Buying wrong or bad luck? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Buying wrong or bad luck?

From your story, most likely because you do not have good knowledge to trade, this is more for you to be able to understand market movements. Any possibility can happen to cryptocurrency, calm yourself when trading and do it according to the initial strategy that you made.

I think you have a lack of experience so you could not find a better time to sell your coins. No need to worry because you are not alone, and I think I have the same experience as you. That will be bad luck if you cannot learn more about trading because if you don't learn more, you cannot recover the money you lose. But I see that now you can get more experience from the past and I am sure that it will help you to trade with better. Although you cannot make a big profit, I am sure that it's only a matter of time for you to make those profit. The important thing is you still try to trade with your skills now and don't forget to improve your skill.

I don't think there is any wrong buying. it may happen that the price may down than the buying price but this is a normal matter and need to wait for increasing the price.

I created a topic about luck in trading and after carefully studying others experience and views I came to a conclusion that what refer to as luck in trading is simply the result of our individual choices.

Sometime we have a change play with us in buying of selling coins if you buy with The price and After twenty four hours the price grow to 50% just by chance without any analyze it will be a good day for you but in general we can trade like this and it's not a metrology to trade

If the price is falling dont even try to sell, instead of buy it. then all you can do is wait for its value to become high again, this is the simplest strategy you can do to earn in crypto.

I guess you just having a bad luck, you know how unpredictable the prices of cryptos. Don't give up in trading, just try to trade when the prices is starting to increase and sell right away when you earn profit and don't be so greedy.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sometimes it's bad luck, if you did all the necessary analysis and still failed then it is bad luck, if you did nit then it was just wrong t the first place.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:00 AM, spyaquino said:

I bought thinking that the price was good, thinking it was low, yes it was even low, but it is not that whenever I invented to buy instead of raising prices fall more! Yes, there I thought, but my thing, the price is falling, so I sold shortly after fear of losing too much, right, but when I sold is not that the price increased more, then I was pistol. A long time I was indignant and wondered: I don't want to know about this cryptocurrency business anymore, trading, this is not for me, I'm very "unlucky". But then I would stop trading for a while, not that prices would skyrocket, and guess I had not bought anything, so I would not participate in this bull rum. In the end, I would like to know from you if anyone has been through this one day, and if we can consider it "bad luck" or just lack of experience ?!

After reading your experience I should say that your problem has nothing to do with luck. You said you bought coins when you thought the price was good! This statement shows that you were not fully aware of the price pattern of the coin you wanted to buy. If you had examined the history of the price, you could easily recognize what price is low or high. Every coin has a lowest and highest price during its appearance on the market. So, you probably bought coins at a relatively high price and the second mistake you had committed is to sell them soon when you saw any price fall. This behavior shows that you were not patient enough to wait until you could sell at a higher price to prevent losses. So, I think your main weakness is that you are unable to analyze prices well. If you improve this skill, you know when you should buy or sell.

I am a airdrop hunter. I am sharing my first profit from it. I earned first time on this crypto sector and it's value was $12. When I sold my coins it's price go up and greedily I buy the coin at the same time. Then the coin price go down. And i sell my coins with loss. In that time I don't have any knowledge about crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

There is no such bad luck in crypto, just do some research for your own and analyze the market for your own good, crypto is risk. so learn how to trade to earn profit.

On 10/29/2019 at 10:39 AM, dana33 said:

Maybe it's just you at the wrong time to buy bitcoin, but it's fine though, you will learn from that and don't follow the same mistake in the future. Btw, i'm sure every people also experienced that too, so you are not alone mate.

thats why i always say bitcoin does not have any rules or indicators that can tell you when is the best time to buy or to sell, its just like a gamble to me when i buy and hope for the price to go up.

On 10/27/2019 at 2:30 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys, in this post I want to share my trading experience and at the same time to know from you a sincere opinion, ok, no frills come on. I started with cryptocurrencies about two years ago, and I'll tell you, I wasn't a very lucky person, or maybe I didn't have the proper experience, because every time I would trade an altcoin or even BTC, The following happened, I bought thinking that the price was good, thinking it was low, yes it was even low, but it is not that whenever I invented to buy instead of raising prices fall more! Yes, there I thought, but my thing, the price is falling, so I sold shortly after fear of losing too much, right, but when I sold is not that the price increased more, then I was pistol. A long time I was indignant and wondered: I don't want to know about this cryptocurrency business anymore, trading, this is not for me, I'm very "unlucky". But then I would stop trading for a while, not that prices would skyrocket, and guess I had not bought anything, so I would not participate in this bull rum. In the end, I would like to know from you if anyone has been through this one day, and if we can consider it "bad luck" or just lack of experience ?! Today I can say that I can assimilate when it is my time to buy and when it is my time to sell, because I already have more experience. Well, I hope you share your experiences or inexperience in negotiations. Hugs to all.

download.jpg

I think is not about the luck is about our knowledge buying wrong why? ..... Because the panic or the stress ....

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Trading or dealing with cryptocurrencies is not about luck,its about proper knowledge. In your case,you didnt handle emotion so well,and that's the other factor that every trader must considered. Emotion can ruin your trading. Never ever sell at loss,be patience.

In my opinion, holding on onto a true coin can't be a bad luck for you rather a good luck.

Buy a coin today and the next 3 to 4 month you can sell it, there will be huge profit for you.

12 hours ago, Loly said:

When buying, your choice should flow into currencies that offer new innovative products and technologies that attract the investor, which helps to improve their importance and makes a wide network of stakeholders around them.

Trading is a big area that needs to be before you are a holder of a successful strategy, not luck. Rather, you have to be smart, quick to interact with the market and flexible.

If we really concern Coin price movements can be learned by looking at previous history.  We can definitely determine the best selling price we want.  If it turns out then it turns out the price rises higher, the difference will not be too much.  And let's just say it's not our luck if the price exceeds the target.  Because after all the name of trade there must be a speculative element.

3 minutes ago, Ahmedabdallah12 said:

You should analize any coin you will buy , don't buy in pupms and not to sell in dumps , you should wait the best entry price 

It's an common mistake that always happen and personally i also feel this one too, The most important things on trading it's dont panic, Sometimes it's don't same with plan but because of that we are tested to make a backup plan if it doesn't work out.

No one succeeds from the first attempt. I failed a lot until I had experience and learned how to trade and chose successful deals. The experience is increasing day by day and so is the profit.

34 minutes ago, Loly said:
11 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

Trading is a big area that needs to be before you are a holder of a successful strategy, not luck. Rather, you have to be smart, quick to interact with the market and flexible.

Well when the matter is repeated several times and I buy each time a different currency from the previous one. Then the same scenario repeats and the price of the currency goes down to more than one bottom. Can't I say this is bad luck?

That's not bad luck, it's just that you buy when the time is not right. But don't worry about this, you still have assets. Not lose 100%. Just waiting for the time to return when you buy, then you will return the capital and if you hold back there may be profits.

I already told this there is no luck factor in trading there is need only experience  follows chart market research and patients this quality is need in trading first you have no any experience and buy altcoins without research and follow chart  and you have no patients to sell to low price then how you became a successful trader

For me idont believe in bad luck or in lucky day.i just believe that if you work you will got paid and if you invest you will got profit.but in this world we just be more carefull and also be patient so that we will not lose money

12 hours ago, amgotborg said:

Yes genuinely it is outlandish to shape a botch like this By a talented in buying and selling The large part of folks that do so are unpracticed apprentices

A successful trader relies on analysis, not luck. In other words, it is preferable to follow news that provides accurate information about economic growth, job rates, political threats and interest rates.

6 hours ago, Faruk Rohan said:
My mother always said that bad luck comes in bouts of three. ... we immediately begin to question what we have done wrong to attract such bad luck into our lives. ... You might want to buy some first, that way it hopefully won't be sabotaged

Many of us are trading in technical analysis, but face a problem in setting accurate targets and the price comes one or two points before the target and reflects on us. In this case, I only know that there is such a thing as bad luck, and maybe we get an error in setting goals accurately.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:56 PM, salakka said:

Isnt easy to buy or sell on trading offcourse we must learn about how to trade and analyze market before to entry market but for cryptocurrency i see lot of fundamental system not technical 

Right, before investing to any crypto all should analyze much about the project and also the market condition. the situation may be changed any time and all should be patient than.

• +1 1