Buying Bitcoin With U.S. Dollar At Yobit Exchange? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptominded

Buying Bitcoin With U.S. Dollar At Yobit Exchange?

8 minutes ago, raderpkris said:

Yeah, I've taken note they have USD in their list of monetary standards but I've never seen an choice where you'll be able connect your bank account in arrange to store fiat.  But then once more I was never fascinated by doing so, so I never truly looked.  I haven't listened of anybody exchanging with USD on yobit some time recently, and I've perused a parcel of strings on bitcointalk with respect to yobit.

I think It was created just for a deposit, not to store fiat. Because Yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange and there is no any fiat

• Useful or interesting 1

Everything works fine, only commissions for someone may be large, but this is compensated by the speed and convenience of replenishment

This is real. I have not done I before. And not only dollar supported, too can transfer from tour bank to yobit and it will be converted to united state dollar. 

Yes, it is possible to deposit and withdraw through the dollar, the euro and the Russian ruble on several banks, including PAYEER, PM and VISA.

THINK POSITIVE

I didn't have this experience personally. No doubt good exchange like Yobit may have this  feature. But buying btc from dollar seems to me expensive.

I have bought bitcoin with my USD balance in Yobit and didn't have any problems. I also bought other coins with USD and received them as fast as possible in my Yobit wallets. Buying, selling and converting coins on Yobit is very straightforward. I have tried converting bitcoin to litecoin and ethereum in my trading and then converting them back to USD to receive my profits. All my transactions have been successful so far. Yobit is really trusted for currency conversion.

You fund your Yobit account wallet USD, using your accounts like PerfectMoney (Yobit Deposit Fees: Free) AdvCash (Yobit Deposit fees: Free) Payeer (Yobit Deposit fees: Free), the minimum to deposit is 100 US Dollars.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, it is possible to deposit on the yobit platform in dollars in several ways, including the Visa and MasterCard cards, but this option has now been removed from the platform

Life is great and enjoy it

19 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, it is possible to deposit on the yobit platform in dollars in several ways, including the Visa and MasterCard cards, but this option has now been removed from the platform

I was certain they had that option using debit/credit cards but now that you said that I checked again and it is indeed removed. We have any idea why this happened? Did yobit published some announcement because I probably missed it.

The exchange of dollar and bitcoin pairs is available on the Yobit platform, but you must have a dollar if you want to transfer to Bitcoin and I expect that the transaction that Yobit offers in withdrawing and depositing is the best because it is more fast and safe but you have to try converting bitcoin to dollars while providing a wallet for the dollar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I made a Deposit with a dollar on the yobit exchange, everything went well  , I also withdraw my dollars on Perfect Money and I also had no problems with this.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:50 PM, Razanrr said:

You can also transfer dollars from your balance to Perfect Money, Adv Cash and Payeer also in the same way. When you want to deposit, you go to the dollar wallet in your account in Yobit

Yes, I think some exchange allows using card for dollars deposit, I think kucoin has it, I do not know other exchange if they have it.

Yes you can buy bitcoins or altcoins with US Dollar and i have done this several times. Its a very good feature because you can also withdraw your bitcoins with USD by using perfect money, advcash or visa/mastercard.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There is nothing issues buy and selling of USD through yobit exchange I used it personally I find smoothly methods of it. So you can buy USD with it without any tension of using btc or electronic wallets also. It's fine exchange of crypto market assets. 

• Useful or interesting 2

On 11/25/2019 at 6:56 PM, Cryptominded said:

I noticed on Yobit exchange, there's provision to deposit U.S. dollar through electronic wallets and buy Bitcoin or altcoin. Have anyone used this method to buy Bitcoin, how did it go?  Also is the withdrawal toelectronic wallets like Perfect Money as smooth as stated? Please share your experience!

I always withdraw my money through perfect money and payeer account. Perfect money have low withdrawal fee of just 1% while payeer have 7%.Transactions are very fast. Here you confirm withdraw there you will get your money. 

• +5 1

On 11/25/2019 at 3:56 PM, Cryptominded said:

I noticed on Yobit exchange, there's provision to deposit U.S. dollar through electronic wallets and buy Bitcoin or altcoin. Have anyone used this method to buy Bitcoin, how did it go?  Also is the withdrawal toelectronic wallets like Perfect Money as smooth as stated? Please share your experience!

There are some payment methods to deposit USD into your Yobit wallet. Then you go to the exchange BTC/USD and choose to buy Bitcoin with US dollars. 

On 11/25/2019 at 3:56 PM, Cryptominded said:

I'm aware that one can deposit USD in yobit exchange using electronic wallets like perfect money and purchase bitcoins even withdraw bitcoins as USD vai the same process but I haven't tried it before but I think it works smoothly just like other transactions.

this is true that we can buy bitcoin or other Crypto currency in yobit via credit card , but personally I never trying this method because transcation fee is high in yobit . I always used paxful for purchasing and selling purpose ( Crypto currency ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Most of users in yobit exchange not withdrawal are deposits directly in bitcoin, because everyone knows bitcoin fees high so I don't think our forum members use this  method, I know payeer wallet support both fiat and crypto, and we use this wallet to buy bitcoin through USD.

• +2 1

Yeah, I have once experienced depositing on there before and I can tell you it is a smooth as depositing cryptocurrency, an added advantage is it is free when depositing but you pay some amount of charges when withdrawing as stated on the withrawal page. You can use the option without any issues.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You can do this exchange easily on the platform, but in reality I have not tried it, but I convert bitcoin to ethereum and withdraw them because the transfer fee is low and it is a good currency for storage as well.

First you need to deposit usd to yobit. You can exchange it by going to trade section and hence you just have to select btc. Simply type of amount of usd you want to sell and automatically value of bitcoins come. Then you can confirm it and finally btc will be added to your wallet.

I only buy bitcoins with USD but i never deposit or withdraw USD to yobit. If i need USD i will deposit crypto and i will exchange them to USD. I wish they could add Skrill because is my best method and i would deposit almost everyday in USD.

I have not used this method in particular, but I have heard about this method in many places and I have been able to deduce that generally this method works very well and you can be sure that Yobit is a good and very safe exchange.