Buying Bitcoin With U.S. Dollar At Yobit Exchange? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptominded

Buying Bitcoin With U.S. Dollar At Yobit Exchange?

No I have not used this feature.you should get information about it by searching on google or UTube on these platforms you will get an authentic information form the

Yobit exchanger using it form a long time.in my opinion first you have to invest us dollar into yobit and then convert to us dollars into the BTC for trade.

I have not tried this exchange before, but you can do that. You should also pay attention to the transfer fees, and you can also ask the people who did this exchange.

Bitcoin can be purchased with usd dollar on yobit exchange site.  yobit site has p2p of usd coins with all coins.  And you can choose crypto currency and centralized currency to withdraw from yobit site.  You can choose usd, perfect money, advcash to withdraw.

I have not used this method in particular, but I have heard about this method in many places and I have been able to deduce that generally this method works very well and you can be sure that Yobit is a good and very safe exchange.

Yes dear friend i have used this method of transaction. 1st your earning starts in Bitcoins then if you want to withdraw them then there is a procedure you have to convert them into litecoin and then they convert inton US dollar and then in your currency. Thank you

• +5 1

Well yes this is a great idea of earning In USD dollars. But there are some reviewe about this plan some members are totally agree with this and some are very conscious to buy dollars. Thank you 

• +5 1

Yes it is very important because the rate of USD dollar Is now very high. If we buy us dollar and invest it at bitcoin then we will get more profit from bitcoin. Thank you 

You can buy bitcoin on yobit exchange and if you want to use US dollars for it, you can buy it through it or you can buy it through any other cryptocurrency. If you want to buy bitcoins only through US dollars, then you can deposit there with perfect money or you can deposit on yobit exchange from any exchange. And then after depositing your money there, you can buy bitcoins from there. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/25/2019 at 7:56 PM, Cryptominded said:

Have anyone used this method to buy Bitcoin, how did it go?  Also is the withdrawal toelectronic wallets like Perfect Money as smooth as stated? Please share your experience!

Is not US dollars  mean USDC and if so then already  yobit exchange  site support  USDC deposit  system  and withdrawal  system ..  Also there has another  usdc trading market on yobit from where you can  buy btc or any altcoin listed on yobit..  The trading volume  also high.. 

Well, buying Bitcoin through the use of USD on the yobit exchange site is very possible and these can be done through the deposit panel of the yobit site. 

Don't only ask in this forum because not everyone here withdrew their money using that option. Ask on social media and on Yobit, there is a high chance that one of them did try it out and can give you a direct guidance on what to do.

I m new here in online trading I m not know much about that.. still I m never buy any bitcoins by using u.s dollar on yobit.. just know from friends little about that.. and trying to learn about what's the best suitable path to buy bitcoins..

No i havenever bought bitcoin with USD dollar on yobit exchange. So i have no experience about this. You can screech on You Tube or Google on this topic or get help from those who have ysed yobit exchange for a long time. You can also transfer dollers from your balance to perfect money, adv cash, payeer. You can send your dollar on yobit and you can buy bitcoin with USD.

I have not done this before, but I know that it is available and secure way to buy Bitcoin, not all people are members of this forum to gather some cryptos, and some of them are not patient enough to work for two hundred Satoshies a day, So the fast way to enter the crypto world is to buy it immediately through a visa card, or you can buy it from someone who is already working on this forum.

No I didn't use this feature but I have heard about it that you can buy btc with us dollars. as yobit is a great exchange site and trusted so you can easily buy btc with usd with out any doubt.

Actually i'm not send money in yobit exchange to perfect money but i send 700k sathosi from    yobit to perfect money. Skrill also support bitcoin transaction. You can also transfer dollars from your balance to perfect money, adv cash, payeer,  you can send your dollar on yobit,         

On 25/11/2019 at 2:56 PM, Cryptominded said:

I noticed on Yobit exchange, there's provision to deposit U.S. dollar through electronic wallets and buy Bitcoin or altcoin. Have anyone used this method to buy Bitcoin, how did it go?  Also is the withdrawal toelectronic wallets like Perfect Money as smooth as stated? Please share your experience!

I think Us dollars is one of the dominance or even the dominance currency. I haven't tried buying crypto on robot, but my experience from other crypto App make me believe it's cool.

Actually i  can't  do any transaction yet in yobit and bitcoin wallet.you can transfer  bitcoin into perfect money or cash mall and payeer accounts.

On 25/11/2019 at 2:56 PM, Cryptominded said:

I noticed on Yobit exchange, there's provision to deposit U.S. dollar through electronic wallets and buy Bitcoin or altcoin. Have anyone used this method to buy Bitcoin, how did it go?  Also is the withdrawal toelectronic wallets like Perfect Money as smooth as stated? Please share your experience!

I've never traded on to it before but I have few friends that have did and their feed back is quite amazing. But about using US dollars to trade, is there anything different from using other currencies?

For me, I did not try it, but yes I heard rumors about it and that it is possible to deposit money in US dollars on the yobit platform and buy a bitcoin currency that is really controlling the world of encrypted currencies because it is the first of this type and because of its high value that generates a lot of profits for its customers

Yes the yobit ia giving us tgis opportunity to trade with US dollars as I have seen the USD pair on any other exchange site as I have experience of trading at Binance, MXC,Bitforex, bitmax etc.

I have no experience about this. You can search on YouTube or Google on this topic or get help from those who have used Yobit Exchange for a long time.