Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

To keep our account and our information safe, we must follow some tips that avoid making mistakes, which is not to reveal the password on any site or trade currencies in sites that you do not know.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Yes, indeed, the retrieval words must be preserved. This is important in order to keep the wallet safe and can be retrieved after any emergency

On 10/29/2019 at 2:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Indeed, it is dangerous to keep money in hot platforms or wallets because many hackers try every minute to enter it, and this is safer.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Thanks alot friend for sharing this information with the forum, it will go a long way helping new members like avoiding unnecessary errors that could affect our transaction, the forum has really been fun, can't imagine another place where learning is reward directly with earnings.

• Useful or interesting 1

Definitely a good recommendation, everyone choose which one is more comfortable. For example, if you are careful, you can write it down. 

• +1 1

Thanks a lot for sharing this impressive idea, These two points given to us will certainly help us a lot. I believed without an iota doubt that any member that work with this post will have less problem to encounter with his/her account.

Thanks a lot for sharing this impressive idea, These two points given to us will certainly help us a lot. I believed without an iota doubt that any member that work with this post will have less problem to encounter with his/her account.

• +1 1

Crypto is not advised to save a large amount of crypto on preserving, you know many examples of hacking exchanges so that you can only lose extra money.Have their recovery phrase. Do not share your personal key or even the public wallet that has a lot of resources to other people because you can be hacked and targeted such things.

Thank you, dear, for these tips, of course we should not risk the key to your wallet by backing it up, so that it does not fall into anyone's hands and be robbed and robbed. The money in it, as well as the currency must be kept in cool wallets they are the most secure. 

• +1 1

This is valuable information, you should never leave big amounts of Cryptocurrencies and especially Bitcoin on an exchange without the need to do so, because you never know what can go wrong , and you might lose all you money even if the exchange is honest and trustworthy, and private keys are private keep that in your mind too.

• +4 1

there are some good exchanges which you can use to deposit and keep your balance like binance exchange but you need to be careful to choose them as well

• +2 1

The best advice is that all crypto users should keep the passwords to their wallet in a safe place and on a piece of paper,
Because there are many cases on the Internet of people who lost their money and crypto because they could not access their wallets.

• +2 1

They are good recommendations, I see that many recommend not to store in exchange since the danger is quite high, to be able that I want in some moment I can get a Ledger that is what all recommend or some device where I can store my cryptos that I can get to win.

Thank you very much for giving this advice I am agree with your opinion that we should always keep safe our private key of the wallet because we can totally lose our money if we lose the private key therefore we should be keep it safe.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/29/2019 at 5:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Backup is the most important thing in the crypto market and so many peoples will forget to make the backup and in the crypto market we need the backup and when we want we can login into our account safely.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us. Whenever I put myself in any count, I make a backup before the wallet. I don't do any of my transactions until I create a backup of a wallet because without backup we can balance our balance if our private key is lost. And if I hold a long term, then I have placed myself on any one exchange or wallet not leaving for a long time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First of all, I love that you included memes there.  Second, we need to be extra careful about things on the Internet since hackers are widespread and uncontrollable (unless we have enough knowledge in Internet security jargon) ... at certain times, we should probably write our passwords on a piece of paper in each account on the Internet and  Keep it hidden in the wallet (physical) so we can't put it in the wrong place and keep our passwords secure.  We need to be careful that even using paper, you need to keep an eye out for keyloggers who can get your key while typing on your computer, so open any master wallet where it is good to send funds to you, but only a few times. Thank you.

Yes, I agree that we should keep a backup of our private keys because sometimes we lose our password or forget about it but if we have a backup or password safe then we need more.  We can easily add our password and we have to be more careful for more investment because we have heard about hackers that many hackers steal our amount.

the cryptocurrency is a very serious thing if you want to keep it in your pocket you need to be careful with many things such as your private keys and your mobile phone and your wallet and all this kind of things

This is right my friend. I mentioned two very important points that we must not fall into in order to protect ourselves and our money.

In addition, I will add some advice where we must be careful members and make sure of every step we want to take and make sure of the offers that come to us with large fake profits to ensure our money from fraudsters and not give our passwords to anyone.

As a newbie I do not know about all these but with the little replies I see on this topic I understand what not to do and what to do to avoid loosing my coin. I will make sure I continue learning in this forum

On 1/15/2021 at 9:30 AM, abdullah mohmmad said:

Yes, there should be a lot of secure copies of the keys for the wallets in all places written or saved on the cloud storage and photographed for full precautions

@abdullah mohmmad

Having a private key or seedphrase backup of a wallet will be good, but backup of the keys on a cloud is not safe in my opinion, offline backup is better and the use of backup managers rather than cloud. But if you think you can forget it, it will be good to first encrypt it before online backup. 

These are very important points if you think to hold your cryptocurrencies in exchange wallet. Always try to set strong password and increase your security. I think best method to protect your cryptocurrencies is always divide your cryptocurrency and use different wallets for holding

Hey dear I don't have much knowledge about it herebim trying to gain knowledge about crypto currency and digital marketing and trading related affair and your post is really useful and your tips I have written in my mind and will follow them

On 10/29/2019 at 5:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Yes mate you are right. We should must have a backup. So that if we forget original key than we can restore our data. And your second suggestion is also helpful for me. I will suggest others also that never store currency in wallets. Currency can be stealed.

sincere, the particular couple features shouldn't be au gratin with the aid of newbies. ahead of you should tide over the situation concomitant boodle on this planet consisting of password cracking, try to be painstaking world-class. we will blockade de novo compared to we're going to take the count subsequent.