Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

Those are two great advice but regarding the second one I have to say I don't even store cryptocurrency in cold wallets. You should only store cryptocurrency if you want to hold them to increase their value. Otherwise, there is no reason to hold them in either hot or cold wallets.

When you are not trading with your coins, the best thing to do is to convert them to USD or any other fiat currency and store them in your preferred E-wallet like PayPal or Payeer because those wallets are controlled by third party and I think they are safer to store your money in them. I don't want to say they are the safest wallets out there but I don't think hackers can easily drain your PayPal wallet!

The only problem is that every time you need to convert your fiat back to crypto you have to pay some fees.

We all need to store our coins in hot wallet like exchanges because we need to trade or exchange currencies. But we can use trusted platforms in this regard.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes currently I'm using cold wallet to keep safe my bitcoin. I have stored my all private key other security code, text in a pendrive now no one can hack my account.

yes, i ever save my coins in an exchanger together surrounded by. i save it for a long era. they've updated their wallet and i never checked my email to locate some updates, also my report become zero. with some exchanger is easy to hack by some hacker.

That those two tips will help people to protect their coins or assets so they don't have to worry or afraid of the bad things happen. By using those two tips, I am sure that people can feel safe for their coins, and they can be responsible for their coins. We will not hear people get scam by other people or the news about scamming other people will reduce because people can learn from those two tips. But there are more tips that new people need to read or know so they can protect their assets from the hackers or thief that will try to get their money.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. mainly the old crypto worker are conscious about their asset but the new comers should maintain this rules strictly to protect assets.

4 hours ago, Digicoin said:

I can store my crypto on trusted exchanges like yobit with 2 factor authentication. I can store them on the web two using 2FA. But, the amount me exchanges are small while web are not that much also.

The better one are software wallets like electrum

While the best to safe crypto is hardware such as Trazor and Ledger Nano S.

Storing or holding your coins on trusted exchanges is a very good idea like you say yobit, yeah yobit is trusted exchange and when we use the 2 factor authentication security app it will be more secure.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/29/2019 at 7:05 PM, Sayyadi said:

at times we take part in to accept risks. How to resolve without storing coins on exchanges? Transactions are not instant. Yes, and the withdrawal fee is not miniature

Split your coins which you want to spend in trusted exchange with high security features and always monitoring your coins.

Terrible idea if you store your main coins in the exchange.

Thanks for the advice, this is very useful. it's true that we don't save hot trumpets there, our account could be hacked by scammers. apologize for my answer if wrong i apologize.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:49 AM, Makemoneybtc said:

This are two of the most important things in cryptocurrencies that everyone should be careful to follow. The first one is pretty logical, I mean how can you recover your wallet if you don't have a backup but the second one a lot of people make that mistake 

I agree with your suggestion and I will follow your suggestion to think logically so that I can recover my wallet when I don't have a backup so that in the future I won't make mistakes in the future.

Cryptocurrency is an important thing that we must follow because it is very influential on everyone who knows about the crypto.

• +1 1

Yes this is good learning for beginners like me in this digital world.  We need to be careful and how to disclose it so we don't make fatal mistakes.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Nice advice mate. Many people buy coins from exchange and then keep the coins on that exchange. this is very risky because we saw many exchange got hacked.

Bengali?

View this Topic

This thread have an big impact for the new membes here, thanks for sharing some informations and tips how to secure some wallets and coins, i hope that it will be useful for us and on the other members.

The happen to be several extremely things during cryptocurrencies the fact that most people has to be attentive to adhere to. The main you're extremely valid, Setting up how would you get better an individual's pockets without having a good data backup however following an individual many individuals come up with the fact that error in judgment

I keep a copy of my passwords on a USB key, and I always use my personal pc to connect, I installed a software that ensures my connection! For trading I always keep my only Yobit site.

1. Before, I never backed up my 2FA but in the last 1 year I have understood the importance of backing up 2FA and finally I deactivated-activated 2FA on each exchange and others in order to back it up.
2. I know it's dangerous, but I still do it😅

Well this advice really works. I would also add that you should make your passwor difficult enough because lots of people still have very simple passwords and their wallets get hacked 

On 10/29/2019 at 8:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Yes indeed, 

this constructive and educational post is a good learning material that we can take and guide us in our daily digital life in today's digital world.

I find these kinds of wallets uncomfortable. That's why I use online wallets like cryptonator, coinbase and blockchain. These are more comfortable for me to use.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Yes this is true and i am agree with you if we lost the key than we lost our all coins and in this way we can never can send or coins from one wallet to another and there is no any source that we can collect the wallet key again and open our account. Crypto is the best market in the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, I would not store Bitcoin keys and passwords from my cryptocurrency wallet on the website or mail. Because it is not safe and many hackers know this. 

• +1 1

I agree with you, you gave a very good suggestion. We benefited greatly from it. Because if we don't have a backup to work with, it will be very risky. We also need to use a wallet where we can find a lot of safe.

• +1 1

This unique are actually only two of the most serious things through cryptocurrencies who anybody could be aware to click on. The pioneer people are attractive practical, I'm talking about spot ? get well a bank balance with no some support nonetheless further a particular there are many get who fault

Yes I agree with you about you point, and also we need to be careful when we send Bitcoins to others address, because if there is a little error we will lost our Bitcoins if the transaction done,

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The method of safe storage depends on how you use your bitcoins. If you are a trader then you just have to keep coins on exchanges. and the only thing that can be done is to differentiate the risk using several exchanges.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH