Buying Bitcoin With U.S. Dollar At Yobit Exchange? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptominded

Buying Bitcoin With U.S. Dollar At Yobit Exchange?

Yes you can buy bitcoin in yobit from usd just deposite from payeer

Account it is supporting to yobit exchenge.go to wallet and sesrch

Usd choose payment via payeer account

• Useful or interesting 1

Right now Yobite is doing some hard work for good reputation of exchange and they have no serious issues with payment methods or deposit and withdrawal you can use this without any serious trouble I personally using this perfect money for deposit and withdrawal its all going ok if someone complaining then may be he need to contact support about this issue because there is no exchange which have no complaints.

13 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

You can buy bitcoin with US dollar very easily.You need to deposit your us dollars to yobit exchanger.Then you can trade your us dollars to bitcoin

Yeah,we can buy any coin from.usd at yobit.Also we can made investment of USD in investment box .Its easy profit making from USD .I heard they have given new investment plan for USD.

6 minutes ago, Huzlerdude said:

You can buy with the stable coins that is back up by USD, is their any means of depositing USD

I think depositing USD will give us some leverage in exchange.Wd can get some offer from them and take advantage of it.Like they are proving 5% interest on USD but i have not confirmed on which amount and time period they are offer it.Its not clear yet to me .But it has own advantage rather then stable coin investment.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:20 PM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

You can buy bitcoin with US dollar very easily.You need to deposit your us dollars to yobit exchanger.Then you can trade your us dollars to bitcoin

Yes like that you can deposit from payeer or Advcash directly to yobit exchange and bought some Satoshi or any other coins you want, i have done this many tine without any problems

I often use yobit to trade or exchange bitcoins. It's very good, absolutely fine and I don't have any problems. I have never spent bitcoins in US dollars

Yes you can deposit with electric wallet in yobit exchange  you can deposit dollar with perfect money wallet and buy bitcoin and other coin you will also convert your bitcoin and altcoins into usd dollar and receive your payment in perfect money wallet the with draw fee is also very low that's why i like yobit exchange 

I have never used it. i think you can try and you will not face any issue with this because yobit exchange is always doing their best to help the people.

On 11/25/2019 at 7:41 PM, Cryptominded said:

I noticed on Yobit exchange, there's provision to deposit U.S. dollar through electronic wallets and buy Bitcoin or altcoin. Have anyone used this method to buy Bitcoin, how did it go?  Also is the withdrawal toelectronic wallets like Perfect Money as smooth as stated? Please share your experience!

For buying bitcoin with usd on yobit, first you need to make a deposit of usd in yobit. It may be from payeer and perfect money. Then you need to go to trade and choose btc and usd. Then type the required amount and click on get button. Then the process is continued.

This is a good feature of the yobit exchange. but i can't use this feature in my life. I don't deposit the us dollar in any exchange. I have just the crypto currency coins in the exchange. But i wish that i buy the coins from the us dollars.

Buying Bitcoin thorough us dollar at yobit exchanger is very simple.You can deposit us dollar to yobit exchanger then you can convert it to btc

I've never bought bitcoin on Yobit against the dollar before. I think this requires that you have an Bayer e-account, for example, in order to be able to buy bitcoin from it and to deposit it to Yobit.

Of course you can buy Bitcoin with U.S. Dollar At Yobit Exchange. I have deposited USD via PM, but because the price of bitcoin continues to rise, I have to wait until the price is around $ 7400. Besides PM, you can also deposit via AdvCash and Payeer. I have never withdrawn in USD, but I always withdraw in cryptocurrency.

Yes we can buy the coins on the yobit with the USD also because i also buy so much time the coins to the U.S dollars and also sell my coins to the U.S dollars and then withdraw the money in the U.S dollars also.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Currently we have many exchanges offering USD to Bitcoin but mostly need bank accounts and KYC which is not acceptable for many I was also searching for this as I check yobit and its offering this service which is really great as you can deposit through Payeer and Perfect Money you can do this all without KYC its works very quickly and good nice work by this team.

I think yobit is the great exchanger. But i have no idea to buy bitcoin with us dollar. I think you can know this metter from old yobit user. Or you can watching youtube video.    .

I think depositing USD will give us some leverage in exchange.Wd can get some offer from them and take advantage of it.Like they are proving 5% interest on USD but i have not confirmed on which amount and time period they are offer it.Its not clear yet to me .But it has own advantage rather then stable coin investment.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:56 PM, Cryptominded said:

I noticed on Yobit exchange, there's provision to deposit U.S. dollar through electronic wallets and buy Bitcoin or altcoin. Have anyone used this method to buy Bitcoin, how did it go?  Also is the withdrawal toelectronic wallets like Perfect Money as smooth as stated? Please share your experience!

I never try to do that because I prefer deposit with crypto currency like bitcoin or ripple because it’s really fast and the wallet is always active.

On 1/25/2020 at 10:28 AM, Huzlerdude said:

Which method of payment will he used to buy Bitcoin with USD? Like I have not seen that one

You have to select BTC from.USD and then you can buy BTC in USD.the fee is higher in USD .You can buy it in LTC.it will cost you low fee.

On 11/25/2019 at 7:41 PM, Cryptominded said:

First you need to deposit usd to yobit. You can exchange it by going to trade section and hence you just have to select btc. Simply type of amount of usd you want to sell and automatically value of bitcoins come. Then you can confirm it and finally btc will be added to your wallet.

I never tried cashing in money to yobit, though I have tried withdrawing ethereum from this exchange and the transaction was very smooth, it only takes seconds to transfer to my wallet and then convert it to fiat money.

Yes there is a way to buy bitcoin by U.S dollar on yobit exchange but i haven't tried it yet so i don't have any experience about it i would suggest you to view the reviews and responses of the other users who have experienced it and then go for such buys.

5 hours ago, netve said:

I don't have any idea, but you may purchase USD on yobit in view that i can find out USD changing sets on yobit

You have to check left aide of the screen their you see upper side your account coins and amount and under it has a chart of coins.The chart contain many coins BTC,ETC,LTC etc.Their select the USD and then open any coin you can see their prices in USD.You can sell coins in BTC and have the USD.