Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best. - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best.

holding is the best especially if you are at loss,and during this time bitcoins drop its price so holding that time is indeed the best and this only proved that patience gives good results because those who are patiently waits that time gets good profit when btc reach 10k.

holding will never be the thing for me because i believe hodl is good for those who bought the bottom but most coins nowadays dont see bottom and just keep going down more and more.

Without a doubt, that you are suitable. Positioning is usually an amazing approach just about every broker need to learn about but is not many professionals develop the sufferer to hold on to intended for many, many years. Likewise, learn as soon as to hold on to for just an extended in addition to quick. Tend not to eliminate your hard-earned dollars.

yes you are right. everyone who did this job he should hold its coins and sell them at that time when price is to high of coins. if you sell coins when price is to low then you will regret

The holding strategy is good and it is also very safe and it gives a bigger profit when trading, I like to hold and I've held a lot and for a long time.

holding is the first thing you needed to do in times of this, because the coins we are holding it not at its ATH, so instead to sell better to but more.

Without a doubt, that you are suitable. Positioning is usually an amazing approach just about every broker need to learn in relation to but is not many professionals develop the sufferer to hold on to intended for many, many years. Likewise, learn as soon as to hold on to for just an extended in addition to quick. Tend not to eliminate your hard-earned dollars.

I disagree. I think we are now in a phase where buying is a great strategy. We know that the halving is coming and we know that Bitcoin is being upgraded to the lightning network. Two factors that indcate a pricepump is eminent.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I don't certainly partake of a strategy that I use. I simply fall for around Bitcoins every at this point and next as soon as the charge has not here down to control for the stretched term. That's completely I resolve at the moment. I am not steady trading. It's absolutely property I beg your pardon? I do. I am consequently favorable with my Bitcoin investment that I by no means appearance into any other investment. Bitcoin is supplementary than a sufficient amount for me as I deem in its occupied expectations potential.

Our currencies must be preserved and not sold until the currency rises again, and since there is a new division coming, there will be a strong rise and there should be no concern about that.

THINK POSITIVE

Holding strategies makes the trade to enhanced at huge price rate, so it is clear if the holding strategies are strong then the benifits are coming very well. This may contribute a lot for furture trend of market.

On 1/17/2020 at 6:54 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Holding is using long term period, we don't need to check market every day. This strategy need popular coins in high quantity to get high income because mostly depend interest method. Sideways and down trend is perfect for this strategy and hold bitcoin is the best way for us.

your own analysis, because if you are experienced, day trading is the best option for you to make money. Strategic holdings are good for newcomers in cryptocurrencies. that is my opinion. Just keep in mind, you have to pay attention to the marketcap, some coins are sometimes moving faster and faster. My opinion trades for the short term and Hodl is the best strategy right now.

• +1 1

On 1/19/2020 at 9:36 PM, Goody28 said:

Because of upcoming having I think I would go for the holding strategies for now I expect more from the upcoming halving

In most cases, profits must be made when inventory increases from 20% to 25% after the corresponding point of sale. Then there are times when it lasts longer, for example when a stock rises more than 20% in three weeks or less. This fast motion must be maintained for at least eight weeks. You can trade several times a day and make money without ruining your investment if you enter and exit fast enough. Each $ 500 price movement in bitcoin can earn you at least $ 50 profit with a $ 1,000 investment. It's good to take advantage of this opportunity and earn some money during your holding.

Investigating the actual conditions in the cryptocurrency out there hat possessing are going to be the top strategy to this specific dropping in the BTC along with until eventually, they have commenced appreciating, and then throughout the home, your loose change last but not least your approaches employed throughout possessing will certainly at the moment support your merchants

6 minutes ago, comcopan said:

This depends on your examination. A few individuals like dangers a part and can be supportive, but, I am in full back of your thought. The cost will rise once more and we'd be favored.

Holding strategy can be profitable but it will bring profits at time of unexpected and this will be beneficial to you that time

I definitely agree with you. I think that with the halving event coming up there will definitely be an increase in bitcoin price. With the markets so unstable recently the bitcoin has suffered, and i think it will continue to suffer. But based on past halving events the price should increase drastically after may.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/7/2020 at 11:10 PM, Muskan7816 said:

I think giving the present time would be a good thing, because the way it is priced now seems to be able to pay a lot more money very quickly.

Especially when the cryptocurrency market drops. It all depends on the mood of the cryptocurrency market. The cryptocurrency market is increasing day by day. I think this is the perfect time to hold.

Holding is good and profitable when the market is red, you can double you coins when the market will become green and you will get a lot of profit. But holding requires patient and sometimes risk, because you can hold and prices keep going down.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/17/2020 at 3:15 PM, Warrior said:

Your most word is wrong and you should correct your spelling so we should get more information from your content and forum will deplope very soon

Just keep in mind, you have to pay attention to the marketcap, some coins are sometimes moving faster and faster. My opinion trades for the short term and Hodl is the best strategy right now. however conclusions on the date the token or coins are restricted worldwide and you own these tokens tell your wallet what you suspect will show up.

Yes thats the only key , though am worried I should have been able to work hard for this forum and holding for XRP has really cost me a lot the good idea that we have to follow and it should be good for me to work as hard and its going to be really important for me to really realize what will happen for me, the greater working effort is the greatest effort as we all know.

Soon after finding people write-up, I'm sure that coin includes it is the right approach, many dollars it's possible when you store the item you'll receive benefit soon after time. Still, some different currency can certainly the selling price go along some may this coin absent for a long time so that you include study people information coin and as well abide by the announcement.

On 2/8/2020 at 2:49 AM, Warrior said:

As the market is low now so it is not good time to sell btc or any other coins. all should hold it now. we need to wait for increasing the price. good time is coming very soon

because the future of the cryptocurrency market is very good and the best and we can make good money in the future market because that is the best thing for us. Bitcoin has had a moment of price drop and there are price challenges that all newbies are afraid to hold. And our mnay also sold it. But those who have held it now get really high profits

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 2:49 AM, Warrior said:

As the market is low now so it is not good time to sell btc or any other coins. all should hold it now. we need to wait for increasing the price. good time is coming very soon

We can be assured that in the future because the future of the cryptocurrency market is very good and the best and we can make good money in the future market because that is the best thing for us. Bitcoin has had a moment of price drop and there are price challenges that all newbies are afraid to hold. And our mnay also sold it. But those who have held it now get really high profits