Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

Safest place for saving is our wallet and many method already release to take our safety. Saving our data on the right place also important, we can use external hardware for this purposes. Never allow third party or browser save your data, that's private and only you can control it not others.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is safe but not with your wallet, you need to keep it safe. We know crypto can be use to get income and join safe program/ site is very helpful. Scammer came from suspicious link specially about HYIP, give away program and adults site. Find the true information about the program/ site and see their works, if good join if not leave it.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 2:49 PM, miskyming said:

yep I agree, it is important to back up your Private keys so in case you forgot or accidentally delete or lost. And about storing crypto  it is really not advisable to store a big amount of crypto, you know many incident of hacking exchange so only your extra money that you can afford to lose. 

This is real. My friend accidentally lose it and then she didn't have back ups or her private keys were not really that authentic so i felt bad for her. You're right, we should  really do back ups.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 7:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Yeah, before create a wallet im always backup it in my offline memo. But for me so far Hot wallets is safe to store my crypto

On 10/29/2019 at 7:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Yeah, before create a wallet im always backup it in my offline memo. But for me so far Hot wallets is safe to store my crypto

Yes you provided very usefull information to safe our fund..one should make all the backup for the wallets and accounts .and never share the details of the accounts and private keys.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Better just to memorize your passwords and keys than storing it specially online. There are a lot of risks when you store your wallet securities online. Write it down on papers and keep.

• +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png

On 10/29/2019 at 5:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Also dont store your keys in emails. as there are many phishing attacks, and it is very easy to hack email. There are lot of ways to store keys, 

You can't make a backup of your private key if your wallet is an exchange. The exchange controls the private keys for you and in some cases they store multiple people's money in the same wallet address. All the more reasons to use a cold wallet.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/16/2020 at 4:59 PM, Cryptojubayer said:

Tow errors are try to make your account security strong and don't use same password in all site.

That is a good advice, if you use the same address then you can expect to lose your account one day

First of all do not click on any kind of email you got from unknown person so company because that mail might be sent from hackers aslo and if you opened this mail and if you clicked that link might give access to hackers and the second thing is that always make a strong password and change your password after few weeks so that the password you input ,might not get traced from some false website

• +1 1

On 29.10.2019 at 11:20, williamz902 said:

В какой-то степени я не согласен с этим. Когда я торгую, мне нужны мои монеты на бирже для быстрых транзакций в любой момент. Я не могу ждать 1 час или более транзакций с биткойнами из моего кошелька на биржу. Тем не менее, я буду хранить столько же на обмене, сколько использую, а остальное будет в безопасности в моем автономном кошельке.

A man talks about the security of his coins, you talk about the speed of trading these coins and do not take security into account here

Those 2 things that are listed are some of the ways on how we can keep our coins safe, we should never ever hold or store our coins in exchanges because that is really prone to hacking and we might lose our coins. Also being careful and investigative can make us safe from hackers and scammers.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 10:43 AM, Nahid hasan said:

Thanks for the information and I will be make sure that I keep all my back up of keys for that I should not have a problem to re- login and password. You information really helped me.

And where exaclty you pan to keep your back up keys, it is not easy keeping them for long.

22 minutes ago, Adeerma said:

If you want to keep coins safely, it is important to make a private key copy, without a copy maybe you will find it difficult and can lose your investment

It is improving for a backup of your wallet really it should be secure

Well keeping our coin is depends on our hands, if we know how can we secure iur coins it is a good thing, like you said we must have a backup file a soft and hard copy so even if one lose you have extra to recover your coin. 

• +1 1

Thank you for this information. Beginner like me are always in the state of fear to loose money, now i learnt what mistakes should i avoid. Now i can avoid any mistakes and loosing my money in future.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for sharing this kind of useful information among us and I think this will have the newbies to keep their crypto coins safe in the wallet

People always forget to create a backup for their accounts because they are too lazy. They say to themselves that no one will hack their account and they will do the back up tomorrow. That's a big mistake 

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 6:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

I always remember that. Because I know about that. Many hackers already hacked many exchangers. That's why I always secure my account with 2 FA authentication.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Great points, but as long as you are on the internet, all your wallets are hot wallets. If you truly want to protect your coins, keep it in brain wallet. There is no amount of precaution that is enough for security. Each and every protection can be overtaken by hackers. 

• +1 1

Yes by avoiding these two errors we can save your money thank you so much to give us this useful information ... God bless you....:classic_smile:

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful and useful information with us  both the points shared above is very important to avoid the errors for keeping your coins safe and everyone should take care of it because backup is really a very nice option to keep your account protected even if you lost your original keys.

• +1 1

We can add somthing that you shouldn't trust any one and don't answer for any investing offers from comanys or people .. they want to steal your money