Verge Bulls struggling to recover - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Verge Bulls struggling to recover

On 11/5/2019 at 3:39 PM, wcolins said:

Privacy coin Verge “XVG” struggling to make a sharp recovery to overcome the long-continued bearish trend in Verge. In the past 24-hours, the price of the currency falls steadily. The current volume of XVG in the previous 24 hours stands at $ 1,825,430 USD and the current market cap is $62,394,334 USD.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

There are various altcoins which are making a great progress to come back in the crypto market. One of my favorite is doge its hidden coin but it's really a good coin that can get you larger profits. 

If you look at the price chart now the price is very low and the capitalization is large. It is worth studying the coin in more detail. Maybe I'll add it to my portfolio.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:09 PM, wcolins said:

Privacy coin Verge “XVG” struggling to make a sharp recovery to overcome the long-continued bearish trend in Verge. In the past 24-hours, the price of the currency falls steadily. The current volume of XVG in the previous 24 hours stands at $ 1,825,430 USD and the current market cap is $62,394,334 USD.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

Verge project listed on top 100 in the coinmarketcap. But we didn't get any much good rise up or down on that. It's always stay in a line. It's not a profitable coin.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Verge has actually recovered and now it is ready for a good increase in price after the bitcoin halving, however I think that it might not reach its highest price yet.

• +4 1

Of course, after a high drop in price, especially if this altcoin is very popular-it should be more stable in price, and actively attract users to further develop.

• Useful or interesting 1

There have been rumors that it will be permanently suspended due to slow transactions and very low trading values and the lack of validation of this currency which does not have any presence on the popular platforms but I have not found any official news on this

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is the first time that i have ever heard of the xvg coin, but i did some research on the coin and it seems to have a relatively low value, but it also seems to be doing pretty decently over the last six months. when the market crashed for crypto earlier this year, it seems to have taken a huge hit, however, the coin/token seems to be recovering well and in fact it seems to be close to hitting the high that it exhibited in mid February. Perhaps that can be considered a positive for this token.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think that Verge is one of the best currencies to invest in in 2020 because its price is now low and suitable for purchase, and there are many experts who expect the price of this currency to rise in the near future, so I will buy a quantity of it at the earliest opportunity

• +1 1

Privacy coins are slowly being moved away from due to governments begging to regulate and accept crypto currencies in their area. Some privacy coins are actually banned in certain countries.

• +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Verge is not important coin and not a good investment, they were hyped a lot and did a big pump and then dump and only a few people made money those that planned this along with the verge dev.

• +2 1

I don't know a lot about verge but I've seen the chart and it is looking like a dead coin that will have nothing to offer and maybe never reach this high as the ath it did ever again. It was an inorganic rise in price and nothing else.

• +1 1

Verge was nothing but an overpriced and over advertised vaporware. I don't think it will ever recover so it will be better to forget about it and focus on the good quality coins we have.

• Useful or interesting 2

well verge had his run where they kinda rippd themself with there big announcment which was in the end just brazzers whre they said "huge partnership". And in the End it was over faster than it started lol.

• +1 1

I would like to know a few more things about this coin before I try to invest in it but you only given us price analysis. Do you have something more fundamental? How it works, what it does and how it helps us or it does solve a problem? 

Verge is a good coin and soon this coin will recover all the last low and it touch the high in a short time. Crypto market is going to be high in a short time becasue it is going to be legal in all over the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not too good to make any investment in that coin which was predicted when  there was no use of it, so be careful  while doing, so let's go home.

I remember verge being so high priced in 2017 and people were expecing that it would go higher. It was my first days in crypto and Verge was all the hype and everybody was buying it. I don't know how it happened but I traded it too and I was very afraid of price turning bearish so I had alarms on the price. I sold in profit but very small.

I have found verge a while ago but I think that this was a big pump and dump coin. I don't know if it is abandoned now or still working but I don't like this kind of coins. I don't like being wrong either so I will have it in mind and try to read more about it.

• +4 1

On 5/11/2020 at 10:14 AM, Rezort said:

Verge has actually recovered and now it is ready for a good increase in price after the bitcoin halving, however I think that it might not reach its highest price yet.

In the end most crypto always recovers, it is inpatient of the investors that moves them to sell in loss, we should be learning from facts like these.

The Verge bulls have already abandoned this coin. It is hopeless and it can't ever recover. It had a good chance and it did great, but it was all about profits and the developers probably made a lot. I don't care if they keep working on the project it is over. Also it was attacked many times so it is not secure.

Thanks you my dear for the explain of the verge cryptocurrency price movement but I wish there was also a presenting of the cryptocurrency Verge and tell us why this is a good coin that we are need to buy.

• +2 1

Verge is again an irrelevant coin that was overpriced in 2017 and did nothing at all to be valued so high as it was. It is a bad example for cryptocurrencies and altcoins but there are many like this and most are even worse.

• +1 1

According to its chart, it gives a hint of rise, and I think it is an excellent currency for long-term storage, especially at its low price. I think it will do as it did the link currency and made huge profits.

• +1 1

It is one of the currencies that I see as excellent for investment. In general, every currency has a level of price resistance, once it is broken, it sets off for higher goals and the extent of its goals depends on the strength of the project of this currency.

• +1 1

This currency is one of the excellent currencies for long-term storage, and in my personal opinion it will achieve excellent profits and you may return the ball and do as the LINK currency did and multiplied many times

• +2 1