How much you'll have till 2030? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you'll have till 2030?

We just can not tell what lies ahead in 2030. So I think you should always be updated in the crypto community with the latest events so that you can plan if there is a negative event about to occur. But if bitcoin hits 2030 and the price continues to increase every day, then by then we will surely be millionaires.

• +2 1

I think if I continue to work well according to the rules until 2030, I could be able to income at least $500 In total 9 years. It is totally my guess. It may be more or less but I will try to work hard and efficiently.In fact, 2030 is still too late, so it is not possible to say now what my future income will be, in the meantime, the value of BTC may decrease or increase. If it is higher, then our profit will be higher. So now I am just hoping to make a good profit in future. Best wishes for you dear.

@cryptolover266dear friend hopefully I make up to two hundred bitcoins in my wallet. There are some other reason for saving income in my wallet. That is i am saving income for trade online. Then I trade and make more money. However, it depends on this platform. How much this platform continue us with pleasure.

Dear friend .. I cannot specify how much I can have in my wallet .. because not all posts are accepted .. some of them are deleted because they may be duplicate or useless, therefore they are not paid .. So I cannot know accurately but I expect above the 200

It is not advisable or not really making any sense to be disclosing your plans in real world but as far as cryptotalk is concern, i don't think if there is any harm in that.

Well, even though I wasn't presence in the forum as at 2019 and lately joined at the last day of the 2020. I will plan to be investing and investing before the set time.

Nice topic but the topic is taking about future and with this i can't say anything about future in time of market, values increase and decrease anytime but from now till 2030 i have huge amount through trading and investing

My friend, we all aspire to a fortune in the crypto world, but I and myself are doing the work now to keep ourselves on the daily life and withdraw some of my earnings every period in order to use them in daily life, yet I keep a little of them in my own wallet for the future

Well non can ultra precisely predict what bitcoin will be by 2030 bitcoin price is controlled by antecedents. However with all indications right from 2020 to this 2021 and to 2030 bitcoin will emerge the dominant currency of the world. Develop passion to HODL in target of 2030 probably to make a surprise bounties

I do not know. I can not predict what will happen with me next day. But I am trying my best to make my present good. I think everyone should give their best on their presents. It is the best use of your time. Just keep a big goal for your future and follow it.

Yes my friend i cannot say or give the actual price of money that i will gain till 2030 because am thinking that the price of coins can fall at anytime so that is why I can't be able to give the actual price

My friend is supposed to have learned everything about cryptocurrencies within a year to start earning big, and my earnings are estimated from now to 2030 to the size of my actual learning in the field of trading and start earning from it Thank you

If you really would have this you wouldn't be here wasting your time to make such topic just to say this , or maybe you still think BTC can dump again to 1000$ so you can buy that amount again , people who have huge amounts such like this are always busy trying to make better profits 

for me I will just try to invest until 2030 as much as possible

• +4 1

I really like to imagine that. We will have a lot of currencies by 2030, I don’t know whether we will be able to get rich with the passage of time. I hope so for all the comrades here.

I do not think my friend that I have a fixed number. I trade currencies for the best of my living conditions, but I think that I will collect minor currencies such as doge or eth and ltc. I think that these currencies may have a good future. I will start buying and collecting them for the coming years.

Good suggestion but I can't really say how much will I have by 2030 nobody knows tomorrow and to be honest we don't know the kind of technology that will be presents at that time so let all enjoy our moments and patiently wait for 2030 and see our achievement.

• Useful or interesting 1

I started working on cryptotalk But make money and invest I think if i keep working, I keep investing in cryptocurrencyBy now 2030 I have 50 BTC, I will invest it and move it further.

Dear I don't think I'm going to raise a lot of money like you, but in general I yearn to get and collect in my wallet about 3 btc and I don't think it's more than that, and that's a very big number for me i really hope to collect. 

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, spark6380 said:

You have a lot of coins in you. I wouldn't be as rich as you, I think I would just have 1 to 4 Bitcoins, I only have less than 1 Bitcoin now. The only source of my income for Bitcoin is just this forum. Its hard to predict 10 years before. that what would i have in year 2030, but i am expecting very much from this crypto market. Best of luck!!

believe me we are the same almost , i also have less than 1 bitcoin and if i have from 1 to 4 bitcoin i wont be here , i will be trading them and in same time enjoying my life , but i believe its not so hard to collect 1 bitcoin from trading and investing , you just need to be wise . 

On 12/6/2019 at 11:11 AM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

You are right we must work to secure our future but for me I do not think I can raise such an amount i hope you achieve your wishes in achieving this amount I wish you good luck. 

I like this question. My wallet for now is reading zero bitcoin, hopefully by 2030 my eWallet will be reading 250 bitcoin I can only achieve this by hard working and taking risk in crypto investment which willing to take 

Presumably I will be run out if assets as I keep on utilizing it after some time for my necessities. Proceeds good and bad times will consistently influence my pay.

I don't really know what a can earn I those period of time, but I will always give all my effort to make good earning and make use of all opportunities that will come my way in those period of time. 

I do not what will happed to me in future. I don't know what will happen to me next day . But i will try to make perfect my present good . We should make our present good then our future will be bright . We must try our best.

Hi mate for me I don't know what I will have or earn before then but am trying to make sure I work hard and be dedicated in order to have enough money to be able to enable me achieve my goal every members of crypto talk currency platform joined this forum to earn 

• +2 1

I can't say how many bitcoins I will have in 2030 and how much I will benefit from them it has a possible to have an mang campaigns here.It is possible that bitcoin will disappear in 2030 or that the price of bitcoin will increase significantly in 2030 and we will have a huge return on investment.I can't guess What role will the bitcoin play in our future?