Scamming, Begging or donating! - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Scamming, Begging or donating!

Dear friend, this is a good question for all members present in this forum, especially for novice members. They should not log into any free games or anything else before verifying them.

Of course everyone will choose to donate, but all of these methods cannot be mentioned as a method of profit and cannot be relied upon, it will be better for you to learn and strive to present your best and then choose real profit methods.

Fraud is everywhere, and it is really bad, there are many fraudsters on Twitter and Telegram, you should really beware of them. A donation can be useful if it is from a reliable source, through which you can start working, but the personal work remains and  Effort is the best way to earn.

• +3 1

There are scammers who beg begging or request donations from others by fabricating lies and helping them to decentralize cryptocurrencies and the privacy and anonymity of users. Care must be taken to reduce this phenomenon.

Yes you're right,but instead of waiting for people to donate money to you,it'll be better if you also try to make some trading or investment to earn a lit of profits as well,if you try these you'll in no time generate plenty income from here

Edited by Jikansamu
Typing error
  • +1 1

Begging it donating should be a way out for one to earn money if it in due cost but scamming is an act of fraud which is not good it is a bad habbit and is an act of stealing so we should try to avoid such act 

• +1 1

Well,I can't say that I understand what you mean exactly by someone can donate if we help them in this forum, however, it is still better to seek donations that to resort to scamming, because scamming is an illegal thing.

As for me who is not to old in cryptowold, i will choose non of the listed options. Investing is the best way to earn money in crypto market, Investing is legal and much safer than that three. You just need patient and control your emotions.

• +3 1

My dear, what you are saying is true 3 symbols of each other is little different, and for me that donation is the best for us thank you my friend for this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person and deserve respect from us. 

I think donation is one of the good thing to support people financially but to get money by doing scams its not good as we all know many scammers are present everywhere and they getting money in this way so this is very bad way of getting we all should avoid this kinds of things. 

To make money legally and really good profits is in the trade of cryptocurrencies, forex and many brokers of this class, you have to know how the graphs are, how do you know how to use these, after learning all this, start from the low measure to go up in price and value.

Cryptocurrencies are classified as property assets (like stocks and bonds). This means that donations to 501 (c) 3 nonprofits (such as FFLG) are completely tax-deductible if you are a donor in the United States. Moreover, if you decide to donate bitcoin to charity instead of making monetary contributions, you can lower your taxes even more. Donating cryptocurrency is not a taxable event. You don't sell your assets, so you don't have to pay capital gains tax. This means you can deduct the estimated amount on your taxes without additional costs.