Which exchange has menual withdraw system? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which exchange has menual withdraw system?

Mostly exchanges takes time to send you money for many reasons like if you requested big withdrawal like 100$ will takes long to receive it especially bitcoin 

Edited by adamramis
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 11/15/2019 at 5:50 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello, I really don't like exchanges that have menial withdraw system so I can avoid them. I really have bad experience about a exchange, they took 2 days to withdraw my funds. So this is much irritating

I agree with you that this matter is sometimes annoying, especially when the minimum withdrawal amount from the platform is a large amount that we do not actually have, and with this some of the currencies that we have earned for free are suspended on the platform.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, MalikAdnan said:

Now a days every exchange has automatically system for withdrawal. Because now the world become digital. But, those have high values they want manually because they don't want to pay the fees.

Exchanges take a few minutes to withdraw automatically because they prefer to withdraw from many transactions at the same time to reduce fees

56 minutes ago, adamramis said:

Mostly exchanges takes time to send you money for many reasons like if you requested big withdrawal like 100$ will takes long to receive it especially bitcoin 

$100 is not a lot of money for exchanges that can process withdrawals of millions of dollars a day

On 11/14/2019 at 7:50 PM, giash crypto said:

Hello, I really don't like exchanges that have menial withdraw system so I can avoid them. I really have bad experience about a exchange, they took 2 days to withdraw my funds. So this is much irritating

you used a dark exchange so your withdrawal took a long time, usually on exchanges like yobit it takes less than 30 minutes to process your withdrawal

• +3 1

I have not understand what you mean about the word menial withdraw but because you said an exchange tooks 2 days to confirm your payment i think you meant manual withdraw. I prefer yobit exchange because is a good exchange it take only few minutes to confirm your transactions.

I dont know whether there is an exchanger that is manual in withdrawal purchase not many are stating that the coinsph is one of the awful and most exceedingly terrible exchanger they will hold youre fiat and furthermore they will hold youre bitcoin when the cost is high

On 11/15/2019 at 5:04 AM, RyujinONE said:

A small exchange or unknown exchange, most of exchange right now already have automatically withdrawl. But if you withdrawl with a large fund exmpale you withdrawl more than 1 BTC the exchange will try to hold your withdrawl and sent the fund manualy.

I don't think there are exchanges that do manual withdrawal anymore. Most exchanges now make use of automated withdrawal because people are withdrawing every hour of the day. If your payne t I'd delayed then you should try exchanges that are more established.

For bigs withdrawings most have manual set up... i think it is a security step to not suffer any troubles widrawling. I recommend binance and yobit they are fast

Normally, most exchanges have their withdrawal in a Manuel way, which makes it more practical when withdrawing, such as yobit, which is one of the most reliable, as well as binance, which is also 100% guaranteed.

It does not depend so much on the exchangue that is more linked to the blockchain network, the currency you are withdrawing and the Gas or (fee) that you paid to move said transaction,

Yes, there are many exchanges that have this type of retreat but it is because these retreats are manual and therefore take time to reflect, what I recommend is that you use Binance or Yobit are exchanges that at the time of withdrawal do so almost immediately.

My friend, you are using all the wrong exchanges. Yobit has automatic withdrawal system and you wait no time at all. Two days wait really? These are scam exchanges that do that. Use Yobit to find your health back and start profiting from cryptocurrencies.

What exactly do you mean by withdrawing funds? You withdraw cryptocurrencies to another wallet of you withdraw fiat to your bank? Because this takes days, a wire transfer will take 2 days up to a week depending on where you live. 

• +1 1

You are asking about manual withdrawl this means that you expect the coins to be withdrawn immediately right? This is what yobit does, it is faster in withdrawals from all the rest exchanges. When you press withdraw it does that in seconds and it is only the blockchain time to mine the blocks after that.

Deposit of funds
Payment methods accepted in YoBit
As we have mentioned, YoBit is an exchange that works exclusively with cryptocurrencies. In other words, it is not useful for buying digital currencies using fiat currencies, such as the dollar or the euro. Therefore, you must deposit funds in one of the wallets offered in the YoBit offer. The platform will create these personalized wallets with a unique address for you. It is best to deposit funds directly in one of the base currencies (BTC, ETH, DOGE or WAVES).

Now, we have noticed that the platform has introduced the possibility of depositing funds in some fiat currencies. You can make deposits of US dollars (USD) and Russian rubles (RUR). Unfortunately, YoBit accepts digital payment methods that are not very popular. For fiat currency deposit you can use Payeer, AdvCash and PerfectMoney.

Minimum deposit
YoBit does not apply fees or commissions for the deposit of any of the cryptocurrencies available. However, you must remember that the network of each cryptocurrency may apply a standard fee.

CHECK YOBIT.NET rn

The Yobit exchange makes withdrawals convenient and has positive user reviews. Withdrawal methods and commissions. Currency withdrawal from the exchange is similar to input, with the only difference that instead of "plus", click on the "minus" icon.

• +1 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Tell us which exchange was that. It it not nice to talk randomly about some other exchange, you could tell us which is it so that we know and avoid it. Anyway if you try yobit you will not have this problem. And what is this about manual withdrawal? These are centralized exchanges you don't have a say and you don't own your private keys.

Hi good day
Well today there are many exchange systems, of which as I have already mentioned on other occasions my favorite is Yobit, I have used it for a long time and I have not had a single problem when buying / selling or withdrawing money from Yobit.

• +5 1

Well, most exchanges have a manual withdrawal system, but some have an automatic withdrawal system that is faster as well as less stressful, so I think you should use popular exchanges like a binance faster withdrawal system.

The exchange that I recommend is binance, since its withdrawals are almost absolute, the transactions are immediate, in addition to its security system, it has a highly recommended interface, and its functions are almost incredible, that's why the recommendation that I give you is that you use binance to make transactions

• +2 1

On 11/14/2019 at 11:50 PM, giash crypto said:

I agree, an exchange should have instant withdrawals to generate more trust with users, you have to be careful and look for good exchanges.

I don't know of an exchange that takes two days to send you the crypto to your wallets. What is this exchange and which coin is that. Have they given you a transaction id perhaps they made mistake and it is stuck. You have to tell us more this is not enough to ask then a question that makes no sense.

• +2 1

Well it also depends on the means by which you withdrawn because if it is by btc, the blockchain network is slow and it may take time to process a payment, but if you made it by other means it is not normal, it is advisable to review the exchange and see if it has a good qualification.

Edited by Michar1
  • +2 1

That depends on which exchange you use and mainly you have to look at the history of the exchange to make sure that all your funds are safe, there are many that have minimal withdrawals and have been working for years and are still operating.

To withdraw money, if you are from Venezuela 100% crypto-safe and if you are from Latin America the airtm transitions are instantaneous and few commissions are charged.