Verge Bulls struggling to recover - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Verge Bulls struggling to recover

Verge currency is gaining good reputation, I have not dealt in it myself but I have heard about it many times. The course of such new currencies is hard to predict, it can suddenly recover and have high value then out of the blue drop dead, so I would rather stay away from it.

Verge will not recover to prices it reached in 2017 and 2018. It can't do that again as it had many problems and it was the most hyped and shilled shitcoin that existed. But can it be once again hyped and pumped as before? Of course because this market is crazy without rules and nobody knows how high these shitcoins can reach.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:09 PM, wcolins said:

Privacy coin Verge “XVG” struggling to make a sharp recovery to overcome the long-continued bearish trend in Verge. In the past 24-hours, the price of the currency falls steadily. The current volume of XVG in the previous 24 hours stands at $ 1,825,430 USD and the current market cap is $62,394,334 USD.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

dude I had just heard the name of this coin I don't know about its price value or low rise but you post  helps me and now I will go and search about it I think it would be a good chance to invest in it as it is recovering.

Analyzing a cryptocurrency or one that is considered to be investing, will be critical, since through this analysis we will detect, if it is a good investment option, since we must note if we will have any profit, or loss.
Something to keep in mind is that not all projects have a good growth opportunity, since sometimes they tend to be projects that only last a certain time.
The best thing will be to invest in currencies that have a future or that at least we can obtain a good profit, if we take as an example the option of investing between xvg and btc, I would prefer to put my money in bitcoin.
It is recommended that we expand our information, to be able to deduce our own conclusions.

• +5 1

This cryptocurrency continues in a constant decline and is very likely to continue falling, its only constant increase was at the end of 2017 and early 2018, then it was slowly declining, until now it is on the floor, despite having a volume of $ 19,458,626 , fully diluted market cap of $ 250,918,811 a Cap. market 248,817,534 $.

This being the case, it has shares in circulation
16,416,362,943 XVG, I can think that if they burned some tokens they could increase their value constantly and rise in the world rank from number 79 to 50 or less.

I remember that Verge a few years ago was quite a relevant currency and was more used, because it had multiple characteristics, but it seems that with the bear market it stopped being so used and therefore fell some positions in the top of capitalization. 
Additionally, at the present time private currencies are having problems and some exchanges are thinking of unlisting most of them, so it seems that XVG will have a complicated future. We will see if it reaches its historical maximum again which is around 20 cents, but it is still quite far away because its price is currently $0.01.

• +5 1

Well to me this is not going to be good for me but the truth is am going to do some research on this am still trying to understand the use of genesis the whole new errar that is going to be powerful and easy to grow with its really the best ting that is going to happen but for verge I might go and check on this @davy22 But it s a good thing , who has heard about genesis>?

• +1 1