Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best. - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best.

Not always moving coins helps to fix profits, especially when the cryptocurrency market falls in price. It all depends on the mood of the cryptocurrency market. 

I think giving the present time would be a good thing, because the way it is priced now seems to be able to pay a lot more money very quickly.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:43 PM, myaccount1 said:

Hello Everyone! so to seeing the current market so we need to worried about it so need to hold our coins and support the holding strategies and if you sell your coin in down market then i hope you all will regret so just wait and hold because the halving is coming and we will see all thing ok.

This is the time that we need to hold the coins and we can safe that for future becasue the future of the crypto market is so much good and best and we can make good money in the market in future becasue it is the best for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes as of now the bitcoin price is increasing every day and we had a great oump in thr bitcoin price.as we know in thr 2019 year th bitcoin had a bearish moments and had prices challenges that time all the newbies are afraid of holding it.and mnay of us sold it too.but who had holded it now getting a really high profit

On 10/24/2019 at 2:43 AM, myaccount1 said:

Hello Everyone! so to seeing the current market so we need to worried about it so need to hold our coins and support the holding strategies and if you sell your coin in down market then i hope you all will regret so just wait and hold because the halving is coming and we will see all thing ok.

Holding your coin after you bought in the dip was the best choice. Or it could be the last resort when you buy a coin and the market value crashes, you just need to hold and wait for the market to come back again. Sure holding is one of the best strategies on trading and it is the favorite method of long term traders.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

We cannot hold currencies at random without any justification, in order to keep these currencies, this must be supported by positive news on the currency in addition to expecting its rise through technical analysis.

Holding and having patients is the best key earn in crypto currency. As we can see the price of Bitcoin keeps fluctuating, not only Bitcoin, the coins which we buy, we should be hold it for sometimes for getting high price of it.

Of course. Currently holding is the best for a long term till May be after halving. After that, the prices of coins will rise hopefully. 

Exactly presently the strategy to hold your coins is very profitable in future i have seen many users converting their coins but i think storing it for a long term can give you high profit in future.

Well for me it depends, holding needs a lot of patient, we have different strategies when it comes in trading and we're the one's who decide for that. 

On 10/23/2019 at 7:43 PM, myaccount1 said:

Hold a coin its very good you must know when you have to sell and hold because there are different times when you have to sell or have to buy at given time. So holding it's good but you must know when to sell for maximum profits.

Maybe your words are true! And whoever sells when the market falls will be regretful, but for the traders who do daily trading in the short term, they do not care much about halving and focus on daily profits only.

Yes i agree with you. I chose always holding coins for the large amount of profit. It gave more profit than short term holding.

Yes, a good long-term strategy. When bitcoin experiences a trend I will hold on for the long term if it is the opposite of bitcoin being in a bearish market I will leave it. At least 10% of the loss in bitcoin trading and keep using the stop-loss indicator to anticipate if the price drops again.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:43 PM, myaccount1 said:

One reason tether is the most used cryptocurrency is because of the high volatility of crypto market. Two days ago, Bitcoin was priced at $11k in Yobit and today, price has gone down below $10k. Imagine selling your Bitcoin to the dollar then and buy now that price has fallen, you would have gained $1k instead of holding. The best method is to find a balance between holding and selling using tether

I still don’t know much about strategies, now I’m thinking that I’m only collecting bitcoin and waiting for the time of its explosion and benefiting from its profits

We really need to hold our coins when prices go down, because if we sell in conditions of very low market prices, it will make us lose. For that hold first and be patient, when prices rise then we can sell them and get profits.

I agree with your opinion, now are the early months of 2020, the best step is to buy a cryptocurrency and hold it, until you get a profit. And it should be noted to buy a cryptocurrency that has a good future, is widely used by the cryptocurrency community, has a mutually beneficial platform.

Yes, holding currencies now is a good thing because half will come and all currencies can rise with the rise of bitcoin, so you should be patient and not sell now even if the market is low

I agree with the HOLD Strategy, it's a strategy for anyone who wants to make a lot of money and is also very safe. But should only hold with the big money

If you can control yourself, have patience and have capital to invest, buying coins and keeping them low is really a profitable option.But first of all, the investor needs to be patient.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

True,holding is the best as halving are coming and crypto are getting on their way to the future as it gets more popular. But its not necessarily to hold all,you can just save atleast half and trade the other half so that you won't missed the chance of earning profits.

• -1 1

Yes you are right there its time to hold our bitcoins in our wallets and not to sell them because halving will soon take place causing the price of bitcoins to rise up let's hold patiently to avoid regrets when that time approaches thanks.

• +2 1

On 10/23/2019 at 8:43 PM, myaccount1 said:

yes, holding is a good strategy for new investors that don't know how to trade because you don't need to do anything other than buy and keep them form some months/years.

but if you buy the wrong coin then could be very dangerous because you could lose a lot

Holding still remains one of the best and most people are in the buy mode, the market has been a bear market and at the end it has been one of the best to really understand and pull out the best in every cause we have out there, its the best for everybody as we all know the good the bad and the ugly there is a lot that we have to think of in this kin dof a market as we can tell