Scam Crypto Currency Red Flags - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

Scam Crypto Currency Red Flags

i think for me as someone who has been in the market for a long time i can now tell when the coin is seemingly scammy or not because they just dont update their community about the progress of the coin or have any new listing plans.

Centralisation often gives a kind of official security since it's a central parameter within the traditional economics, so scam possibilities will be lower.

I never knew that this team was so important. At first I thought it was a cartoon character, but later I found out it was actually a good thing.

• -4 1

I think scammers increasing every day because there are many beginners on this cryptocurrency adventure, who think anything, so we need to be attentive and we need to understand that in the internet is impossible to find who stole your money, so you need to keep your money dont invest in anything if you are not sure about, in my opinion right now there is not a real company online where you can invest, the unique place real is the platforms of trading.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have answered a lot of such posts and will answer you again. That you don’t need to invest any projects at all, more than half of such projects are just an ordinary scam that only wants to take your money and that's it. Just invest in some kind of coins, this is much better.

There are numerous concerning cryptocurrencies obviously will probably be most of the fraudulence, and so they produced specifically for many nights and also times it’s likely that they are going to worthless, there are numerous cryptocurrencies simply to generally be adversary making use of bitcoin.

Thank you, a very important and valuable topic that every beginner in the field of cryptocurrencies should recognize, before investing in a project and falling into the trap of scammers...

There are numerous concerning cryptocurrencies obviously will probably be most of the fraudulence, and so they produced specifically for many nights and also times it’s likely that they are going to worthless, there are numerous cryptocurrencies simply to generally be adversary making use of bitcoin.

Very valuable, we must learn more about these issues so as not to become a victim of fraud. The information you mention to my friend is great.

A professional team is the main sign of cryptocurrency success. For me, it doesn't matter what the team members look like. It is important that among them there are professionals who have already participated in successful crypto projects. The presence of such people in the development team is a guarantee of the legality of the project.

On 27.10.2019 at 11:15, Basad said:

Those points highlighted above are most of the requirements needed to identify either they are scam or legit, also their social media profile shoukd be included as well as checking their circle of friends

Useful article there are a couple of points that I didn 't think about. I myself was caught out of ignorance well that the amounts were small. Now I take this issue seriously.

I would like to add to this perfect post another major red flag. 

The projects that don't pay their commitments. There are many projects claiming giveaways and airdrops and in the end try to scam the participants using various illogical reasons. If the reason you weren't paid was unrealistic, then the project is 100% a scam. 

Latest example is Bybit that didn't pay a $10 campaign they've held and accused almost every user of cheating. Accusing someone as a cheater without having any evidence at all is despicable and most dishonest way to treat a person that supported your project.

Be like Bybit scam exchange and don't hold your word or be a man and pay what you said you will.

There were certainly other projects and exchanges that didn't pay their airdrops/giveaways but Bybit was the last example using this scammy technique.

[EDIT] Also this was my 4000th post and I'm not happy at all talking about scam projects in it.

Edited by BTC Future

I see ICO is a bad project, its tokens I see it has no future. I think that in order to determine the investment in a currency I need to identify many factors, all information must be investigated. and any website and project that promises quick + easy success is suspicious.

Thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, this will be help many members here to find some legit companies about cryptocurrency so that you can invest some money from them.

True that. If you are newcomers in the crypto world and planning to make investments in the cryptocurrency , think thrice where to invest your money. Never invest your hard earned money into the currency from the scammers which are dead coins. 

There are many sites that do not have this yet people have been using them and they claim them to be legit. This is something that i woudl be very careful off as it is possible that these are fake reviews, which i recently experienced on a cloud mining site. I think that the points you have raised here are very important but sometimes there are sites that do not have this but they are legit and the reviews are legit as well. If you want to test these sites i suggest you start with a small investment. But overall, this is a good post and it shows some serious red flags and ways to identify scams.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

4 hours ago, Bob option said:

Cryptocurrencies not listed in any of the platform are good and reliable, and they should not be highly trusted before analyzing them and finding real news about them and the company that established them.

So i got confused a bit there on what you  say are you saying "Cryptocurrencies not listed in any of the platform are good" or are not?

With this there aspect of hints, you won't be able to trace or detect fake projects, I have seen fakes projects that has all this qualifications and they have scammed us

The majority of investment and project sites are a big fraud and the best project in cryptocurrency is trading on platforms only

Life is great and enjoy it

It is also important how often developers of the project post new updates or news about their project as well as how well they accomplish their previous goals and ideas.

I dont think  peoples study all your traces and points they don't have any time for lectures bro there is lots of work everybody is busy in their life and work humans have experience in their feilds

I appreciate your sharing this information with us, as you know that we are now in this field. We are exposed to numerous attempts to defraud, whether by legitimate companies or non-visible swap sites in the first. We have to be careful about our trading container or investing in one of them, and this depends on several data that you do not need to think about, because you did that

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Investing and trading are two different things in terms of risk in my opinion, I think that the investment should be more clear when dealing with any company and provide supporting documents for the ratios of investment profits. Be always beware of fraud. I personally prefer trading for this reason.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are so many digital currencies and symbols that have no value or benefit from using them, so you should avoid working with these symbols and new currencies and only work in currencies that have good value.

These are important steps to find out which currencies are not true, but I only trade in currencies that have good market value.

• Useful or interesting 1