We all have something besides cryptotalk, I will share mine! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

We all have something besides cryptotalk, I will share mine!

On 5/4/2020 at 5:56 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Hello, I have noticed that there are thousands of members here, approximately there will be hundreds here know profitable ways of earning, just go with me and imagine there is a hot-spot for all that, people with experience and willing to share what they have.

As for my participation I am using a surveying website called

"" idle empire " It's 100% legit

As you can see it's not about referring, I am making this to expand our horizon and learn new things and new ways of earnings.

If you agree ❤

Let's share and make things easier.

If you said that's 100% legit then I'm going to try that too because I really need some income during this pandemic. 

May I ask if they have an app? 

Thank you for sharing.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/4/2020 at 12:56 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Hello, I have noticed that there are thousands of members here, approximately there will be hundreds here know profitable ways of earning, just go with me and imagine there is a hot-spot for all that, people with experience and willing to share what they have.

As you can see it's not about referring, I am making this to expand our horizon and learn new things and new ways of earnings.

If you agree ❤

Hi, can you describe this service idle empire for us if it's possible? Tell us what it does and what we need to do in order to profit from this activity if you find the time.

We all have more than cryptocurrencies. There are many sites in this forum where we can work. We can trade We can earn some money by trading on yobit by day trading. From now on we will be able to earn some money every day only if we have to trade in small quantities.

yyes i too Know many ways to earn free in those sites but i don't think those are legit.ij case if these are legit too then also we get a very little amount for earning which result in demotivate us.there is no replacement of cryptotalk

Thanks for the post. I do not just deal with other resources other than cryptocurrencies. Since there are many directions in cryptocurrencies. I'm still working and I don't have much time. Sometimes I don't even have enough time for the cryptworld.

Well thanks for sharing your earnings way and for mine experience i am working in Cryptotalk campaign and i am happy with the earnings and besides Cryptotalk i work in airdrop if i found one good project.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Now a days i am joining new air drops ,exchanges and collecting new coins .Where they can be higher when BTC Bull run start.And also searching for good cloud mining  sites but mostly i found are scamming where they shut down in few days after collecting funds.

Well you are right there are many ways in which we can derive profit, and survey is one of them which can fetch us nice amount of money , but for me I don't actually know much about survey.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks friend for sharing that site with us, it seems to be a good site and i believe we will get profit from it because i have checked it and its not like other survey sites. I will try it and share with my friends if its a good site.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/4/2020 at 12:56 PM, Abdalrazig said:

If you agree ❤

Good, and nice idea, i will try the survey site i hope it works in my locations, because most survey sites don't work around my locations, and i am using steemhunt site for earning its good site, all you get to do is post innovations that already created and you will get moneys for that,

4 minutes ago, Basad said:

Not comfortable with any aspect apart from trading and investment good point suggested just like me but what about earning daily through sharing your views, ideas with fellow members don't you found it interesting and comfortable?

Well the sharing of knowledge and ideas with members is also a good part of cryptocurrency, but I did not mention it as this is a campaign and can end anytime while trading and investment is on daily basis.

Thanks for sharing, my friend, really. We all have different ways of earning, but I only work in limited ways such as forums, signature campaigns, trading and investment. These methods are very profitable compared to other earning methods.

May be some new friends have only crypto talk forum source of free income from crypto market. But I have different other sources of income from crypto market such as bounties work, airdrop and trading as well. My mind set said to means if we got one day nothing from one source then next source can gaves us some earnings. 

4 hours ago, Basad said:

it's just like an additional job/office were you are making your money 

It is also to self employment and you are always welcome if you are ready no fees for employment, you work in your room with your phone and become rich how great was cryptotalk future do expect and even the technology at large!

Thank you, and you can also create a topic in the referral section if you like it, the site you mentioned is good, I have dealt with it for a while but I don't like survey sites so I left it.

You are right in this regard, most of the members here have them have a strategy and experience and also the best site you can rely on in order to achieve profits or pool of capital in order to start major investments from afar.
One of the sites that I used to rely on is mining sites that offer a certain amount in order to get a certain percentage after a while. But now there are no such sites.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I would like to say honestly I want to earn some bitcoin through writing some post and I always try to give my best. I would like to thanks to cryptotalk forum for giving such a wonderful opportunity. 

apart from writing here, I do bounty on bitcointalk, as a survey site I use rewardingways and I am quite comfortable, then I do some trading and a bit of mining, I am always looking for new ways to earn...

On 5/4/2020 at 10:56 AM, Abdalrazig said:

If you agree ❤

I kind of participate,once in a while using the tye coinpot as it's legit, it pays but tye catch there is, you can really benefit from using this coinpot on a long run when having to use it, as it actually faucets based on many different coins of earning, as the coinpot us actually the wallet, as from the use of wallet you then have different sites on earning different Coins

• +2 1

Yes, I encourage everyone to share their revenue sources so that we can all earn more money, but there are many scammers in this field.

• +2 1

Unfortunately, I just use this forum to get additional income besides trading in crypto, and I liked the site that you shared with us, I will try it now, thank you.

I work in this forum as my part time job. Otherwise i actually spend my time in the crypto trading and investments. I like to hold the cryptocurrencies and the crypto related stuffs as my priority. Because the currencies are really good for the investment. I acquired quite a good knowledge about this currency and i can earn good profits through its investments and projects. 

Yes my friend we have to sharing with us the way we use to earn a extra money , because we are here like a family , and we have to helping each other, for me i want to share with you gays something , but i just work in this forum alone , but if i find a good website i will share it it you gays.

I will have to check yours since I don't have any of my own. I had been looking for other ways to earn so that I don't have to rely on this forum which might close anytime.

1 hour ago, Lover840 said:

I will have to check yours since I don't have any of my own. I had been looking for other ways to earn so that I don't have to rely on this forum which might close anytime.

There are various platforms that you can work on them to earn but the only problem with it is that the payment comes late and in a small amount.