Scamming, Begging or donating! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Scamming, Begging or donating!

I think scamming is a great way to earn money! Make different plans and offers and then target the newbies and steal their money. but you need to be a beast first! I just hate scammers

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/22/2019 at 12:24 PM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

Donations are the best thing to get good money. Begging is only for people who don't want to work hard to make money. And deception or scamming is a very dishonorable act by deceiving people to get money with fast, unlawful.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

I have nerver received a donation... I've always seen the addresses for donations on some youtube videos, webpages, etc, and I've always wondered if someone actually donates something...

Working for your coins is also a good way to earn some 😉

The best way to make money is not donation if donation become legal here i am sure many users will beg for it. If you really want to earn money learn how to invest and trade.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Well for me the best way yo earn profit is to work. Well donating is such a good action but we should not depend on it when it comes to earning.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

Scamming is a way of doing business too, the other way of being a beginner and learning is the most familiar because it will allow you to do things better in the cryptocurrency environment, now if what you think is to donate, it is bad costu, bre since maybe that encourages you to want to go by way of scamming than to want to be more surprised by being a rookie.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:24 PM, Luciferludz said:

Of course donating is the best choice.  Maybe it's hard to find a donor but at least you didn't deceive people just for money. 

Of course its donating because it cannot hurt or annoy other people in terms of earning a coin. But the sad part many people wants immediate earning so they chose the other two.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

I don't think there's difference between asking for donations and begging. And that is not illegal as far as I know, is illegal pretending to be sick/having a debt or someting in order to raise pity from others and get donations. That's scamming, abusing of other people's good heart.

A much more reliable way of earning money is, getting work. Donation are just like salary, but only by chance. If you work, you're most likely guaranteed to earn your hard-earned money.

Scamming is a very bad action in crypto world. the scammer earn much but many investor loss their all earnings. i never prefer scamming. begging is a very bad habit. when you are able to earn your needs then why you go for begging. You can take donation but donation is also not good for a good earning. here in this forum you have a chance to earn coin by posting. you will be paid per post. so you can earn by your work no need scamming, begging or donation.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

What are you talking about my friend? Scamming and begging are not a way of earning cryptos they are one way of stealing cryptos! And that's a crime! We use the word earn for legitimate ways of getting money.

Don't beg or scam in Cryptocurrency market. There's a lot of ways that you can earn in Bitcoin. Like trading buying and selling bitcoins in holding your coins. Joining campaigns, forum but there's a soft heart that earning bitcoins using donating giving you bitcoin for free.

We rely on world's reality and the truth happening in crypto. The money that we gain in this forum is not enough for other members. So, to gain more profit, they will engage in scamming. Although it's illegal, it is a human's act. You can't say to them that it was wrong because if they have contentment or hardwork they wouldn't choose that. That is the reality guys. You can't beg in exchange of your reputation for yourself nor donating a money to you. Who the heck will do that. So, the most reliable and easiest way is to scam to gain money.

PS: I am not pertaining nor inviting you to do that. I'm just saying the truth and thats all. I know you won't do that but it is a human act so it has a possibility to happen.

The best mention is to earn and if you are giving out for free donating is the option you have nothing to do they don't have to beg or scam someone

As I stand my own opinion if there's something I have to choose between the three I'd rather choose to beg than to steal or to scam people.Yes it's never been that easy to swallow our pride and let other people pitty on us but there are really trials  we encounter that we cannot do it alone or solve alone.Sometimes we need someone whom we can count on in times of trials.I will never be ashamed to beg if it's for my families sake.

For now I've work in this forum as I shared my experiences of being a good companion to my family.I work hard to earn satoshis and trade some altcoins for holding.This is my first option to own money.To earn some stuffs from my craft and probably not begging.

Edited by Rosepetals

Scammers, they're not donating and they're not begging, they fooled a lot of people because of their needs, we really know that they need something but i thin it is much better when you earn money doing a right thing.

Scamming can't be a way if earning. it is not our earned money. people just steal others earned money. A scammer can hardly become successful now. 

Bengali?

View this Topic

15 minutes ago, Moldovan said:

A scammers can easily become successful these days because people are stupid and they are too lazy to check if they are safe. That's why many people are losing their money because scammers are smart 

I know scammers are smart and thats because they are scammer! Now a days, people are being awared. they are reading many forums and now they can judge any offer.So, scamming is decreasing.

Bengali?

View this Topic

unfortunately in this time and age, a lot of people will choose scam in order to gain money easily regardless the fact that it is illegal. as long as they gain higher amount, they become greedy. 

1 hour ago, Kimmy So said:

unfortunately in this time and age, a lot of people will choose scam in order to gain money easily regardless the fact that it is illegal. as long as they gain higher amount, they become greedy. 

It is not an easy way as you said mate. people are being awared. So scammers need to find other ways one by one to steal other money. 

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think the lowest quality of the things you talk about is scamming and begging. Both of these acts are illegal and can cause harm to people. You can ask for help from someone. It is better to do good than to do bad work

On 10/22/2019 at 11:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

I think you have more knowledge, I'm sure you also know that bounties and airdrops are a good way to make money or crypto. Trading, freelancers, marketing ads and there are still a few more things worth doing. In my opinion all three things in the title are bad for earn money.

Yes, it's better to get money from donations rather than begging and fraud. But it would be better to make money from the results of working with one's own strength, this is far more noble than the three ways above.

• +2 1

Yeah of course. Scamming and begging are the unethical ways to earn cryptocurrencies. But you will find more scammers than genuine bitcoiner's.