How much you'll have till 2030? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you'll have till 2030?

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 5
  • +2 8
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

How can you secure that? For me, I don't know. I still doesn't have that much coins so I don't think I can have that huge amount. Can you tell me on how you earn? Because that will surely helps me.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

I certainly won't own that much. Because I do not collect bitcoins and trade them and partly change. I am more hopeful for the growth of tokens and altcoins that I hold. Again, time will tell.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

I want to keep a lot of BTC in my wallet by 2030, I want to own over 200 BTC + 20000 dollars in my wallet by 2030, so I think my future will be bright.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Haha 100btc is a very ambitious big goal, i hope you will reach there one day buddy. As for me i would want to reach maybe around $300k by that time from crypto earnings. its gonna be one long road but i will try my best not to give up.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +4 1

I can't give you a specific answer on this, because you are asking about eleven years from now, maybe bitcoin will disappear, or maybe he will be priced at 50k dollars where we are capable to have it like now

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

it looks like I didn't save it in btc but etherum. I will have 20 etherums until 2030 if crypto is still present. it would be worth it if etherum was worth $ 1,000.

Brother are you asking for my future! How i will say this as any thing can happen to me in this time.  By the way, i am learning crypto and i think i will own a good amount.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

Bengali?

View this Topic

It is a good idea to raise your aspirations, but do not raise them too much so that you will not be shocked later, i dont know if will die tommorow or i will leave another  80 year , but im trying to make my future better as much i can . 

• +5 1

On 12/6/2019 at 4:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

You have a lot of coins in you. I wouldn't be as rich as you, I think I would just have 1 to 4 Bitcoins, I only have less than 1 Bitcoin now. The only source of my income for Bitcoin is just this forum. I am still searching another legit crypto paid job to earn more.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:59 AM, Wish107.5 said:

wow you are so rich,  is that true or just an expectation or you are planning to buy?  Because me o don't know if I accumulate bitcoin because my for me o need bitcoin for my daily need maybe if I'm lucky to earn in bounty rewards again I will have maybe 1 bitcoin and 5 ethereum only. 

Its look that's he has many dreams in cryptocurrency because is too hard for crypto users to predict how much they'll be worth in the future

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I have no any idea that how much will I have till that time but I am sure that I will be more wealthy till that time because along with crypto earning I am also trying to start my own business. 

On 12/6/2019 at 4:47 PM, Sameer25 said:

I havent hood much better result still necause through out the insipire fact of that we can get a good subject to be in the stage of life and also get by a subject

In my mind that you will not have maximum results with good subjects because you can only try and hope for the best to have good results so far Because there are facts in the life stage so that later you will get a good subject that matches your expectations.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I think i will earn big at that time and maybe i'm already rich that time. You can be rich too, we all can. Nothing is impossible.

• +2 1

It's not far 2030! You already think of a figure of 100 Btc! it's a lot without talking about Ethereum, you have to be a little reasonable, to reach 100 Btc you have to earn 10 Btc a year. And almost 1btc a month! How to go do you!

• Useful or interesting 1

what?for real? I don't want to have high expectations because if it fails I'll be very disappointed. I just hope my assets are more than 1 BTC and some major altcoin

I honestly have no idea how much I will have on the wallet in 2030, perhaps bitcoin will still be controlled by the government and its price will fall, no one knows what will happen next with it.

If at this time you hold plenty of good altcoins, then for sure in the future you are more likely to have more btc! because many good altcoins have potential to bring new rich people to the scene!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

well not bad.. having a goal for 2030 is not to far. beside in the country where I am right now they have this Vision 2030. for me as an expat in this country I think I have to go back to my country..
And during my stay here. I have to get as many cryptos I can.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:59 AM, Wish107.5 said:

wow you are so rich,  is that true or just an expectation or you are planning to buy?  Because me o don't know if I accumulate bitcoin because my for me o need bitcoin for my daily need maybe if I'm lucky to earn in bounty rewards again I will have maybe 1 bitcoin and 5 ethereum only. 

No! I'm not that rich at this moment but i'm still the one who are most of people who hustling to this cryptocurrency trading and others activities

I have no doubt that crypto is a best trading sight. Crypto world is a way where people can easily earn money. So i think I will have 6000 dollar in 2030.

I don't know what will happen in 2030 because it's taking too long. maybe I don't have crypto because everything has been sold or exchanged for flat money. or maybe I already have my own exchange site.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 4:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

I can't guess how much Bitcoin I will have in the future. For now I can only start to invest it in the trading market and follow the current where the direction will move.

I cannot say if how much will i have in 2030 because it has a possible to increased the profit here in cryptotalk and also it has a possible to have an many cammpaigns here.

17 hours ago, palalu said:

quoi? pour de vrai? Je ne veux pas avoir des attentes élevées, car en cas d'échec, je serai très déçu. J'espère juste que mes actifs sont supérieurs à 1 BTC et certains altcoins majeurs

These are modest forecasts but very logical! We can not make a fortune in the world of crypto, but some kinds it's fun like work, you do not know what you'll win tomorrow! Just stay modest and wait for your exceptional day.

• +1 1