Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best. - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best.

Of course, when you have purchased some coins in a lower price you can hold them until they grow so that you can sell in a high price. This is really good but we have to be careful to find the right coin to buy and the right time to buy.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

From my criteria, holdear is always going to make a good strategy if it is done in currencies such as Bitcoin, ETH.  In new currencies it is not advisable to do so, since its price will probably fall and it will hardly return to a good value.

On 10/24/2019 at 2:06 AM, sayyedraza said:

Holding is also improper due to market went red .. Green candles are less , but if you believe it will back then holding coins can be positive

Thanks 

Bitcoin will go up after a long time

On 1/7/2020 at 12:00 PM, miskyming said:

Yep you are right better to hold bitcoin because there is bitcoin halving in this year. If you don't know how to trading bitcoin then you can hold it, that is best strategy.

• -1 1

I agree with you, when the market is bearish, it's better to use a long-term or holding strategy. Since it is not profitable to trade when the market is not good, after the halving I thought the bitcoin price would go up. So we wait until the end of 2020.

• +2 2

Holding is good, but there are many manners to hold for long time or for short time, all depend about the trade type your are. There some daily traders they hold a part of their coin the rest trading every day, hour and minute this strategy is more benefit for them, but yes to do that you need to have a little knowledge. About the new traders holding for long time is the best option.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

all depend about the trade type, traders they hold a part of their coin the rest trading every day. because now a days crypto market is fluctuating

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 2:43 PM, myaccount1 said:

Hello Everyone! so to seeing the current market so we need to worried about it so need to hold our coins and support the holding strategies and if you sell your coin in down market then i hope you all will regret so just wait and hold because the halving is coming and we will see all thing ok.

It is good to observe the market to see if cryptocurrencies are worth saving or if there is an opportunity to make a profit, but it all depends on each user, if they want to sell or hold.

Of course the holding company is a good long-term strategy if we want to have real benefits, it is the easiest way to obtain profits and the best of all is that anyone can do it, we just have to bear in mind that if we plan to do it with several cryptomones there are To study them to see if their price increases in the future.

I also think the same way as you. I started to holdcoin and learn about the potential projects and prospects to continue investing and holding it. If you have a complete mindset and knowledge about the market and potential projects you can make a lot of profit from investing and holdcoin.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 9/6/2020 at 10:12 PM, Tunuu said:

You are right with that. Holding is the best thing for nowdays because we just need some strategies and simple we start to invest our money by buying coins at lower price and hold them until they increase in price and sell them for a profit.

the thing about holding is that you must make sure you are buying the absolute bottom of the coin, because i know many people who bought almost close to the top and are now holding the coin for 7-8 months in losses, always pick a coin at the bottom and wait for it to blow.

• +3 1

this is only true depends on the currency you have , you have to be able to tell if the currency is really going to increase again depends on previous experiences and also decide when is the best time to sell them and make the profits you aiming for because sometimes being greedy can cause to miss the chance of getting huge profits

• +2 1

On 10/9/2020 at 8:26 AM, duncun007 said:

the thing about holding is that you must make sure you are buying the absolute bottom of the coin, because i know many people who bought almost close to the top and are now holding the coin for 7-8 months in losses, always pick a coin at the bottom and wait for it to blow.

yea i see a lot of people complain about how holding is not good, and when they ask them at what price they bought you will find that they bought the top of the market and they are holding the coin as it goes down.

• +2 1

What a great and useful strategy some of our old members need like this information and strategies to earn their daily livelihood and make fortunes as well.

On 10/16/2020 at 10:44 AM, Naga said:

yea i see a lot of people complain about how holding is not good, and when they ask them at what price they bought you will find that they bought the top of the market and they are holding the coin as it goes down.

yea this is why i always tell people that the exit point is more important to me than the entry point, because if i already have an exit price in my mind then i wont be greedy and hodl for longer than i need to.

• +1 1

When the market is bad the most appropriate strategy is to hold, because if we force to trade it will only make a loss, the holding strategy is very reliable because it is stop losses. The important thing is not to panic selling it.

• +1 1

I think the holding structure will be good, it will even be the best, if we take a look at bitcoin process for example, over 5 years it will have increased, but traders that are day traders still do lose if compare to holders. I prefer the holding strategy too. 

Many people are being successful in holding their currency for the mean time and trade when they see that the value of the certain currency in the market is increasing or stable. This strategy is very profitable according to the successful trader in the market. 

On 10/24/2019 at 12:28 AM, myaccount1 said:

Hello Everyone! so to seeing the current market so we need to worried about it so need to hold our coins and support the holding strategies and if you sell your coin in down market then i hope you all will regret so just wait and hold because the halving is coming and we will see all thing ok.

@myaccount1 You're absolutely right friend, holding cryptocurrencies might be rightmost strategy if you want to make most out of your crypto investments. Though it seems simple, but it's the only practical and effective way of making profit with your existing capital funds or investments. Just like as you said we need not worry if the market price is too low, just we need to have some patience and when its right time, we can sell out the price at a higher price rate. So, we need to figure out the right time, and be determined that the price could go in our favor anytime in the future. I just want to say;

Be calm and hold your cryptocurrencies for the right time.

• +3 1

For me holding strategy is good is the price of coin especially bitcoin is in its low state. You cannot earn good enough profit if pirce is low and low price is good for buying crypto like bitcoin because just what happening this year 2020 in march, price of bitcoin is really low and now november it reached $13000-$14000

Edited by Tine0313

Now a days holding strategies are good. Because due to covid 19 international trading is going down due to lock down in different countries. Some big business men have close their business or limit their business to avoid the loss due to covid 19.

Holding bitcoin is also not a good idea because when market went red there might be a great loss nevertheless holding bitcoin is also good when the market appreciate you will surely gain.

• +2 2

Holding is depending on which coin have you invested in because holding could not be better if you'll holding in stable coins or coins thats have no demand so thats people using it for selling only.  

• +2 1

People are interested on holding when they see there have many investors on cryptocurrency, so that's they use to hold because it will be having a good future if there have many investors.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

When bitcoin price drops, a hold strategy is the best option, so there is no loss from panicking selling. Holding on is the safest way to reduce losses when the market is bearish, a temporary drop in bitcoin prices that makes many beginners panic and end up selling at a loss. 2020 is half that of bitcoin and its effect rose to a historic high of $ 26,000.