Which exchange has menual withdraw system? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which exchange has menual withdraw system?

On 11/15/2019 at 6:50 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello, I really don't like exchanges that have menial withdraw system so I can avoid them. I really have bad experience about a exchange, they took 2 days to withdraw my funds. So this is much irritating

Binance and yobit wont give you such a delay speaking from experience, but what is "menial withdraw system"??

The time period for withdrawing funds from exchanges usually takes no more than 24 hours. But if you withdraw to a Bank card, it may take several days.

Most of unknown exchanges use manually withdrawa system. Yes i agree with you it is irritating to wait more than a hour. But it can take place about 30 seconds to complete transaction. 

The only faucet who use this withdraw system all exchange now have a automatically withdrawn you don't have to wait two days and that is the beautiful thing in crypto we don't want to wait many days to have our money 

I think all coin process withdrawal in website exchanges are done by Blockchain Network System, but I think all fiat money withdrawal process are done manually, I have already did some withdraw from a such website exchange is done manually.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In my opinion, the manual withdrawal system is the most secure, so that you will always be able to confirm the title of the wallet and the amounts that you will transfer and are subject to the manual blockchain transfer system unlike the automatic transfer.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/15/2019 at 5:50 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello, I really don't like exchanges that have menial withdraw system so I can avoid them. I really have bad experience about a exchange, they took 2 days to withdraw my funds. So this is much irritating

That's a bad experience to use such an exchange that takes so long to process withdraws it is even dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

I really dont know any exchange who have manual withdraw system the majority have automatic system because they can give a good service for her users if like that, the only faucet do that i think 

I prefer automatic withdrawals over manual withdrawals. I see the complexity and inconvenience. Please use binance or yobit here are 2 big exchanges and easy automatic withdrawals.

You can use the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange in order to exchange your funds or transfer them. Very convenient exchange. 

I do not know such an exchange, I think that now such exchanges simply do not exist because no one is ready to spend time on creating such a system. 

Small platforms always take longer to draw, or sometimes focus on you, while large platforms take only a few minutes to pull, so I advise you to use them.

If the exchange does not withdraw funds to you within 6 hours, write to their technical support and they will often significantly speed up this process. I do not know of any exchange that has a manual withdrawal.

i had same experience too i really like bitforex exchange but Everytime when you want to withdraw your funds to new wallet you should wait 1 hour and withdrawal take about 30_60 minutes. i understand its for my own safety but sometimes its annoying.

May be it's due to the problem in exchanges or your withdraw fund is very higher so you may Face the waiting time but if i am withdrawing from YoBit i have no complaints on that, the withdraw is instant in ltc coin.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If you want a platform for immediate withdrawal, I advise you of a yobit or binance platform as the drawing on it is very fast and immediate and you will not wait more than 30 minutes in the worst case

Life is great and enjoy it

7 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

If you want a platform for immediate withdrawal, I advise you of a yobit or binance platform as the drawing on it is very fast and immediate and you will not wait more than 30 minutes in the worst case

l agree with your opinion if somebody who wants to withdraw very quick must use Yobit or Binance platform. But the drawing as you mentioned depends on your funds, l mean if you have a large withdrawal, it is normal to take long time. 

I have never heard or seen an exchange with manual withdrawal system, I don't even know what your definition of Manual withrawal is like. But one thing is, once a customer requests for a withdrawal, it is first processed by the system before it is sent to blockchain for confirmations. If I look at the contextual meaning, manual withdrawal system might take more time in that it is not processed by system but with human.

• -1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Nowadays a lot of exchanges are going how could o know. Because that is a quite unnecessary thing. The exchange will make good arrangements against the lesson who did all of this. It could save us from wasting our time and sound. So i is quite a importanant to understand about it. So we are only doing that actually. There are several fan base for several exchange now. I guess Yobit has the manual withdrawal system. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Well most of the exchanges has manual withdrawal system, but some have automatic withdrawal system which is more faster and also less stressful so I think you should make use of popular exchanges like binance thier withdrawal system is fast.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Technology is advancing everyday and I don't think you can find any exchanger that work manually at the moment because almost all the exchangers now operate automatically and there transaction doesn't take time to complete. I will also suggest you make use of popular exchangers like yobit,binance or Coinbase because they have good security and transaction is faster than you expected.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/4/2020 at 9:09 AM, kamalnewaz said:

As i got the posts of here, small and unknown exchange has manual and withdraw system what people like most, and its the best way for withdrawing money as i think.           

i would suggest you to join yobit or binance exchange it will give you your withdrawal money at the time of withdrawal and the process of withdrawing is also very less and its safe also.

Now a days every exchange has automatically system for withdrawal. Because now the world become digital. But, those have high values they want manually because they don't want to pay the fees.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 4:50 AM, giash crypto said:

I'm not even sure why they would want to check all the withdrawal manually, maybe for security reasons, but that tells me that they are not sure with their security system that is why they are doing that.

• +1 1
  • +3 1