Buying Bitcoin With U.S. Dollar At Yobit Exchange? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptominded

Buying Bitcoin With U.S. Dollar At Yobit Exchange?

On 12/30/2019 at 12:27 PM, Mahmuda2993 said:

I have no experience about this, but have heard that I cannot say anything about buying Bitcoin in US dollars.

Cryptocurrency exchange is good for us and this is and why you should to primary and primary search for the analysis of every location you mean putting to use, to improvement from the experiences of others that already used them.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/26/2019 at 5:26 PM, heelsibat said:

You can exchange and buy bitcoin from yobit site. I do exchange here regularly. There is no problem like slowness. Their method is lightening fast. You should try it once.

Yes ..everyone can do  deposit and wothrawl and also buying and selling of the bitcoin at the yobit exchange.there is no restrictions except the transaction limits

I never tried this yet, and as i search i think its doing fine but slower. but i think as i see the members opinions in this topic some of them already tried and perfectly work for them. 

I have never used this method in yobit exchange. Because I am traded only for trading, if I want to buy then I buy bitcoin in another way.

9 hours ago, Mohd12 said:

But then again I was never interested in doing so, so I never really looked.  I haven't heard of anyone trading with USD on yobit before, and I've read a lot of threads on bitcointalk regarding yobit.It would be so nice if there were exchanges that didn't require you to go thru the kyc process in order to use fiat, but that's another story. 

Well Yobit is that exchange for you where kyc is not mandatory to use fiat in buying cryptocurrencies and I suppose that is going to add a bit to the number of its users because there are people who do not like anything kyc.

I have never exchanged using it. Because you're just familiar with the exchanges on YOBIT, if you want to know this try to find the tutorial on Youtube, it's probably there.

I have no experience to buy bitcoin with us dollar from yobit exchanger.i think you can know this metter from old yobit user or you can watching yobit video 

You  can actually deposit from your wallets to your yobit account.

I don't think you can deposit directly from USD to BTC in Yobit.

But if there is.. let us know please.

21 minutes ago, Balegi said:

You  can actually deposit from your wallets to your yobit account.

I don't think you can deposit directly from USD to BTC in Yobit.

But if there is.. let us know please.

Right now if someone want to deposit as USD then one system is working and its Perfect Money which are available through out world just buy this digital currency and then deposit in yobit USD account its very easy and working very quickly then you can buy any crypto currency from here and can withdraw easily if you want to withdraw as USD payment method then you have two options one is Perfect Money and second is Credit/Debit card.

Thanks for sharing bro, in Yobit there are features to buy and sell Bitcoin with USD, I often do this, the transactions are very fast and easy, of course you have to buy Bitcoin at cheap prices with USD.

I don't used this method for deposit through electronic money transfer. But we can do this because yobit exchange is trusted exchange. If they have options then we can use it. 

On 11/25/2019 at 7:41 PM, Cryptominded said:

I noticed on Yobit exchange, there's provision to deposit U.S. dollar through electronic wallets and buy Bitcoin or altcoin. Have anyone used this method to buy Bitcoin, how did it go?  Also is the withdrawal toelectronic wallets like Perfect Money as smooth as stated? Please share your experience!

I don't withdraw in perfect money but i have withdrawn ltc it takes around 2-3 minutes to reach and take some more for verification.yes everything is working right so i thibk think in perfect money also there is no problems

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Of course you need to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper rate with US dollars. Thanks for sharing, Eobit has Bitcoin buying and selling features, including USD .I often do this, transactions very fast and easy

18 hours ago, Hamk said:

Yes they are fast and easy and if you know how to do them in a good way the profit is yours.

To gain profit on YouTube with BTC and USD, I treat both only as passive trading, because right now I don't have much time, thanks for your opinion,

I have not take my time to try such transaction but I heard of someone who said he tried and it worked but I doubt such thing. Bitcoin is expensive Cryptocurrency

Although I haven't tried it yet, I am sure that you can buy bitcoins easily without any problems. It may take a week for the US dollar to be credited to your account. 

You can deposit USD on the yobit exchange by using any payment methods like perfect money, Adv cash ,payeer etc. To buy BTC with USD, you can go to BTC/USD page on the exchange than plot your required amount there and buy. Done.

I not buyed bitcoin with usd but you can buy easily bitcoin with usd in yobit exchange some users used this but I personally not used.

You can deposit our dollars in the yobit exchanger but you can convert it to BTC. It is very easy to buy Bitcoin in dollars on the Yobit Exchanger perfectly

On 11/25/2019 at 3:56 PM, Cryptominded said:

I noticed on Yobit exchange, there's provision to deposit U.S. dollar through electronic wallets and buy Bitcoin or altcoin. Have anyone used this method to buy Bitcoin, how did it go?  Also is the withdrawal toelectronic wallets like Perfect Money as smooth as stated? Please share your experience!

What i know that the price on yobit is higher than binance. And the withdraw is good enough and smooth that what was my experience..

Yes my friends we should buy bitcoin in us dollers because us dollers are used internationally for buying  things direct and online. While on this site all user connected from all over the world so that's why need to buy in us dollers