How much you'll have till 2030? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you'll have till 2030?

I really don;t know how much I have till 2030, which is 10 years from now. I don't even know how much will I have on the next month or after. But, I expect or at least hope I will have a lot of valuable cryptocurrency assets on that year. If I'm still alive and sounds, but I wish it'll come true.

I can't say anything about this in advance, but I will try my best to make money and let others know so they can benefit.

Well i still don't know because im still not putting a huge amount of coins in the wallet maybe because im new in crypto world and still not sure if its  worth to put a large amount of money in it.

1 hour ago, Bogaguy said:

that point from crypto profits. its gonna be one lengthy avenue but i can attempt my exceptional not to give up.

Yes, this is the most important thing in all fields. You must always cling to hope and keep trying and trying until you achieve your first goals, and from it you will achieve the remaining goals.

The question is for a long time and I consider that till now it's working nice and earning is also good and that too I hope to earn huge amount from this platform by doing trading and investments in crypto coins till 2030 I think ok it will give me a huge profit.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

I can't say how much will be in my wallet in 2030. But can predict something about that. In my past three years i earned almost $5k usd and now i have almost $2.5 usd. I think in 2030 year i will have $30k+ usd of funds in my wallet.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

According to my calculations, I will make 1.15 BTC in 2030 if I earn on this platform every day but I think that I can boost my earnings if I invest in crypto currency.

Good friend thinking of requesting my best near future! Generate profits could mention them mainly because all idea sometimes happens to my advice during this point in time. Anyway, my organization is figuring out crypto together with it is my opinion I may own personal a good amount.

Wow god bless you!

By that time, I'll be earning 1000$ every week because I'm planning on getting some profit then trying my own new method which I'm sure it will work. Maybe I'll think about selling this method to specific people so it doesn't get saturated. 

this can be a moral excellence underestimation to elevate  opportunities, and do n't seem sweep over conservatives abnormal so you will n't seem be greatly surprised ensuant, admiring don know should spot tommorow beaver state fond will go forth an additional  eighty year , but time producing  approaching see the light much adoring can .

I do not know what will show up in 2030 as it's taking too long. Perhaps I don't have crypto because the entirety has been bought or exchanged for flat money. Or perhaps I already have my own trade website.

You are a bit optimistic, darling, how can you collect this huge amount in your wallet, if you have a better way, please tell us about it. I'm optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies, but not to this extent. Whatever it is, achieve your dream. It would be really cool to fulfill his dream of cryptocurrency.

I guess I don't know what tomorrow will be for me and you want to know how or how you will be in 2030. Perhaps we won't be here or crypto they will change it to other things ... etc.

58 minutes ago, Hasibulislam said:

This site is amazing. But don’t copy other post copy post banned your account no expecte.Crypto currency is a fantastic sites to earn money easily From online. i hope you will reach there one day buddy.

We must protect the ecosystem in this forum, if we use the wrong way the rules will be more stringent and this forum may be dissolved. I was very worried about that. 

I hope you will reach there one day buddy. As for me i would want to reach maybe around $300k by that time from crypto earnings. its gonna be one long road but i will try my best not to give up.

Hi Friends it depends on the secure travelling fron 1st to end of the passage via benifit or loss so if I will go on a right way definitely i'll on the road of success for eanring.

20 years later I would have all the coins in the world, 20 years later I would look at my sons and tell them I'm one of the first users of Bitcoin and here is the proof.

Welcome with me
I don’t know if I would remain in cryptography until the year 2030, perhaps, I would be one of the richest cipherers, and I have a lot of investment in bitcoin

Your expectations are very high, but I like your style, if you have a 100btc bitcoin, it's enough to pay my life at the current price. If I only had 20 btc in 2030 I would open a business and buy a house.

Maybe a little bit profits in my pocket. I really do not dream big without working . I am working very hard to make money and I do not predict of the event before 2030 so early. This is human life, nothing for sure friends, be always prepared. 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

bro can you explain proper way how to earn 100 btc in 2030, because now bitcoin prices low so you earn some bitcoins, but in future when bitcoin prices high then how you earn 100 bitcoins,and we work only in crypto talk platform to earn 30 k satoshis per day,you have any other site to earn more bitcoins,if you know any other site then pls share with us because we also earn some extra bitcoins.

I will gather alot of cryptocurrency with different varieties so that I will be able to become one of the whales in the future

On 12/6/2019 at 10:11 AM, Lubruselu said:

Good luck in reaching that amount of money. For me, I have some big plans to do after I get some profit to start with. If one of these projects works, I will have 58 BTC and even more by the time we reach 2030.