Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best.

I can nit say nowadays as nowadays, but i can say fir this year 2020, then holding should be the only thing you do for constant profit.

Right, It is best time to hold coins because now market will rise after long time bearish season. So everyone is going to get high profit who has good amount of coins.

On 10/24/2019 at 2:43 AM, myaccount1 said:

Hello Everyone! so to seeing the current market so we need to worried about it so need to hold our coins and support the holding strategies and if you sell your coin in down market then i hope you all will regret so just wait and hold because the halving is coming and we will see all thing ok.

Yeah you have that point, the move of crypto and other are so unpredictable so it is better to hold our coins and wait for the price go up and sell it so we got a lot of profit.

If you have digital currencies, hold is better for them now because all currency rates are currently on the bottom. You must wait for the currency market to improve well before selling it. The more you become patient, the more profit you earn, especially from the good currencies in the market.

The holding strategy is the best strategy, but it is not the best for all cryptocurrencies such as doge coin, this coin is too much stable for a long time 

This actually depend on your own analysis, because if you are a experience person then day trading is the best option for you to earn. holding strat is good for those new in crypto. that is my perspective.

As the market in the year 2020, you are correct in some ways. A long-term holding will be profitable.

But it is not the best strategy to profit off.

Here is my views:

When a financial market is rising or dropping, it will never only rise or fall. Adjustment is important to a financial market to let it have a break and adjust itself. So, like the bitcoin market in 2020, we all know it is destined to rise, most investors will only hold and never think about that how to maximize the payoff. The best way is that Long Bitcoin when it rises, and close the positions before the market adjustment, then open a new long position when the market is at a low point. After repeating it several times, the profit is possible to be double.

So true for some reason nowdays to holding your BTC  is the best way. But just be aware too you must pay attention to marketcap some coins are sometime moving fast to up and also fast to down. My opinion  trade for short term and Hodl is the best strategy right now. 

Edited by Yanadia
-

Yes I think holding is always good strategy but when you use this strategy you need patients because you wait same time to earn profit but not hold so long time if you see the coin is not move in the market than you change other coin to safe which coin gives good return in future one point don't invest that coins and hold their is no future

Holding is using long term period, we don't need to check market every day. This strategy need popular coins in high quantity to get high income because mostly depend interest method. Sideways and down trend is perfect for this strategy and hold bitcoin is the best way for us.

Holding is good for recover asset and saving. Down trend make all strategy fails and hold is the answer, nothing else. First you need to make sure down trend still running, after that choose more than 1 coins as your choice.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:59 PM, vohar123 said:

Trading is very volatile and the potential for profit is there but loss is more pronounced.  If you leave your coin for a year without trading it up,  you may come back after one year and find that value of your coin is eroded!

I don't you need to hold coins for a long time because the coin may lose its value in the near future

Holding right now is the best choice of course. With current resistance has been break, it's possibly the price will going up to $10k or more. Halving vibe makes people expecting significant rises.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:13 PM, myaccount1 said:

Hello Everyone! so to seeing the current market so we need to worried about it so need to hold our coins and support the holding strategies and if you sell your coin in down market then i hope you all will regret so just wait and hold because the halving is coming and we will see all thing ok.

Holding brings you reward after some months but it is not suitable for those who seek daily earnings from crypto market. You can trade multiple times during a day and make money without damaging your investment if you enter and exit fast enough. Every $500 price movement in bitcoin can bring you at least $50 profit with $1000 investment. It is good to take advantage of this opportunity and earn some money during your holding period. Active investment in circulation is always better than frozen investment.

Because of upcoming having I think I would go for the holding strategies for now I expect more from the upcoming halving

That is right. But that is good i think only for big coin, for example Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. If you holding it for long time, i sure the price will going increased time to time. So your investment will growing slowly. Maybe the price going down now, but don't worry in the long run, the price is going up. Please don't holding some token, because most token will going scam in the future..

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/24/2019 at 12:28 AM, myaccount1 said:

Sometimes holding cryptocurrencies for a while also leads to massive profit. Whenever the price of crypto begins to fall down most of the user get afraid and sell it. But after a while suddenly they go up the user face loss form that amount. So it is convenient to store or hold btc.

These days the market is both suitable for holding and trading. Both of them can be profitable if you choose the right coins. I hold bitcoin for now and prefer to trade with other coins to have fast profit every day or week. It is good to keep trading to increase your investment for the big event of bitcoin halving. I use my earnings from other coins to invest more in bitcoin. I think this is the wisest thing we can do at the moment to earn as much as we can when bitcoin enters its 3rd halving.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 10/24/2019 at 2:43 AM, myaccount1 said:

You have a point to what you are suggesting but in holding you need to have a very long patience and I am hoping that others can build this kind of attitude so together we will welcome the bull run with a happy feeling. 

Selling will only make the market worst so if many will try to hold then the market will surely green all the time and there will no big setbacks of prices. 

Edited by MysteriousIdentity

Many people are being successful in holding their currency for the mean time and trade when they see that the value of the certain currency in the market is increasing or stable. This strategy is very profitable according to the successful trader in the market.