be safe from scammers..../spammers? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

be safe from scammers..../spammers?

This is correct and the forum administration has taken many measures here to reduce spammers and scammers and now we are working without these people they cause losses to us when they force the platform to stop the clouds pending cleaning

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/19/2020 at 6:40 PM, mahabub said:

The action we give to organize is stop scammers by mind alert to scammers, it is not simple to deem lies, which are completed by scammers.

It is easy if we stop taking the crypto world as thew world of free money and higher profit investment.

On 11/16/2019 at 1:49 PM, nahidfresh99 said:
Yes, I think that those

scammers who are destroying the currency market a lot because one is that the bad reaction that is causing people to lose one euro is that many people are not willing to trade in the market. Many people are willing to invest here. Nor do I think it's a big loss and for everyone, I think so What action should be taken to prevent these spammers?

Scam process are now less likely to be happening because a lot of users are now aware of how to get scammed. Fake emails are now obvious as well as fake login pages.

I can only advice to be more proactive on your moves and the transactions you make, keep your data safe and secure. That would be of help too.

We all need to be safe from scammers. They have to worry about their own security so that they are not easily scammed. However, there is usually a need to stay away from new sites that allow us to pay for free. This is their new strategy to scam.

• +1 1

There are a lot of scammers and we must be more careful and not to trust any other or unreliable websites or people and not to deal, invest or work in any other unreliable sites

A measures discovered bring will be to generate anyоne cognizant of a properties with scammers usually to make sure they never develop into sufferers. Not less than mоst people enable people today who want to tumble around crypto community to protect yourself frоm a infuriating scammers usuallу

Crooks and spammers are one of the biggest problems in the world of cryptocurrencies, every day many fraudulent sites appear and many people fall victim to their lack of awareness in this field.

On 12/27/2019 at 8:44 AM, xpertt said:

I think the scammers are the one that destroys our community and the spammers are the annoying one, but after all those two are both annoying and should be banned in this community.

Must work of scammers is always to try to cheat you and take your cash.in case you not aware you can lose your cash

Well, we should avoid this kind of people because as of now, there has many scammers in cryptocurrency world which is have in any platforms here, just to ignored them when someone try to private messaging you to avoid being scammed by them.

Don't always welcome spammers to your social medias, don't try to waste your time chatting with them, it is better to just blocked them whenever they show up

Their occurrence and punishment are extremely testing in this encrypted world, but we declare to inform spam and we every wrestle futile in common in requisition for this forum to in fact flourish.

Just you have to cherche about website or platform before investing your money in, you have to know everything about this website, and for me before investing i have to see how many time this website work and get paid for the members, i think if it’s working for one 1 year is good .

• Useful or interesting 1

The only thing that we can do is we should be careful and we should always think before doing any Investment in any platform. Because Investment is risky and if we do Invest without seeing review adn doing research in online world we have to bear loss.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If friend you're right and I share what you're saying I think the best way to prevent being scammed is not to trust anyone and not provide data to anyone on the internet 

On 11/16/2019 at 7:49 PM, nahidfresh99 said:
Yes, I think that those

scammers who are destroying the currency market a lot because one is that the bad reaction that is causing people to lose one euro is that many people are not willing to trade in the market. Many people are willing to invest here. Nor do I think it's a big loss and for everyone, I think so What action should be taken to prevent these spammers?

yes in this crypto world scammers and spammers is an actual thing. They can take advantage of you if you are not mindful of the situation. So you must be always stay alert to avoid getting scammed. 

First I want to thank for giving this content mini of other members are also given very valuable contents related to that scamp process and I think it's the time when we should all make this campaign most successful by every people's about the hacking process and a word these things what they have to do in my opinion the main thing they can do that is getting knowledge about the digital world as well as a cryptocurrency only this will make them more knowledgeable about the any wrong thing coming across them they can easily recognise it and they can save themselves.

The best action that you can take if you want to avoid scammers is to do enough research on the site and the investment plan. There are many scam sites out there that rely on your deposits and your funds and time to make money and to see this you need to do research on the site. I found that forums are a good place to get honest reviews about whether a site is a scam or legit as people are honest with payment proofs.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Spam messages should be ignored as well as being careful not to enter the links they send you and you will be safe

Life is great and enjoy it

Scammers are the bad guys of crypto market. We need to be careful regarding their project and scam sites which are created only for stealing funds of crypto market. It means no chance to these funds when scammers steals from us. 

The most important measure is that every person protects himself, in cooperation we can share everything that is reliable to deal with, and that none of us allow the scams to approach him, avoid all conversations from strangers and never trust anyone before you ask about him.

On 11/16/2019 at 5:49 PM, nahidfresh99 said:
Yes, I think that those

In this time scammers is the most harmful for this crypto market. Because they scamming with people and some great project. And the impact happen on the market.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

One thing which I've known is that Cryptocurrencies us not totally a safe Heaven as basically we have scamming rampage which have really surfaced on the faces of stealing from people and even organisation, like those of exchanges

Pranksters are always there to steal your money, and they are trying to invent new ways in order not to reach them and expose them, so we must be careful and take all necessary measures to protect our accounts in crypto from theft

It is easy for you. You have the will. Attend these messages and do not follow any good that is anonymous. Or you will inevitably lead yourself to losing what the fraudulent owners have in this endeavor in renewal and do not continue on any digital currency that you do not know about any of the caliphs.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: