Which exchange has menual withdraw system? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which exchange has menual withdraw system?

On 11/15/2019 at 4:50 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello, I really don't like exchanges that have menial withdraw system so I can avoid them. I really have bad experience about a exchange, they took 2 days to withdraw my funds. So this is much irritating

Yobit.net is fast and easy to use exchange platform. 

Withdraw in less than a minute.

• +1 1

I don't think such exchange site still exists in the Cryptocurrency community because many exchange site that I know is automatically operated and it is easy

The procedure of pull back cash from trade or wallets its not done by trades stage yet its done by blockchain arrange framework so it tends to be late to be attributed by blockchain diggers squares mined in that day you pull back.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 8:04 AM, Sumaiya said:

Actually I am personally don't like manual system payment method. And I have no idea which exchanger has manual payment system. I am just using yobit exchanger and it is not support this system. 

Yobit is good for the public even the newbies can use it. I don't actually like the manual procedure of payment

On 1/1/2020 at 7:15 AM, syedramim said:

Sorry,I dont know any exchnger which has support menual withdraw system.If anyone know this type of exchanger then please comment below.

Most of the exchangers that exist now are automatically operated by a bit and I don't think you can find a  manual exchangers on the Cryptocurrency world

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 8:50 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello, I really don't like exchanges that have menial withdraw system so I can avoid them. I really have bad experience about a exchange, they took 2 days to withdraw my funds. So this is much irritating

still exchanges have manual withdrawal system such as bybit is a exchange of leveraging trading but still have manual withdrawal. I don't like this system due a lot of time required.  

• +1 1

59 minutes ago, sobope said:

It can be good in the event that you said what trade do you utilize since ordinarily the exchange available for programmed withdrawal and as a rule they will do manual pull back on the off chance that there's suspicious exercises from the clients or on the off chance that there's huge sum to pull back

I have used Bitmex. They have a manual withdrawal syestem. Not a Bot Syestem.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 9:50 AM, giash crypto said:

Maximum people’s want to quickly withdraw and deposit. Last year we saw many exchange hot wallet hacked and lost huge number of amount. That's why now a days many exchange confirm withdraw manually. I think digifinex exchange withdraw confirm manually.                      

• +1 1

there is no any other way to get your payment manually you have to be open your account in yobit wallet then you are eligible to redeem your payment just you have to transfer your Bitcoin to your wallet then choose the coin you want to buy then send it to the address in which you want to send in few minutes you will definitely get the notification of your payment.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 11:50 AM, giash crypto said:

menial

What does this actually mean?

On 11/15/2019 at 11:50 AM, giash crypto said:

I really have bad experience about a exchange, they took 2 days to withdraw my funds.

It takes time to withdraw funds, but not too long like that. The best way is to withdraw already all your funds from that specific exchange, then don't come back again, instead find another better exchange.

• +1 1

On 15.11.2019 at 11:50, giash crypto said:

Yes, I agree and this is of course annoying, but be glad that I received my money in translation, and you need to understand that possible delays may be due to blockchain and network complexity.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 5:50 AM, giash crypto said:

Yeah, manual withdrawl is a pain. I had the same experience with an exchange once and took me several days. I gave up looking and at somepoint they did manage to sent the coins to my wallet. Although prices were already down and I missed chances to sell and buy again lower. Most exchanges have automatic withdrawals and I'd suggest you to use Yobit. Instant withdrawals along with blockchain times. I've withdrawn Ripple one time and they were transferred in my wallet in 5 seconds.

But if you move away with a large funds expo you will try to withdraw and remit your option by withdrawing more than 1 BTC in the Funds ManualWith a small change or unknown exchange, most exchanges have now automatically withdrawn.

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 9:59 AM, tranhungritc said:

The sad thing for you is that, in fact, each floor has its own rules for large amounts, they are like a house, so kyc will help you withdraw more and faster.

You are very wrong. KYC has nothing to do with withdrawals. Tell me any exchange you have see before having transaction time better than yobit. Infact, noon. And they support no KYC. 

• +1 1

I do not know exchanges that support manual withdrawal of funds, on most exchanges this happens automatically because such a volume of withdrawals is difficult to control (I mean the correctness of the data entered manually by users)

• +1 1

I do not know such exchanges, most likely these exchanges are not very popular since it is simply impossible to manually process your withdrawal on large exchanges.

Previously I also face this problem but  where I face this proble the exchange is small and low capital exchange that's why I face the problem, so I switch my exchange then I join coinbase exchange right now I can't encounter like this problem, so I suggests join big exchange like binance block chain coinbase and yobit this pays genuinely.

• +1 1

I do not know of any such exchanges that have a manual method of withdrawing funds, if they exist, they are unpopular and few people know about them.

• +1 1

According to my experience yobit is the best way to exchange your money easily. There are also other methods to withdraw your coins, but yobit is very useful and has a user friendly interface so you can withdraw with ease.

• +1 1

I think practically all exchanges currently have programmed withdrawals, particularly on the off chance that they are huge and notable trades. possibly just a little trade and a little volume despite everything apply manual withdrawal.

Edited by championboy
  • +1 1

The marching of retract money from party or wallets its not done by exchanges tribune but its done by blockchain web system so it can be late to be credited according to blockchain miners blocks mined in that day you attract....

• +1 1

I did not get correctly. If you are trying to seek the exchange with the manual withdrawal function, you can search that type of exchange sites on the internet. Do not forget to follow the information from the coin market cap or the Coingecko.

• +1 1

Welcome with me
Professionals prefer automatic  withdrawal system, it just works
However, there are some small and new exchange platforms that have a manual withdrawal system

• +1 1

Every exchange follow different process method it depends on the exchange to exchange.some exchanges directly pricess your request and some verify your request and this verification is done by the admin