Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

Thank you for submitting these tips, of course, we must use the backups and keep them safe so that we are not stolen and that we are continual to access them whenever we want. Also, as you mentioned, we must not not keep our currencies in the sites so that we do not lose them.

I have found most of the guys even on this forum are blaming their mistakes for storing the sensitive information online like on onedrive or in the hard drive of the computer. Once virus or malware attacks your file system, everything will be lost so never store data on your computer, keep them in the external drive. 

• +1 1

The alternative email feature is available in platforms and wallets, and thus you will be able to recover your money if the first mail password is missing. Cold wallets are much better for saving money, but I suspect that if you lose their application on your phone, the troubles will increase.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Keeping you keywords in a safe place is very important. By this you can easily,secure your all informative data and information. Never just log into any websites where you are not recognised with the domain name. Always be aware before logging in any websites and never do anything  that can cause you lose of money. 

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. And i think you are right we should be careful about wallets. I use trust wallet and i find it very secure. 

Yes I agree with you, thank you for sharing that information to us. In addition, we should always make sure that the wallet is legitimate and not fraud. There are many things that needed to consider.

• +1 1

Its very important to backup our private keys and passwords because they will help us anytime when we will need them. Its very dangerous to keep our coins for a longtime in exchanges because they are free for anyone to join and they don't need kyc verification thats why even scammers are joining them easily. 

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, I think cryptocurrencies should never be stored in a fixed and reserved exchange or website Must be submitted and I think more must be on your different Exchange side.

If you ever have a hacker attack on your exchange .But of course you should try to get out of there and refrain from clicking on unknown links.

• +1 1

The advice is good, it must be followed and preserved, 
and we do not make mistakes that cost us the loss that we do not want and
 do not rush to suspect investment. Thank you for the advice. 
We wish more answers in which we can keep more with my cryptocurrencies
 the most important

• +1 1

On 11/24/2019 at 3:34 AM, Sujon33 said:

I agree with you.This is very good idea to keep safe own cryptocurrency.Private key is the main security to access to the wallet.If your private key going in others hand and he can access your account easily.You can lose your all crypto.So dont share private key with others

we can have security in our coins specially to wallets, having an wallet in a domain may be volatile because of scams which could occur.

Thanks for the set of advice I provided. I liked your post very much, because there are many people who do not pay attention to it, thanks again.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Crypto are totally anonymous. No one can control it's transactions or wallets easily. Also our wallets backup keys not stored on online. We have to secure it by ourselves.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes, these are important tips, they must be worked on, and you should make several copies on your keys, as well as not to store your currencies on platforms and sites, and you should store on a safe and strong portfolio.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes your right this is really important to keep your money  safe ,i will add another advice,  you have to chose a good wallet have a good security , and also don’t invest your money in a website or exchange you don’t know nothing about it , of a website new in this world , this is really risky you can lose your money , because in this world there’s many scammers , so be careful.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 6:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like excha

Thanks for make this helpful post and i'm really not khow about this two error before.i hope your post will helped more new camer.

It's really good tips who store their coins for long time and can't use, because so many exchange update their features, so in this condition we can't follows this steps then we loss our coins,and store our private and personal keys in safe place, because if we loss this then we can't access our account and we loss our coins.

• +1 1

Well i don't have huge btc or ltc and i am earning from Cryptotalk campaign and i am storing my coins in coinbase and I'm ok with th security they are providing and i haven't seen any issue. So i don't think I need private wallet for now.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, you are right. You have to be careful in everything you do. Among the things that will help you to reserve or avoid losing what you own are the steps that you shared with us. Also, do not try to communicate with one of the scammers, I mean unknown messages or invest in a suspicious site, so do not link your account with any site, how it was, especially if your main account

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The second one is very important. And i think that if you feel it is better to store your crypto is some sort of hot wallet or in a website then you should make use of the two factor authentication that is available and if there is no two factor authentication then you should not even consider the use of such a site as it could prove to be very dangerous and if it is hacked you are likely to lose all your hard earned funds.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is actually very important to keep your cryptocurrency on a cold wallets, not on the exchanges and some websites because they may be hacked easily and you would lose your money.

Yes, you are right. We all must follow the two things. Also additionally I will say that be careful. Because most of the time we get food or lost your money because of our careless. Don't It make a Chance to cry.

• +1 2

On 4/27/2020 at 4:45 PM, Ridam said:

Well i don't have huge btc or ltc and i am earning from Cryptotalk campaign and i am storing my coins in coinbase and I'm ok with th security they are providing and i haven't seen any issue. So i don't think I need private wallet for now.

Of course if you don't have any significant amount there is no need to go ahead and spend money to buy a hardware wallet. I think that an amount of $1000 in crypto demands to have one though as a good one as Ledger does only cost $50-60, an amount that can be considered cheap to secure your investment.

I definitely think that he should take good care of the login information he has, especially the email
He must not download files and programs from un trusted sites and run a strong antivirus

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you and I do not keep a large amount in one wallet, but rather I put my money in more than one wallet because it is more secure.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 1:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

You advice is splendid thank you for creating such an amazing post this will help us to get save from loosing our money to scammers