How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin?

I have heard about bitcoin from my friend first. when I heard abot btc then I do a huge study on it. After that I realized that btc will be the future coin very much are here is a good opportunity to earn from it.

On 10/5/2019 at 6:54 AM, Pa2dara4 said:

First, of all, I want to use this opportunity to welcome everyone to the forum and to my thread. The bitcoin community is a host to different individuals from different part of the worlds meaning we all have our story of how we got to hear about bitcoin. This thread would be a nice places to share that experience, how did you hear or encounter bitcoin.

Mine was due to my search to look for lucrative online investment to profit from and stubbled upon some recommendation on bitcoin and ever since my life haven't been the same. Lets hear yours.

I first heard and encounter bitcoin just last year 2018. It is through my brother who is also using bitcoin. He just shared to me his experience and from that on I am really encouraged to do the same. Through bitcoin I am able to gain and earn so much money and make my time productive.

• Useful or interesting 1

My first encounter with bitcoin was about 3 - 4 years ago. I was reading in a magazine about a cryptocurrency that made people rich! In the article there were even the names of some people that bitcoin had changed their lives! After reading the article I was curious to know if it is real or fake. I couldn't digest how can someone get rich overnight! I talked with some bitcoiners and found that it is real indeed! After that I studied more about bitcoin and blockchain technology but the more I read the more I got confused!

Therefore, I forgot about bitcoin for 2 years but last year I decided to get involved in bitcoin and crypto trading more seriously. I even bought some bitcoin and did some small trades to know the ropes. Finally, someone introduced this great forum to me. Since then I have both learned and earned about crypto world and I hope this trend continues and we witness good news in the world of cryptocurrency in the future.

When I first had bitcoin I was very happy even though it was only around 0.0005 BTC. Even though at that time bitcoin was not priced at $ 4000 and it felt a lot to me ☺️

For me, I encounter bitcoin at the time that I see online that many people get rich about cryptocurrencies, which is bitcoin. I think of it as an scam because that person is a scammer but when I got here, it really gives high profit.

I heard about bitcoin in 2016. At that time I still didn't really believe the story until the place where you worked. He showed me how to work this digital money. really I am very amazed by the founder of bitcoin and the purpose of making this. This is what makes me so enthusiastic and this forum for me is still continuing the initial goal of creating digital money. Thanks to for who qork at this forum 

I just heard bitcoin with my officemate at 2017. first i just join bitcoin users in the facebook and then i learned bitcoin faucet, and then bounty hunting and then i'm here loving all the cryptocurrencies.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

So it all started with my sister. Her classmates was all working under bitcoins sites. And my sister tells me about it and teach me how to do bitcoin. She have a classmate that was earning about hundred thousand a month

I heard it from my siblings in 2011 . and a friend of mine was buying it in 2011. I was sitting on my friend's right side and I was anxious about it and frequently asking questions about btc he was my first source of information. Of the btc and crypto.

I know bitcoin because my friend introduced me. he said there was an easy job that was not time-bound and could be done anywhere. at that time I was curious and began to study. Until now I am happy in this crypto world.

I encounter this bitcoin when my friends told me aboutvthis, they are giving story what is bitcoin all about they said that i can get some profit here so that i started to joining here but before i joined here o read some informations about crypto and when im here i see some deeply informations about crypto and that is so much good.

In the late 2010 heared people talking about Bitcoin in my heart I was battling within me asking myself which one is Bitcoin again so that sound strange in my ear's not until I encountered one of friend who actually have gotten a little knowledge about Bitcoin in the late 2017 although he discovered it very late then but we to start by registering through cryptocurrency platforms and forums in order to learn more about cryptocurrency since we could not get hold on btc as of then, after which I joined bounty campaign. 

It absolutely was 2013 any time that went along to 1k! During those times My partner and i started out studying the buildings and also characteristics.

I have first hear about btc in a tv news in 2010 but i was not aware about it . when i heard about btc in a yotube channel 2 years ago i started my journey in crypto.

a friend of mine talked to me about bitcoin and i dismissed it because i thought it was some scam but later on in 2017 i got into bitcoin trading and its been good ever since.

I hear Bitcoin since I'm highschool student because my classmates involved in the Crypto Currency thing, they encourage me to have a crypto account but I rejected it because I'm such a busy guy and I don't have a platform to do that stuffs. But now in this year 2019 my friends in college encourage me again but this time I accept the offer because I have a nice device and have free time.

I first learned about bitcoin in 2012 on the internet. I tried to learn it from various website sources, until finally I made a wallet and searched for bitcoin from the faucet.

On 12/8/2019 at 2:06 PM, Tashfik said:

My friend give me this idea he tell me about crypto . He tell me this forum is the best outsourcing site. Now I am working in this forum and try to earn money 

What a coincidence my first encounter about bitcoin is through bitcointalk forum and you are here in cryptotalk forum it is an advantage to start with a crypto forum like this.

I understand bitcoin long ago 2016. In those days it's not which therefore useful not really till now. Bitcoin is not which well-known as well. My personal class mates had been the main one that launched this in my experience. Nevertheless, I simply joined lately because of a few complex points.

My first time know about Bitcoin is on forum in my country. I see many thread created on 2013 about Bitcoin. So i just interested to open it and read whole thread. Overall that is only referral website on freebitcoin. So i just create the account on freebitcoin then learn about faucet how it work. After that i learn about wallet how to send and receiver. That is fun, when i learn i am also get some referral from my promotion.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

From a sibling, and even though am more into bitcoin than he is to it, at moments.

He doesn't really puts attention into bitcoin anymore.

I just wonder why, he helped me to join bitcoin  and crypto

When I searched for information about online jobs at the end of 2016, I stumbled across a forum that discussed bitcoin. Therefore I became curious about cryptocurrency so I tried to collect it by joining the airdrop and bounty 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 24.12.2019 at 07:39, duncun007 said:

a friend of mine talked to me about bitcoin and i dismissed it because i thought it was some scam but later on in 2017 i got into bitcoin trading and its been good ever since.

I was also told about bitcoin by a friend in 2015. Since then, I've spent some of my free time on cryptomir. And I don't regret doing it.

I heard about Bitcoin for the first time in about 2014, but it didn’t interest me much, but in 2017 I began to study it in more detail and this area captured me, and so far the interest in it does not run out

Many of us have heard about bitcoin and many have not heard about it. I heard about it from friends and I liked the idea because it is an advanced payment system and its developer has launched its network on the world to become the best in dealing and the most expensive.