the biggest profit for this coding in the future and succeed in reaching my goal.

Nothing to see here just some daydreaming post without anything useful, a person that has unrealistic targets and not even giving us anything that we can make something better of this post, however it is very possible this person is trolling with posts that have no meaning at all.

It is very difficult to say at what stage Bitcoin will go by 2030.  However, the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  However, the price will increase in the future.  2030 is still a long way off.  So I can't say how much bitcoin I will deposit until then.  Because I don't have enough money so I can't buy and hold Bitcoin.  But those who hold on for a long time will benefit a lot.

Its good to raise our aspirations high, but I don't how it will end in 2030 but it will be good if we can invest lots more on altcoins cos by 2030 its values might be more than the value of bitcoin now.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 12:50 PM, Gusion said:

How can you secure that? For me, I don't know. I still doesn't have that much coins so I don't think I can have that huge amount. Can you tell me on how you earn? Because that will surely helps me.

Not all advices of strategy that's someone using will be working to all people, so that's you must find your own strategy to know how can you succeed in crypto. 

• +2 1

I am not an investor and I can not afford the big investments too but I am trying to hold new currencies in my wallet so I hope I will be getting more and more in future.

That is intersting mate, it looks like you are a whale to even thinking of reaching these amounts 😄 

As for me, I don't do these kind of predictions, I may make good profits, if I can keep up with the markets and trends. And I can be left with nothing, if something goes seriously wrong.

Everything can happen in this market so it is important to have realistic goals and a decent strategy to follow.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think your target is too high. To get just 1 BTC in 1 year, I may not be able to at the current price, especially if I only collect it through a campaign. I didn't set a target for how much BTC I would earn, the most important thing is that right now I will continue to work hard to get whatever I can get.

• +1 1

Earnestly I think I dont know how I will have tomorrow and you are hoping to know what or how we will have on 2030 perhaps we won't be here or possibly the crypto they will transform it to other things...etc

• +1 1