Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best.

Hello Everyone! so to seeing the current market so we need to worried about it so need to hold our coins and support the holding strategies and if you sell your coin in down market then i hope you all will regret so just wait and hold because the halving is coming and we will see all thing ok.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 4

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Holding is also improper due to market went red .. Green candles are less , but if you believe it will back then holding coins can be positive

Thanks 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The ideal is always to buy low and sell high, but the problem is under what arguments do you buy and know that it is well below?

• -1 1

in my opinion holding strategy is better but we must to always the market because why , this is very important if the coin its possible for profit a short term its no problem to sell guys, so we can not a long to hold the coin for profit.

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.

12 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

Yes, we will see a rebound in the market soon and currency rates will rise significantly do not worry

I hope this happens quickly. I have been stocking for almost a year
And I want to sell and get some profit

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

yes you are right , i support holding strategie too  , we need to be wise and hold our coin becasue whales want us to sell our altcoins and get out from market and this wont happend

• +1 2
  • +4 1

of course this is the right time, that now the best holding strategy, because now many coins have declined, so you better hold on until the coin price is stable and then you sell it to make a profit.

The best holding strategy is putting your coins in the investment box in the Yobit site. Just keeping your money in your account without investing is a really bad move. As soon as you get the money, try to trade and invest, instead of just leaving it in your account. 

If you know about trade you can start trade. if you don't know this you can hold your coin because the price go down now.In future it will be profitable

Yes, without any doubt. I think holding is the best strategy now to make profit. I am holding amout of 2BTC right now. I am hoping to cut a big profit from the capital.  

I'm disagreeing that point because if you hold only millions of tokens in your wallet but end of the day the token or coin are get restricted worldwide and you own these tokens in your wallet what do you think will happen.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:43 AM, myaccount1 said:

Hello Everyone! so to seeing the current market so we need to worried about it so need to hold our coins and support the holding strategies and if you sell your coin in down market then i hope you all will regret so just wait and hold because the halving is coming and we will see all thing ok.

After the decline two days ago, I wonder if the OP is still holding? Halving is still more than 6 months, for now doing crypto trading as usual is a good strategy. Although in the history of bitcoin when halving the value is sure to go up, but just in case do not expect too much in the rise when halving.

Nope, not all the times holding is the best. If you are able to gain a profit in a short period of time you should sell to gain profit because sometimes the longer you hold the price of the coin is kept falling if the bear season comes.

• +1 3

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/24/2019 at 2:43 AM, myaccount1 said:

Hello Everyone! so to seeing the current market so we need to worried about it so need to hold our coins and support the holding strategies and if you sell your coin in down market then I hope you all will regret so just wait and hold because the halving is coming and we will see all thing ok.

Smart holding is the best strategy because even the market is down you can still make a profit to it by simply buying more at the bottom and sell it in proportion when its pump.

As the market is low now so it is not good time to sell btc or any other coins. all should hold it now. we need to wait for increasing the price. good time is coming very soon.

Yes, one way to survive in this bearish market is to hold your coins a little longer. Bitcoin and some altcoins price really unstable right now, so be careful when you trade it in a short time. I think trading in this bearish market just make some loss.

Edited by I-KUN

I agree with you, crypto market conditions until the end of the year are better holding even though it is short term or scalping quite profitable in my opinion but I think it is better holding until the beginning of the year according to my predictions.

Many thanks to the owner of the topic for sharing the hold issue, I think those who have experience in addition to holding a large number of them can still trade surfing to earn income.

Obviously we shouldn't sell our holding asset I have never sell my holding asset when market price is down because we are not doing short term trade that we have to sell when the market is in down.

Yep you are right better to hold bitcoin because there is bitcoin halving in this year. If you don't know how to trading bitcoin then you can hold it, that is best strategy.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes this time market is going to high and i hope we will get the profit now because now all the market is down and this is the time to buy the coins so much and different coins almost buy top coins and safe them into the wallet because soon market will make a bull then we will sell the coins.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day