How much you'll have till 2030? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you'll have till 2030?

On 12/6/2019 at 2:11 AM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

I think I will have more than 10btc and 1000 eth by then and keep gaining more so as not to lose the constancy

In this decade many interesting things can happen, multiple events can happen that are going to change the world and today it is changing, we do not know what will happen in the future but if we can see the present and witness historical events, I want the the world is fairer and that more people can access information, that drinking water is for everyone and that each child learns the basics at school, the future is gained when our youth have the opportunity to work and can develop their life projects , this can happen in these years and you have to be good to others, help in the possibility that you can and be in solidarity, collective knowledge builds solitude and unity communities that manage to create very great things.

z7K3SYt.png

I can't give you an exact answer but I'm sure that in 2030 everyone will talk about bitcoin and many will regret not having known it before

As the world is now and the changes that are coming,
I cannot say what my wallet will be like in 2030,
it is a long time and anything can happen.
  • -2 1

I think that by 2030, bitcoin will not be the currency with the most value of all and I will opt for some other but I estimate that I will have a capital of at least $ 20,000 saved in holding cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

I am glad to dream up with you and offer my interpretation of your idea - I will have not a lot less Bitcoin than you and three ETH more than you. In my opinion, this is fair ... But seriously, I really hope that Bitcoin will already be on a completely different price level than it is today, at least two hundred thousand dollars for one coin. Therefore, I will humbly wish that I had at least two Bitcoins. I have two children, I would like to leave something behind.

Right now I don't have a specific goal about cryptocurrencies, first I have other goals in mind, but what I can tell you is that my goal is to be better every day and I make an effort for it.

2 hours ago, Sp19a1ma002 said:

I hope so and pray to God you achieve his goal easily... But 10000 dollar is enough for me in 2030.because just work on this forum and do small trading on the different coins. So my aim is not big... And hope so I will achieve this goal easily because crypto is the best sites. Everyone earn good money through this...

@Sp19a1ma002 if you have capital around 1000 USD then you should focus on trading goodly becuase my one friend every day earn almost 120 usd profit from USD while if you focus on here then to get 120 usd then you need more than 1 month.. So if you have enough capital now then go on trading not on pay per post campaign..               

It is difficult to achieve 100 bitcoins, its price will be very high in the future, so my first goal is to achieve 1 bitcoin in the coming years and store it in order to benefit from its price in the future ..

That's really hard to say, I think its almost impossible, but I will try. I can say will I have any bitcoins or eth, but if we will transfer my money, for example, to BTC, I think it will be more than 20btc in today's BTC price. But of course, it can be much more, maybe 50 BTC or 100. Or it can be less. It's really hard to say. But I am sure that I will have 1 bitcoin definitely))

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not know how much I will get by 2030, changing market values and rising and falling wedges make people think how much profit they will make rather than how much they will buy, so it is not possible to give an exact answer to this question.

• +1 1

What grandiose plans everyone has ... But there are 2 ways ...
1) It is a fact that Bitcoin will jump in price and it will not be so easy to get it
2) It will be inexpensive and everyone will have it, but what is the plus?
My rate leans more towards some altcoins that still have room to grow, and the prospects are huge, and bitcoin is already holding high.

friends I hope you are well, it is quite susjected, it will depend on our way of seeing investments, many want to invest $ 10 and become millionaires the next day, eye we all have aspirations, the important thing is first to educate ourselves on the matter, second to establish an investment plan analyzing the pros and cons of each of these investments in order to make the best decision. I hope I have contributed with this to the subject, a hug

It's a very simple question but hard to answer, my target is not less than $10,000 per month which is $120,000 per year. That means in 10 years I'll have $1,200,000 and i would like this amount to be in LTC.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/6/2019 at 10:11 AM, Lubruselu said:

For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

How is your plan going one year later? Have you accomplished 10% of your goal? I hope you are doing great and this is the reason you are not with the forum anymore and not that you quit with the small satoshi payments you received.

Hello, oh, in fact no one knows how much he will own at that time, and whether we will be on the face of the earth then or not, but I hope that an amount will make us happy for the rest of our lives. This is what I hope.

The money I'm going to have in 2030 is 100,000 Dogecoin because now I buy it a lot, 100 Ethereum, 10,000 Ripple, I can imagine this going to happen to me.

First, I ask Papa God to give me a long life and health, then with my tireless work, perseverance, patience and my great sacrifice, I will be able to have from this date 2020 to 2030 about 3 BTC Amen.

i dont have goals, but i still learning from this forum and other search engines, i hope till 2030 i have some top coins few of them.

Hehe, as everyone would like to be a millionaire and what else to ask than having more than 1000 Btc (Of course with a value greater than $ 10,000) and not counting another 1000Btc invested, it would be a great dream, not only for me, but for several.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

I can not guess because I can have more than 100 HTC or Zero BTC. All things depend on time and my efforts. Situation  May not be the same every time to think the same profits now. I just need to wait. 

Edited by ShiNorton

And what if in 2030 bitcoin will be worth $1 ?? And 1 ethereum is worth $0.10 because another coin has thrown btc and ethereum from the throne. Life is not all about money. I am here in the crypto world to learn neww interesting things

• Useful or interesting 1