Buying Bitcoin With U.S. Dollar At Yobit Exchange? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptominded

Buying Bitcoin With U.S. Dollar At Yobit Exchange?

I noticed on Yobit exchange, there's provision to deposit U.S. dollar through electronic wallets and buy Bitcoin or altcoin. Have anyone used this method to buy Bitcoin, how did it go?  Also is the withdrawal toelectronic wallets like Perfect Money as smooth as stated? Please share your experience!

Edited by Cryptominded
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

I noticed on Yobit exchange, there's provision to deposit U.S. dollar through electronic wallets and buy Bitcoin or altcoin. Have anyone used this method to buy Bitcoin, how did it go?  Also is the withdrawal toelectronic wallets like Perfect Money as smooth as stated? Please share your experience!

personally i havent tried it yet but I came across two reviews about this on reddit one guy claiming its working just fine and its a little bit slow but working, the other guy was complaining about it..my point is you should also check reddit for more informative answers.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

40 minutes ago, Mamun said:

i was buy bitcoin in yobit exchange site by perfect money.  it very frist payment. but price is high more than market.

Yes the price of BTC/USD is higher in Yobit compared to many exchanges, nevertheless it is good to know you've had a successful transaction in USD to BTC here.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

No I didn't use this feature but I have heard about it that you can buy btc with us dollars. as yobit is a great exchange site and trusted so you can easily buy btc with usd with out any doubt.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Very nice experience, I deposit and withdraw Wallet Advcash (8%)  or Payeer (2%), deposit is free. No confirmation needed.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:56 AM, Cryptominded said:

• +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 11/25/2019 at 4:56 PM, Cryptominded said:

I've heard there is no option to deposit on yibit with USD, because fiat currencies uses are always required KYC and yobit don't accept KYC.

• +1 1

Yes i use Perfect Money wallet so much time and you will get your withdraw in seconds and this will good for me because i am using perfect money account from so much time and i make so many deals with perfect money account and in future i will use the perfect money account for yobit withdraw and deposit also.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Shortcut method is that buy USD in payeer with credit card and so on methods etc. Then copy yobit USD deposit address and paste in payeer withdrawal method and put amount. Then withdraw it. Wait some time till the fund deposit USD deposit completed in yobit then trade with it BTC.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

On 11/29/2019 at 6:27 AM, jore1 said:

Buying BTC with USD is very easy and convenient as well as fast with Perfect Money. It only takes you about 30 seconds to finish the transaction.

On 11/29/2019 at 1:32 PM, ColdEye101 said:

i have used it and its working fine.Some time because of internet its take some time but mostly its take few minutes to transfer.

On 12/3/2019 at 6:33 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Very nice experience, I deposit and withdraw Wallet Advcash (8%)  or Payeer (2%), deposit is free. No confirmation needed.

On 12/3/2019 at 10:21 AM, khan22 said:

Yes i use Perfect Money wallet so much time and you will get your withdraw in seconds and this will good for me because i am using perfect money account from so much time and i make so many deals with perfect money account and in future i will use the perfect money account for yobit withdraw and deposit also.

Thanks friends for the positive inputs! It's interesting to note Yobit offers a very stress free way to get started with cryptocurrencies from the U.S. dollar, which is something most other exchanges would throw volumes of books and requirements before one can access such facility.

• +1 1

I have use payeer or perfect money to deposit on Yobit exchange and bought some Bitcoin or Ethereum it's safe and easy i have use it a lot of the time

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yeah, I've noticed they have USD in their list of currencies but I've never seen an option where you can link your bank account in order to deposit fiat.  But then again I was never interested in doing so, so I never really looked.  I haven't heard of anyone trading with USD on yobit before, and I've read a lot of threads on bitcointalk regarding yobit.

It would be so nice if there were exchanges that didn't require you to go thru the kyc process in order to use fiat, but that's another story.  I'm glad yobit doesn't ask you for your dox in order to trade. 

• -1 1
  • +4 1

On 11/25/2019 at 8:56 PM, Cryptominded said:

I've never bought bitcoin with dollars on Yobut. I have no experience with this type of purchase on Yobit. but from what I know for purchases at other exchangers it works well. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't know if you want to buy in cash is usd or what? If you buy it via Perfect Money, it's ok. I have bought many times by the way and also withdraw many times by the way are ok

• +3 1

Yes, you can buy bitcoin through Perfect Money Bank and AdvCash and Payeer in a Yobit exchange, and this is very easy. You can also transfer dollars from your balance to Perfect Money, AdvCash and Payeer also in the same way. When you want to deposit, you go to the dollar wallet in your account in Yobit and press the + sign, then choose Perfect Money, then put the amount you want in dollars, then click Deposit, then the login page for your Perfect Money account appears, you enter and put the amount you want, then confirm the process and wait a little until the deposit arrives.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:50 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

I often exchange here. I have never bought bitcoins with usd it is too expensive and that price difference is really for me

I don't think the high cost will deter people who are pleased with the fact they would not have to go through KYC stuffs before they can buy or sell cryptocurrencies using fiat, besides when you add up the charges on your card to the amount you paid for your coins, I think the difference might no longer be there.

• +3 1

Yes I have no experience about this but I have heard that Bitcoin can be purchased with US dollars.So I can't say anything about that.

Edited by Sohel Rana Sazzad
  • +1 1

Yobit exchange the fee of the bitcoins withdrawal is very high and all the yobit exchange user they exchange the bitcoins in another crypto currency then take withdraw. If you purchased the bitcoins from usd dollers then i suggest you that after purchasing the bitcoins convert before taking the withdrawal.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:

You can try it on your own. Try to deposit a low of about 10 to 20 dollars at first and see the result. This will make you experience yourself rather than reviewing and believing on others saying. i don't think any problem will occur as many people are also suing the same method.

The internet is more or less a jungle and if you plan to survive, you've got to learn from the experience of others and not necessarily yours, which is exactly what I have done in this thread. That's is also why you need to first and foremost search for the review of every site you intend putting to use, to gain from the experiences of others that already used them.

• +2 1

You can easily buy btc from yobit exchanger with us dollars.First you have to deposite us dollars on yobit.Then you can convert us dollars to btc from trade 

• +2 1

38 minutes ago, man002 said:

I don't use this feature but I've heard about you can buy btc in dollars, if you want to buy bitcoin in U.S. dollars then it has its limits, it's interesting to note Yobob provided a Very stressful way to get started with cryptocurrencies

You should try this way it's easy and safe without any high fees if not there is other exchange who offered this service to buy with credit card

• +2 1

Thanks for your information . You can easily buy BTC with USD in yobit. But first you have to  deposit your dollars in yobit .than you can convert it.

• +1 1

On 11/26/2019 at 5:41 PM, heelsibat said:

You can exchange and buy bitcoin from yobit site. I do exchange here regularly. There is no problem like slowness. Their method is lightening fast. You should try it once.

Hi, This question wasn't mine but I was willing to know the same thing, co-incedently I found this question posted here and was following this topic, I found your comment, thanks for the information i was looking for this answer,

thanks again and happy new year...

• +1 1

Actually i'm not send money in yobit exchange to perfect money but I send 700k sathosi from yobit to perfect money. Skrill also support bitcoin transaction.

• +2 1

You can also transfer dollars from your balance to Perfect Money, Adv Cash, Payeer, You can send your dollar on yobit. And you can buy bitcoin with USD . Yobit is trusted exchange.

Hello my friends
Unfortunately, I have not yet deposited or withdrawn on the Yubit platform until today
However, I do not think that the US dollar deposit requirement may be a hindrance, especially if you have credit cards