Scamming, Begging or donating! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Scamming, Begging or donating!

I think we need a thread for real crypto charity and for those who need get some money. I for example need 2300$ in any crypto currency. i have credit in bank, and i pay it every month regularly and without delays. but now i have faced with some financial difficulty on my job. anyway I pay regulary as before but my own money after pay cregit now less then before. If you're real successful trader or simply rich people, and you have desire to help someone like me, you can open thread, read the story of people those need some money in crypto, and chose one or mo canditates for recive you charity. You will make a decision about the amount of your help. how much money you can donate. it's not about the full amount. but wi have not this opportunity, by the low of this forum "No begging" i think it not fair. maybe admins and moderators read this message and make some positive movement and make special thread...

Now a days we see that world have become so advance and people are so smart and intelligent but when you divert your attention to make people fool by scamming or fraud to become quick rich then you will loose your trust and your trick of scamming failed. So don't make people fool by scamming it is not a good thing. We are like family members so help others.

You three words on your tittle are not good to do, if you want to donate look on your region any family or person who need the help then you can donate for he or she,  about scamming is the bad thing you will to do in your life.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think donations are the best of all three ways that you have listed, if you really need help, many people will not refuse you donations. But it is better that they give you the money themselves, so that you do not ask for it.

Well they are airdrops, they always tell you that they will give you more than $ 20 or more than $ 50 and so on, but the truth is they always give you less than $ 10 or so, I don't trust many in airdrops and less in those who ask for kyc.

Yeah donating is good when someone will love your work or your help to him and he can decide to donate you, begging its depending because there are poor people so its depend why you are begging.. Scamming its bad and illegal.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well I think donations are fine as long as it's willingly given and it's never abuse. Whe n giving donations, we must see to it that the person is really in need because the person might be just lying about a situation to why he asks for donations.  We should be careful too.

Indeed this site pays well yet that is just briefly, so you should consider bringing in that cash yiu gain into great use to raise your parity. Good karma.

I don’t think donation is good. You can stay for months without donations. Will you wait !! Of course, fraud or begging is prohibited, but why don't you think about trade and investment, you can win a day much more than you can receive in months of donation.

How man how?

We are providing loans and donations to legitimate  people over the world. On the loan conditions its 1 year tenure without interest. Loan purpose  only for investment in technology. E.G we are not giving cash or dollars or crypto. If some one is want to learn Web development or something technology then we can provide related stuff as loan as donation.

Scamming can't be a road if earning. it is not our earned money. make somewhere your home solely sneak others earned money. A scammer can by a hair's breadth develop into victorious now. 

Scamming , betting or donating ? Scamming is the thing which the some people will create more account and they are illegal , donating us best thing it will be good for every one

I think mostly people are saying that crypto is scamming with people's but this us very good plateform you just have to know about how to work here and stay focused on your work but stay away from hackers 

14 hours ago, sandysoo said:

This forum gives good profits, you can collect a certain amount, then start trading on one of the platforms, and you will earn more and more when you learn to analyze currencies.

I couldn't asking about the cryptotalk earnings in this topic, because we are all know that's the cryptotalk earning is good... But choose the three option vthats I've mentioned above

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Instead of begging, scamming or asking for donation from people for your own good which is not the right way, why not make your own money? You can trade, you can mining, you can become investors. It's so much better than begging for other's money. Donation is not a way to earn money, it's main purpose it to help others. Not for your own advantages.

None. Make your own profit and then earn some experience to trade and invest your profit.

None of the choices is the thing i want, and that thing is learning and investing. And after you make profit from investing or trading then donating is really good but just a descent amount not high and not low.

Many people in our days have stopped begging for donations but they are scamming in day light with tricks they play behind their websites to attract people by acting as an investment projects its so sad to see this kind of act continue.

The most ideal path is to work to overcome, gift this is an approach to win, however the substance must be awesome and still, for you to get a gift your work must be perceived by the individual who gets to it, and this has a lot of work. So, work is as yet the best arrangement.

This forum offers a good benefit to all members in exchange for helping the rest of the members and responding to their comments. There is no need to take money from them in exchange for their help. It is sufficient that the forum pays us for that.

Donating for a few services is the best way out of what you said, it makes you happy and that you take for work you have done

On 10/22/2019 at 9:54 AM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

I think only scamming is illegal way. But begging is not illegal way because begging is when you ask someone to help and he helps you if he wants. It is not compulsion for him to help you. Illegal way is only that through which you make loss to others. 

i think getting some reward from thr peoples who liked your answers is just ways of getting appreciation.but i don'tthink here people will appreciate in the same way

I do not think that asking people’s money by donating is a good way but rather providing useful services to people and in return getting some money for it is the best way and there are many free work sites.