Which exchange has menual withdraw system? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which exchange has menual withdraw system?

Lots of big exchanges also do have manual withdrawals to avoid hacking and wrong use of your account , Exchange like binance also do manual review before giving you withdrawals , sometime it may takes about an hour for your withdrawals to be proceed 

There in no available exchange which provide the manual cash out and if you want to take manual cash out then you join a real physical currency exchange and first you can exchange the crypto currency in local currency then take out the payment from physical exchange.

• +1 1

2 days is a long time, the exchange is not good, I am very annoyed when I have to wait for such a long withdrawal. try using big and reputable exchanges like yobit or binance, both are good, low fees and can withdraw money automatically very quickly

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 10:50 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello, I really don't like exchanges that have menial withdraw system so I can avoid them. I really have bad experience about a exchange, they took 2 days to withdraw my funds. So this is much irritating

Some exchanges did have a slow process. That is why they didn't have many customers. You should avoid dealing with them. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Bcnex Exchange now uses manual withdrawals, because there is a slight improvement in this issue. But I am sure in the future it will be an automatic withdrawal.

I dont know if there is an exchanger thats is manual in withdrawal buy few are saying that the coinsph is one of the bad and worst exchanger they will hold youre fiat and also they will hold youre bitcoin when the price is high

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you are frustrated of it then i would suggest you to join yobit or binance exchange it will give you your withdrawal money at the time of withdrawal and the process of withdrawing is also very less and its safe also.

• +1 1

I never used this kind of exchanges. I use binance , kucoin and yobit. And all of them have automatically withdraw system, but you should  know some exchange take long time if you ask to withdraw amount more than 2 BTC.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2019 at 1:21 PM, Sujon33 said:

Some small and new exchanger has manual withdrawal system.This sytem i don't like.So you can use old and popular exchanger.I strongly recommended to use Yobit,Bittrex,Binance exchanger.Their have automatic withdrawal system           

Yeah you are thinking right I have same opinion like you some small and new exchanger has manual withdrawal system

As i got the posts of here, small and unknown exchange has manual and withdraw system what people like most, and its the best way for withdrawing money as i think.           

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 4:50 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello, I really don't like exchanges that have menial withdraw system so I can avoid them. I really have bad experience about a exchange, they took 2 days to withdraw my funds. So this is much irritating

I use a micro exchange coinpot and withdrawal from the exchange is manual and it takes 48 hours. The information is there on the exchange. I'm sure the exchange will have this notice on their site. Maybe you check well next time

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 8:50 AM, giash crypto said:

Some new exchanges has manual withdrawal system such as bcnex exchange has manual withdrawal system this is really bad for us to wait very much for transactions. 

• +1 1

binance, kucoin have manual withdrawn system because these exchange didn't payout instantly bro 

they take some time for withdraw. but internal transactions between other account are instant and not manual. 

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 5:38 AM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

There are many manual exchangers in the website world.However, I like the old exchangers the most.I think that there is a withdraw system manual on the Yobit Exchanger.

For me i think that was respectable stride but if near was barter like exrates that give blue-collar pull out system for even smallest one i agree and go with your opinion on that

• +1 1

For me all exchanges that's I've already use I always use the exchanges with the manual withdraw system, and I never see exchange with automated withdraw system

• +1 1

13 minutes ago, huyasdad08 said:

I also heard about the manual withdrawal system. I really did feel the substitution from annoying exchange, I never used this type of exchange. I use binance, kucoin ...

Manual withdrawal is indeed not so good. Because it all depends on their team, if they process it then it will be our withdrawal. We now need an automatic withdrawal process.

• +1 1

I just used the yobit exchange and this exchange withdraw is not manuall becasue if i withdraw any amount in the yobit in just some seconds i got the dollars in my account and i can send that to exchanger to get the money.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many exchange with auto withdraw, binance and yobit are among the best but for me i like to withdraw manual.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/15/2019 at 5:50 AM, giash crypto said:

I expect cointiger exchange have manual withdraw system but if you pass kyc maybe the withdraw be faster .

On 2/6/2020 at 11:23 AM, Lubruselu said:

For me all exchanges that's I've already use I always use the exchanges with the manual withdraw system, and I never see exchange with automated withdraw system

Maybe there have exchanges like that's you set the automatically withdraw of the fixed time and mostly of the automatically withdraw are done on sunday

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It is very difficult to use a rough exchange system, because they are very slow in processing everything so we are forced to wait for a long time and make us seem like we are always worried. I think I prefer other exchanges to something like this.

• +1 1

I think almost all exchanges treat manual withdrawals but it doesn't take long. This is safer. You should contact their customer service if the delay is more than one hour.

• +1 1

Yobit exchange site has the option of manual withdraw. Cause this exchange site is just great and also the exchanges happens really fast too. And also the withdraw process is really easy too. 

• +1 1