be safe from scammers..../spammers? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

be safe from scammers..../spammers?

You have to be very careful because their are a lots  fraud star's in this platform using different airdrops. If you want to be safe from them, you shouldn't share your personal details with anybody in the forum

Its hard to detect the scammers or spammers which cheat the decent members in cyber world. Be careful about your digital transactions as they make you fool and you will loss.

We always have to ask about every person who helps us or offers offers to us so that we do not fall into the trap of fraud because it is difficult to discover fraudsters and get to know them, so we have to be well aware and work calmly and carefully so as not to lose a lot of our money and profits that we have been tired for

Scammers are constantly trying to damage the forum. If the forum cannot be protected from them, the forum will suffer huge losses.It will be impossible to find a solution to the damage later. Protecting the confidential information and password of the forum is important. This can build protection from scammers.

Yes, my friend, nowadays there are a lot of crooks in the digital world, they are a professional theft and hacker group, they have great experience and enough experience in fraud and theft, they are really deceitful. 

• +5 1

No matter how you've tirelessly worked in the forum or how you've been striving and struggling to achieve your aim in this forum, scammers will always make or turn your work to be less achievable if at all you didn't take a serious and critical step in trying to curb and even stop them.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, as most of the swindles at the present time come from spam, so the victim simply enters the incoming mail to him and then enters and does whatever the fraudster needs to get his money and that the same person allows access to all information in a sophisticated manner, so we must beware of this matter.  Well thank you

Yes my dear friend all newbies and other members safe from the scammers because they give you many offers anyone not accept these offers and not send his personal information to the scammers... Because when you send so they completely destroy you... So be smart and be wise...

• +3 1

I agree that they disturb the notion of security in cryptocurrency market. The people who aren't yet introduced to crypto market think this platform is not safe to invest by just looking at these scammer's actions.

I think with the upcoming regulations by the governments, the crypto industry will be seen as a more reliable platform and new investors will come flowing to the market with this feeling of security. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

@nahidfresh99 @Kanji @Afrizal rahman

The story today is that we are able to build that power that is easy to fight and solution that are easy to make the best of everything is to work and work to it and there is a lot of effort to the best idea that is effective and keep on being good in every solution that works well for every single person , we need to avoid scammers. spammers just copy ones post and keep on doing so over and over and this is pittyful we need to understand what is the problem here

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Everyone must be aware of the scammers.  Take the right steps to protect yourself from scammers.  The forum must maintain confidentiality.  Do not share any personal information with anyone.  Do not enter any fake site.  Do not enter any link.  Use strong passwords.  Take this step for safety.

• +1 1

Scammers are not easy to find and for them we might be easy to target. We should be aware of these kinds of scammers. There is no crying after we get scammed. So try to be aware maximum and dont give out any information to others if you dont know about their reputation and else . Be safe all.

the stuff is tuff to fight this things know how to chance every now and then and so to me its important to find solution to this problems of spammers, they even copy and paste other peoples information, I have had someone try to take everything from me and its tough right now the best thing is to try to be good in what we are doing every single the working well in the best side of everything we do,\

@kikifam @G boy

14 hours ago, humaira786 said:

So the new trick from the scammers I have just discovered. Lets see how they cheat users nowadays--they first offers the rewards from the airdrop but coin are completely useless, they list that coin in the lower grade exchange and ask you to pay money to buy the coins in the selfdrop but actually they are selling their useless coins to you. 

@humaira786 Countless sites out near that rely on your deposits and your resources and time to get as far as riches and to foresee this you requirement to look after examine on the location because scammers are every were now. 

Fraudsters are everywhere. You should beware of them, my friend. And create strong keys to prevent them from penetrating your accounts. Do not trust those who send fraudulent links to enter your account and steal your money. Be safe from these. I wish you good luck and profit my friend

Scammers are those kind of people who makes the digital currency into a worst condition they used to cheat many people and take the profit. We should need to give a highly protection and safety features which helps to keep away scammers from our account.

I think that spammers are very harmful to any community because they only share bad information and many times they only publish pages that then become scams.
I think that the best measure to prevent scammers and spammers is to help each other and to denounce the users that only share referral links from unknown sites,
because most of the time they are scams.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think  it is a dangerous topic in the world of cryptocurrency!we can avoid this scammers by just to ignoring them , Crypto market will give you good opertunity to earn good money in it and you must to secure from scammers.be safe from scammers and spammers, be careful .Security is important, privacy.

In my opinion it's good information about how to remain safe from scammers you provided hear. The main thing you have to do is keep your privacy only up to you. Don't send your codes to others and also avoid to share the links from unknown sources. Also prefer to you use hardware wallets of necessary don't use software as most of them are not safe and can steal your coins.

There are lots of scammers which are always in trying to hack our accounts. We can prevent our account if we made strong password on our account. We should not share our account information to any one and be careful from clicking any unknown link.

I agree with you. Most people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrencies because of the widespread scammers in this field and I think that the solution is to report all the fraudsters' operations that we see and create campaigns to educate beginners and keep them away from the scammers