Buying wrong or bad luck? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Buying wrong or bad luck?

17 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

sometimes you can mistakenly invest low coin without knowing that will put you on risk to loss and all the it's because of lack of knowledge and understanding.

That is why we always advised the newbies to seek good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency before thinking of joining trading because earning in trading is not something easy the way many people think it is and without concrete background one will easily lose which is not good for anyone of us.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

That is why we always advised the newbies to seek good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency before thinking of joining trading

You are right @Oxygen99 having information regarding cryptocurrency should me must before joining trading,for gaining this information trading courses are the best.Courses like of Udemy and also Youtube courses can give you a lot of information and can help you in building your trading experience.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

17 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

You are right @Oxygen99 having information regarding cryptocurrency should me must before joining trading,for gaining this information trading courses are the best.Courses like of Udemy and also Youtube courses can give you a lot of information and can help you in building your trading experience.

You are right my friend but some courses are too expensive for average individual like me and for that reason i think if one concentrate and focus in this forum definately he/she will learn something since we have good traders among us in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

It is a big mistake to be afraid of losing .. This is a natural feeling in a person’s personality, but we must overcome this feeling because it leads to negative consequences for our actions!
As for me, when the price falls below the purchase price, I also buy from the lower support areas! In this case, I am compensating for my loss resulting from my first income!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I do not believe in luck but i think what you experienced is just a normal thing happened to a person without proper knowledge in trading, we are all starting from scratch but a forum like this might help you to improve your starting point of trading. All of us are experiencing losses but without a proper knowledge it only caused us more losses.

I don't call this bad luck but lack of experience, you said you have joined Crypto currencies two years ago, I think you must have good experience, the basic principal is buy low and sell highigh.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

3 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

You are right my friend but some courses are too expensive for average individual like me and for that reason i think if one concentrate and focus in this forum definately he/she will learn something since we have good traders among us in the forum.

That is the same problem that i have faced.I also was enable to buy courses at the beginning before entering in this forum.But I will recommend you to take Courses on You tube regarding cryptocurrencies.You can learn a lot from there.So these are the only free course that I know.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Learning should be the first thing to do before jumping into cryptocurrencies trading or exchanges, learning from expert, asking questions and also from personal experience will guide you through the processes of becoming a lucky person in the crypto world 

16 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

forum.But I will recommend you to take Courses on You tube regarding cryptocurrencies.You can learn a lot from there.So these are the only free course that I know.

Thank you for your advice my friend, I will try my best to watch the videos on YouTube but for me i think this forum is another option for us all especially the newbies who recently joined the crypto community because learning and having good background is more easier in this forum i think.

BetFury                                                   

Learning is very important in order to be able to start making profits, but I think that experience is more important than learning, and your losses may be due to a lack of experience in trading cryptocurrencies, so I advise you to start trading with a small amount in order to gain good experience and then you can trade with more money and make good profits.

Many people are in depression because of trading ups and downs

They always think that price would go higher and higher but in reality result is opposite

Isnt easy to buy or sell on trading offcourse we must learn about how to trade and analyze market before to entry market but for cryptocurrency i see lot of fundamental system not technical 

So we cannot say that you can 100 earn from the trading 

Before buying or selling a particular coin, one of those things that should be put into consideration is the market situation as at that point of time, probably a favourable one or not. It's not advisable to buy a coin when the price is high while it's not also advisable to sell a coin when the market price is low....the conditions works vice versa and it is advisable to follow the proper market pattern when buying or selling any coin so as not to run any form of loss at the end of the trend.

I think that you have bought it at wrong time. I suggest that don't buy at peak and also don't buy at depth because that both positions are risky. I suggest you to buy after the breaking of the resistance and sell at the touch of the next resistance which will give you a good profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The same story that the author has))

Watching TALK token is permanently falling, yesterday I made a decision to sell 60% of my tokens for the price of 35-36 satoshi. And what happened today? Right, the token was pumped to 60-70 satoshi. Of course, it is not a loss, but a missed profit in general, I'm a bit upset now

I believe only hardwork because hardwork is necessary for every trader success so we should be hardworker and there is only way to success is hardwork. I also believe in luck but hard work is more important than it. So we should select good time for buying coins and have much more chance to win lots of money

If you buy a coin without extensive price analysis and lose capital, in this case I will call it a wrong buy because it is not the market's fault, it is your own fault of joining the market at the worst possible time and nothing should be blamed. And now is the second case in which you have considered everything and studied the whole price history of a certain coin before buying it but it falls quite unexpectedly and you lose either big or small. This time it is not your fault. This kind of loss can be attributed to bad luck or chance. At the end, more people lose more with wrong buy than with bad luck.

Before buying any coin one must have to analysis each time frame of certain coin. If their is some triangle or other shape (you will get this if you know what is technical analysis) then you have to get entry into the market. But may be their is some role of luck too may be you read all the chart very carefully but market became crashed and you may face loss which is upon your luck.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

I think trading is very risky . If you want do trading in currencies then you have learn knowledge about crypto currency. You have experience in trading and have trading skills than you can get good profit. Otherwise you loss your all money.

• +1 1

I think there is no such thing as bad luck in cryptocurrency I think the problem is actually buying or selling at a wrong time and not taking analysis into consideration before investing or trading 

This is not luck my friend , it is lack of experience , and what you passed through happened tp all of us , and it must happen few more time so that one will study the market better before rushing into it . You might think that certain currency is low but it can be that for along time it has been increasing and now it is the time for it to correct, so do not be fooled by low prices unless you know the rock bottom of the coin.

• +4 1

Buying isn't wrong when the coins is not high but buying it when the coins increases is a wrong idea and so we need to monitor this please

This is your misunderstanding. No human being is ever unlucky. Man has to make his own destiny.If a person loses twice or fails, he should never back down, but should try his best with determination.You have little experience. You don't know when the price of a coin goes down and when it goes up. Just like the price of a bitcoin was very low before the Christmas season, now that the Christmas season has started, its price has gone up a lot.  So if you bought a bitcoin before the Christmas season, you could make a lot of money selling it now.

You need to gain experience in the crypto world.  If you become an expert in the crypto world, you will easily find the right time to buy and sell coins.  But many people buy coins and then dump the price of coins.  So we will buy coins in the crypto world by looking at the past history momentum and current market to buy coins.  So you can take your own experience or expert opinion to buy crypto coins.

Actually it is wrong if u buy a currency when market coming in down then it will be mistake so it is wrong then bad luck when u work with planning and hard working u can get good earn