Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

These are known to everyone and beginners learn about exchanges and wallets from the first days yet they all make the same mistakes, they hold their coins in exchanges and they make mistakes with wallets and also lose keys. It will happen even more on the next year when more people join. We have to explain the dangers to everyone to be secure.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am happy to know a lot more about protect and avoid the errors you have said to me and keep my coins safe dear. But I am not have problem with this, I am keep my crypto coins in Yobit and I am very safe with the exchange and you are know that this is what you can do to be more secure. Maybe other exchanges are not safe Yobit is.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

The most important thing in the crypto world is that you do not waste retrieval words for your wallets or accounts on the platforms. Since mobile phones and computers are devices that can break down, I keep all my data and private information in a small secret book that I keep in a safe place.

• +1 2

There are many errors we can make but these are the most common errors that many have made and lost all their crypto wealth. We have to be very careful with the crypto we handle and never rush in decisions either.

• +1 1

Very important message and you have suggested it very well, I hope everyone does that and moves the coins to safety. The more we learn the more we can avoid loss of funds and these are very important errors we can make no matter begginers or advanced.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, it is true to have a backup key stored but also putting second factor security helps a lot, since no matter how much they know your password with having the second factor on your phone, for example, there will be no way to withdraw or change something from your account.

I see the thing about keeping your cryptos in cold wallets to generate that already handles a significant amount of bitcoins.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

In our first steps we learn and want to be safe. After that we invest and want to make money. But then we forget and if we were not totally safe when we started then we maybe lost our funds. It is an important lesson to remember to store the keys and passwords in a safely way and not lose them.

• +1 1

Yes I will not forget and thanks for reminding, we need not to make any mistake with our private keys and always store them in a place no one knows about. Some people store the pass phrase in books, marking words from pages and write the pages numbers in papers and store these papers. There are many ways to secure our crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/29/2019 at 2:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Thank you @bobjoemega I will always remember these two rules and will try not to forget beacues this will be the best for my money and the crypto I will have. I have to thank this forum and the great members for the good content and information I've obtained so far. I will try to learn more about hot and cold wallets and store my crypto in a very cold one!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/29/2019 at 6:13 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

These two advises are very important friend. We should keep wallet's private key safely otherwise money will be gone for hackers. I never store Bitcoin and other crypto in Exchange wallet for the long duration.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for the information, I understand that private keys are very important to our assets, so keeping them in the safest place is the best option. Also, don't store assets in exchange wallets or certain websites, choose a wallet that is completely safe for you. If necessary, you can store it in an external wallet.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Exchanges are good and bad both becasue i store my all coins almost in the exchanges at first but after some time i transfer that to all the coins to my wallet and now this time i safe that in my wallet becasue in the exchanges hackers will hack that and they stole the coin and after some time exchange is closed.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cold storage wallets are very important for our investments. We can have many safeties enabled in websites or hot wallets but anything is possible to be hacked, even the website or exchange so it is of big importance to hold the cryptocurrency in offline wallets and store the keys safely.

• +1 3

Thats indeed one of most important things for beginners to take note at as careless they are they wouldn't care about something like this (only few of them were that careful unfortunately) but on the other side they should be atleast careful.

• +1 2

On 10/29/2019 at 6:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

This has become a real fear nowadays in crypto world. In this year, Many good and high volume exchanges also hacked and people lost their money. I Don't know if they are really hacked or not but it is really a great problem for us. We should withdraw our assets after we close our trades.

• +1 1

These actions are very simple and everyone easily can do it, but a lot of people don`t think about own security and can easily lose their money just because they didn`t write some secret codes or something like this. In crypto world user is responsible for his money himself and he should concern about own security himself too 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Avoiding these two mistakes can prevent us from losing money and keep our coins safe. Keep your private keys in the most safe place, this is very important because the wallet private keys are a valuable investment asset, all our money is there. To avoid being hacked, don't store crypto on an exchange, as we know there are several exchanges that can be hacked.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

In addition to the two Golden rules or advises written above I believe it would be worthy of note That we should have a backup of 2fa recovery information to avoid the inability to access our wallet due to mistaken deleting the 2FA mobile app

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes you are right and if we want to safe our coins. Then we have to take some steps to keep them secure. This is because of scam and i also lose my all of the money by just clocking on a referral link.so we have to awair of these things.

• +1 1

On 10/28/2019 at 8:28 PM, bobjoemega said:

Of course friend that is recommended because they handle your money, but think about whether you are going to trade and every day when you finish withdraw your coins to include them the next day the withdrawal fee would eat it, if you are going to trade you have to trust those who run the exchange and keep them there for as long as you plan to operate...

I am appreciate with you because we want our wallet safe this cause we have to follow this 2 rules, we don't need to store many money in wallet and we don't need to backup because this is risky.

This tips are really important is securing our coins, but there are some sites that are trusted in cryptoworld like the binance and yo it which we can keep our coins there and will safe there for investment or just to hold for some period of time. 

There are many errors one should avoid when dealing in cryptocurrency the first error is that never expose your private key to a third party person and secondly,never invest what you can not afford to loose but invest in only you are capable to invset.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. These two things are the two things who lose or steal money because the stock exchange may lose your money with it, and also websites, especially untrusted investment sites, may steal your money and all cryptocurrencies. Thank you.

In my honest opinion, you should never store all your cryptocurrencies in a hot wallet, I would recommend that you only keep the cryptocurrencies that you trade with and most of your daycare for example a cold wallet.
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck