Sense of belonging - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Sense of belonging

Many members believe that their accounts will be deleted if they put any new recurring posts and this is the reason for their fear and not to share new topics, but I want to say that members can search for the topic title before sharing it and therefore there will be no repetition and the post will be beneficial to everyone

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many members didn't create new topic because They are afraid to get warning point by violation of any rule. I want to say that It is simple, search the topic related crypto currencies and write it here. And i am agree with your point of view we should make sense that we belong to this forum .

• +1 1

On 6/9/2020 at 1:43 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's actually true mate but it's hard to create some topics here in this forum, many members here wants to share their ideas but they're afraid to share it because there is a tendency that this topic is totally posted by the old members here in this forum.

Well if that the case mate, they should try to search it first using the search bar of this forum to check if the topic they want to publish is already posted or not. It prevents the topic they want to post a duplicated one. That's only need a short span of time to do searches first.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Many members didn't create new topic because They are afraid to get warning point by violation of any rule

Well, can you explain why they will get sone warning points by doing creating a topic here in this forum? This is the most important thing to do here in this forum because if there's no topic available, how can we earned some money and also how the discussion runs? This forum will being useless if there's no topic available.

• +1 1

On 6/4/2020 at 3:23 PM, Posidelkin said:

The problem is that most of the topics that are currently available are outdated material. For a long time, everything that is here has passed. Almost no new topics are created. Especially with really useful information.

There is no outdated topics in this forum, because those past topics can be outdated to you, but they will be newest and help full to the beginners. 

You are right friend, we should create topics too so that the forum can have man new topics everyday and not only comments. Many members are writing comments more than topics, but its good if we will balance.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This forum contains a large number of members who do not write topics, and this matter is wrong and annoying because the forum is the responsibility of everyone and we must all do writing topics and the reasons why members stay away from writing topics are the fear of writing a repetitive or useful topic and getting a point Warning as well that there are many members whose only concern is to get money only without providing assistance, so I hope everyone feels that this forum is their responsibility and affiliation and they overcome fear and skip the idea of profit only and start writing topics and provide assistance to eat every person who requests it

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are absolutely right mate.Every old and new member should give much focus on creating post.Because if most of the member just come here for posting 30 replies and earn from them,one day will come when they will not find any post to comment.So it's just like your father said.We need to create topic to keep continuing our work in this forum.

• +2 1

Yes, dear friend, we grow up from the administration to reassure us about a very important topic, which is to delete topics and get warning points

You are right my friend but you should also understand that now there is less number of active members and due to which automatically there will be less number of posts I would suggest the admin that this should no allow the new members to work here then only the forum will sustain for more month

I do agree that it is important for all of the members that are active in this forum to be able to create new topics that will encourage discussion in the forum and give the other users something to comment on as the number of topics within the forum are quite limited, and if you have been here for a long time it does make commenting quite challenging. However i woudl implore all members to only create topics if you have good an valuable information. Otherwise the topic will be posts, and members will comment on it, only for it to be taken down later on. This will not be good for the user that put the topic up and the members who commented who will now have to make up the comments before they can earn again. Therefore it is good to post topics regularly, just ensure that they are valuable information.

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In the event that we have actually some one of a kind issue to examine, it is truly better to make points on this discussion. This gathering is very special and just acknowledges valuable themes. Futile points are effectively erased from the mediators to keep this discussion clean.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well sure your post would help to encourage those who stays backs always for making topics. And topics creation should me must done by everyone, even if we do create topics in small number and give continuity to it sure member wilo get good place for discussion. So everyone should create topics as special benefits is also added from the admin for topics creator.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 6/4/2020 at 9:53 AM, Zaino34 said:

There are a few members who do not post topics but only post posts and comments, and we must all create a new topic every day to increase more helpful posts in the forum.

At the present time, it is difficult to place posts and not delete them. Fatigue in order to put valuable information on a topic that you know will be deleted later is not good.

• +1 1

I noticed that the members ’activity has decreased after the implementation of the new payment system. I expect that the reason for this is because the members think that they will receive less than the previous value for payments.
But I advise everyone to continue working on this forum and they will get the best payments.

On 6/11/2020 at 12:58 PM, Tine0313 said:

Well if that the case mate, they should try to search it first using the search bar of this forum to check if the topic they want to publish is already posted or not. It prevents the topic they want to post a duplicated one. That's only need a short span of time to do searches first.

Well, that's a good idea mate, we should try to used the search bar to searched your created topic to see if there's another topic exist in this forum to prevent or avoid deleted our post, i hope this discussion may read by the other members here to be not being afraid to create some topics.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, it is true. We must promote this forum and raise its banner high through activity and adding new and useful topics

Here we are dealing with the ultimate belonging, as the forum offers us so much

In return, we must provide the forum with new topics to continue

• +2 1

Yes I think we should have sense of what we have posting because some people are posting without think about so we should be think before start post on the platform because if we didn't do that it many lead us to wrong answer when we try to answer it so we should how we can answer it on the platform .

On 6/4/2020 at 12:19 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Cryptotalk offers us to learn take some awareness and start creating good topics so that we can all debate

@Wilmer Garcia we always try our best to create topic..sometimes we create topic which become useful so the moderator dont deleted the post that feel us good but sometimes moderators delete our topic that hurt us.. So nowadays we dont dare to create topic except useful information Becuase mostly topic we create get deleted.. We need to be more carefully when going to create topic                   

• +3 1

I don't know if this is a unique opoprtunity you are talking about but dpending on where you live you may not get paid more than a dollar every day and you work in construction or farms and this money helps you for a week. I don't know a lot but it can help if this is that a dollar or two will help you a lot.

• +1 1

Yes we get a sense of belonging in a forum but only after a while and after finding people you can trust with talking for the subject you like. New people find it hard as they are usually overlooked.

• +1 1

I agree with you, many people just only want to earn money fast. They don't see this as an opportunity to learn. If more people have a sense of belonging to the forum more valuable topics and interest can increase.

On 9/17/2020 at 2:12 PM, Sykkuno said:

Yes we get a sense of belonging in a forum but only after a while and after finding people you can trust with talking for the subject you like. New people find it hard as they are usually overlooked.

You need to understand that to achieve everything in life, requires time in conjunction with sound experience and unalloyed determination.

Then gradually you start putting that learn experience in to practice, with patient and perseverance you will one day become expert.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk seem very important to me too because it opens doors to new opportunities that are the cryptocurrencies. We are interacting in here with our posts and comments and we discuss things that confuse or interest us but we all have a common interest and it gives as a sense of belonging as you say in the titel.

I think that there should be some sort of an incentive for posting topics only then will the people actually considered posting relevant and informative content, I think it's a viable way for the moderators to ensure the quality of posts.