Buying wrong or bad luck? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Buying wrong or bad luck?

Sometimes buying wrong or bad lucky can be happened in the cryptocurrencies trading if you are panicking, and I also buying wrong many times

On 1/17/2020 at 6:43 AM, Win said:

For me idont believe in bad luck or in lucky day.i just believe that if you work you will got paid and if you invest you will got profit.but in this world we just be more carefull and also be patient so that we will not lose money

Yes true there is no bad or good luck only work has the power ti give you profit or not , every one need to learn trading and analyze the coins to know exactly when to buy or where to sell it's work like that all over the world

• +2 1

Many traders face the challenge of choosing a trading strategy when the market experiences a sideways or unclear movement. This indicates a horizontal settlement area. The basic idea for determining the future movement of the market is to compare such areas with the corresponding support or resistance level.

A lot of time since I started to use the yobit platform I were always buy the coin wrong without knowing the coin advantages and disadvantages

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yes if you see bullish run, i am really recommended to not enter. That is some reason to not enter to bull run. First that is maybe will be the last run. So after you enter the prices maybe going drop in short times. That is possible in many token and new coin. So if you trading on old coin, just research your coin first before decide to buy it.

• +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

So I understand your feeling, everyone will experience it, even crypto experts have experienced it. The beginner's mistake in trading is to use predictions in choosing coins. Simple trading strategy before choosing a coin is to use technical analysis indicators and fundamental analysis to help you read charts and movements in trading, it will help you in choosing coins.

• +2 1

On 1/19/2020 at 7:41 PM, Jackmil said:

I don't think buying is wrong. It depends on what you analyze. I think buying is not wrong because it's an opportunity in my opinion.

Buying can be wrong too. Many people lose money in crypto market just because they don't know when they should buy each coin. If you buy any coin at wrong price, you either lose or make only a tiny profit. I don't want to say trading is not about luck but I believe the power of luck in trading is less than 50% and what is more important is the right choice at the right time. Another reason for failure is that some traders don't take it seriously. They just buy a coin and sleep to wait for money. When you enter a trade, you should actively get involved in it and monitor the status of your trade frequently from start to finish.

• +5 1

Luck matters everywhere.Sometimes luck matter.But lot of times its our own fault that we buy and sell in a wrong manner and get loses.

I think that it is not bad luck, maybe in one of the periods of your deal you were a winner but you coveted more and this is one of the most important reasons for the loss, I think if you were trading to get a 3% profit, maybe you will not get this loss, I advise you to leave big dreams 50% or 100% and focus on what is reasonable.

• +1 1

Luck may play a role in exchange but it is a small role, a person must strengthen his wisdom and research and develop himself with knowledge and experience and benefit from his experiences, then a loss will open the door to a big profit.

• +3 1

Well in my experience I think I have bad luck sometimes when I trade because even if I buy the right crypto, if you don't know what you're doing and doing it might just lose. 

Sometimes we can't really avoid things that it will be a right always even we have learn all the strategy because even an expert make a mistake that is why I think it is just a mistake not a badluck.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 10/27/2019 at 3:25 PM, spyaquino said:

yes, I have as a rule today, not losing more than 20%, we can not risk losing that little we have already earned. But it is difficult to predict this market, it oscillates a lot, we have to use a little of each: analysis and instinct.

Indeed, experience is very important even in this cryptocurrency market. Today I see how inexperienced I was, and maybe that's why I thought I had bad luck. But over the years, this bad luck is passing, all the matter of experience even my friend. thanks 👍

it's no longer easy, we don't know where the highs are and the lows are, the price moves daily and we just analyze. Well, in fact I will buy and sell in random order. We must learn about trading and market analysis before entering the market

• +1 1

this is the reason why we must have patience. and stop panicking. decrease is normal,increase can happen after decrease so dont rush,trading is not about luck,its about knowledge and understanding.

I don't believe in luck while trading (except in some circumstances) it's all about hard work (doing research, analyse chart, studying the market...)

On 1/8/2020 at 6:13 PM, Arun gope said:

There is nothing as like wrong buying or bad luck. It only means that how much knowledge you have about crypto currency so have a good knowledge and then go for trading.thank you

When I sell my money, its price goes up and I greedily buy coins at the same time. After that the coin price goes down. And I sell my lost money. At the time, I had no knowledge of cryptocurrencies. Prices move daily and we only analyze. Thank you for sharing it and good luck.

On 10/27/2019 at 2:30 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys, in this post I want to share my trading experience and at the same time to know from you a sincere opinion, ok, no frills come on. I started with cryptocurrencies about two years ago, and I'll tell you, I wasn't a very lucky person, or maybe I didn't have the proper experience, because every time I would trade an altcoin or even BTC, The following happened, I bought thinking that the price was good, thinking it was low, yes it was even low, but it is not that whenever I invented to buy instead of raising prices fall more! Yes, there I thought, but my thing, the price is falling, so I sold shortly after fear of losing too much, right, but when I sold is not that the price increased more, then I was pistol. A long time I was indignant and wondered: I don't want to know about this cryptocurrency business anymore, trading, this is not for me, I'm very "unlucky". But then I would stop trading for a while, not that prices would skyrocket, and guess I had not bought anything, so I would not participate in this bull rum. In the end, I would like to know from you if anyone has been through this one day, and if we can consider it "bad luck" or just lack of experience ?! Today I can say that I can assimilate when it is my time to buy and when it is my time to sell, because I already have more experience. Well, I hope you share your experiences or inexperience in negotiations. Hugs to all.

download.jpg

Buying or selling it's not about luck it's abut analyze the market and it's depend on what price you buy if you have more than 5 per cent dont wait just sell and take profit that's how it work and how i do personally 

Some time luck is very necessary for us to make some serious success in this market because without proper information and good luck we cannot earn anything from this risky market. 

Probably this is considering that involving lousy luck, along with off-base exploration throughout the loose change. Moreover, crypto income is generally unsound, along with many of us are not aware of while crypto income will indeed found themselves increment charge.

Should the price tag is usually decreasing please don't seek to deliver, as an alternative to invest in the item. At this point, many you can complete is often lose time waiting for it is essential to be substantial all over again, commonly the one system you can be equipped completely to find with crypto.

Wow it's a great experience and thank you for sharing it with us from your experience we users are also able to acknowledge some ups and downs and to deal with it because when you are connected with the digital world you will face many negative situations also but the main profit will be earn that time when you will deal with it positively.

What made us frustrated at the beginning is the image that we drew in our imagination to trade. Many people accused us of trading achieving fictional profits. When we entered randomly, we found it completely different. The field needs a great effort to learn.

On 16.03.2020 at 05:09, Naca2 said:

In my opinion in trading, we must know when the right time to buy and when the right time for us not to buy, and what kind of coins to buy, in my opinion you should buy bitcoin.

Thanks for sharing your valuable involvement and exchanging is additionally depends on the luck since in the event that you're not luckiness advertise will abruptly move and make you misfortune in your exchanging.