Scamming, Begging or donating! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Scamming, Begging or donating!

You can go for the crypto tradings my friend. You should not depend on the other's donation or the any illegal job to receive the profits from the Bitcoins. If you have a little bit amount of the money worth $1000 you can invest that on the Yobit to earn the interest. 

I think above all are not good to earn money. We should work and earn money. By all above we lost our self respect. So as my case i didn't choose any one from above. 

To be serious, scamming is that when it's very effective on what it want to do and a large amount of people gather to such then profits which will obtained from such will be sky high but if being to be legit, then us going to be a gradual process to earn

Yes, you are right, it is an illegal method. It is better to work on it in order to feel sweet and this will make you gain experience and experiences that will help you in the future and to make the work easy for you. I hope I gave you a good idea and added to what I said what benefits the members

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

All three methods that you mentioned are unacceptable. Why would anyone scam, beg or ask for donations when there are so many ways to earn crypto on your own. Asking or stealing someone else's asset is never acceptable. So you can either earn your own crypto or buy it with real money.

468x60-3.png

On 3/19/2020 at 8:40 AM, Rita_Italy said:

Scammers now trying to make money with scamming that is not the perfect way to earn money. They can ask money as donation that's way then can earn money

No one will donate you so that you can go have fun, you need to have something to give them first.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

Scamming is a bad things for people. It's a one kind of theif. Also without any work begging is not good. I think donating is good. Because we can help others through it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

All these kinds of earning not beneficial for us. Scamming, begging and donations all are not real ways of earning. The real ways are working hard for trading, making YouTube channel, posts on crypto talk forum and many other ways of earning of bitcoin. 

I don't think that any of the above ways are appropriate for earning money try to use a legal activities which will give you less but appropriate earnings without any risks and try to make your own way rather following others.

I think the best way to earn is by trading. You haven't mentioned that in the title. Because if you scam people then it is illegal and there is scope for a user to get by the the police. Begging is never a good idea. Because by begging no one can actually earn anything. But donating is also possible when you will have cryptocurrencies. So for that you need trading and investment. 

There is no easy way to earn money and what you mentioned may not be useful so depend on yourself and learn something from which you earn money

I think that scamming is illegal and it preys on the weakness of victims and gets them when they are the most vulnerable. On the other hand i think that begging is also illegal to an extent and there is no self respect in begging, unless absolutely necessary and you have no other alternative. Donations may be the best way and it must be a donation that you earn, almost like a reward. Similar to how we earn from posting here. They are donating to us for our knowledge and helping people.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Among these three options, donation is best for earning money by providing help to others and they give you some currencies as a thank-you for their help.

Life is great and enjoy it

It's always better to use the good ways of making money because illegal ways are not good at all so I think scamming and begging are not good at all, why must a person beg if that same person can actually work and also earn that amount he is begging for.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

None of these three are the best way to earn money, you just have to choose your favorite hobby and improving doing it daily, eventually money would come after.

Well it's all of them are bad ideas, scamming is illegal, begging is worst and donating is only for those who are really backwards. As real human we should beliee in our work and motivated to do and earn by our struggle own.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The best way to earn money is to work hard because fraud will never help you earn money and you may be exposed to legal risks.

The answer to your question, of course, is the best way to get money from people instead of the monument, but trading remains the best strategy that can be used.

I dont like to cheat people of their properties, and I don't pray to beg for something form somebody, it is better for me to work and find it with my sweat. I will accept donations from anyone that have intention of doing so.

Donation is a good thing, but when you want to donate and help someone, you can go to the place you will donate and put money. As for donating through cryptocurrencies, it is illogical because some people take begging as a way to earn cryptocurrencies and trade them to achieve wealth.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

36 minutes ago, magd said:

Donation is a good thing, but when you want to donate and help someone, you can go to the place you will donate and put money. As for donating through cryptocurrencies, it is illogical because some people take begging as a way to earn cryptocurrencies and trade them to achieve wealth.

This is true, not all people can be trusted to donate, there are some people who take this as their profession and collect donations and take them for themselves and this is cheating, however I made several donations to people I trust and know that they deserve or give it to those who deserve it.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:54 AM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

None of the above options are good for earning. The money which is earned through scamming is not yours because you have stolen it from others. Begging for money is an improper way to earn because you will put your self-respect under question by asking for something. Donating is admirable but it is only beneficial for those who receive it not those who give it! I suggest you to try earning through trading because it is both rewarding and respectful. Any kind of earning requires a period of hard work to learn the tricks and tips. Choose an earning method that best suits your capabilities.

I think that begging on the Internet is a bad way that is not different from doing theft, but we must make a donation to good people or donate to people who we think need money and not someone who is begging a profession

I think the most legal and simple way of earning money is donating. You do some useful activities and people reward you for your actions 

Yes, you are right my dear friend. If you try to find shortcut then you will go with begging and hacking. But you should understand the after effect of the following. Other than you can do donating or you can get donation from someone which is genuine.