We all have something besides cryptotalk, I will share mine! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

We all have something besides cryptotalk, I will share mine!

On 5/12/2020 at 5:45 PM, MarsDota2 said:

It is a very big help for those who are scared to show their self to other peoples or what we called introvert. Introvert can only express their feelings if they feel being anonymous so this is the best job for them because they doesn't need to introduce their self.

Right of. Course they are the introverts they are always self reliant they are always trying there best to make money privately without knowing what they already occupied.

On 5/4/2020 at 5:56 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Hello, I have noticed that there are thousands of members here, approximately there will be hundreds here know profitable ways of earning, just go with me and imagine there is a hot-spot for all that, people with experience and willing to share what they have.

As for my participation I am using a surveying website called

"" idle empire " It's 100% legit

As you can see it's not about referring, I am making this to expand our horizon and learn new things and new ways of earnings.

If you agree ❤

Let's share and make things easier.

Thanks for sharing this, this is very useful and good source of income. 

May I ask if the work only about doing surveys or not? 

I hope you will notice this comment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/4/2020 at 2:26 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Hello, I have noticed that there are thousands of members here, approximately there will be hundreds here know profitable ways of earning, just go with me and imagine there is a hot-spot for all that, people with experience and willing to share what they have.

I used to work with some survey and faucet websites to have extra income besides Cryptotalk but after a while, I only focused on Cryptotalk and stopped working with other websites because I realized the fact that those websites are taking my time and if I spend that extra time here, I can earn more by making more posts. I decided to make use of full potential of Cryptotalk and spend my remaining time in Yobit. I continued this way and now I'm more satisfied with my earnings. Surveys are annoying and time consuming.

On 5/14/2020 at 6:39 AM, Treat1234 said:

There are various platforms that you can work on them to earn but the only problem with it is that the payment comes late and in a small amount.

Like how many weeks or month will it takes to receive such money? And can you tell me more about the platform. I will like to know to see if I can work on them.

3 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Like how many weeks or month will it takes to receive such money? And can you tell me more about the platform. I will like to know to see if I can work on them.

That unfortunately takes time they don't pay immediately as you get paid here and the amount payable Is less than what you received here.

17 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

That unfortunately takes time they don't pay immediately as you get paid here and the amount payable Is less than what you received here.

Okay, the amount is lower than this place but what about the time you will spend there comparable to the time you will spend on this forum which one is less?

4 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Okay, the amount is lower than this place but what about the time you will spend there comparable to the time you will spend on this forum which one is less?

It depends on how fast you are and yet can't be compared because here you can analyzed your time to create good post. But in using other site you need to spend time creating a good qaulity publication.

i also know about this website., because i see payment profff about this website from my friend channel . he said that this is looking taught to make money without refferal because main resources of earning is surveys and task  . this is profitable website for those member's who belongs from us or UK because survey avalible is at good amount .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

19 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

It depends on how fast you are and yet can't be compared because here you can analyzed your time to create good post. But in using other site you need to spend time creating a good qaulity publication.

It is all base on quality and that means there payment will differ, I know for this forum it worth it but I don't know of other one if they pay less for a quality publication.

To be honest, I don't earn any cryptocurrency besides with cryptotalk, and I am not looking for it because I am focused at other things at the moment, and cryptotalk is just a nice help.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:13 PM, Jimmy26 said:

Mainly I am giving my most of the time to the cryptocurrency and the trading market I want to get more knowledge and experience during this pandemic situation as we are now in the home and having much time you use it in the right way and in my opinion I am investing my time in the right thing after some time this knowledge and experience will be more effective for me.

Same here I'm here because of the knowledge that we can learn and the payment that we can earn. 

If you want to have extra income then do some mining mate, I recommend you the cryptotab browser. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/5/2020 at 8:08 PM, pucukjaya said:

most people who jump into the world of crypto, those who are targeted are profitable airdrops and they rarely visit the surveillance web

but these days many airdrops are fake or scam they just collect our personal information and never gets listed on any exchange so that's why these days people are finding new ways to earn free bitcoin or cryptocurrency 

Would you please provide the link for this website you are talking about and mentioned more information about the way it works through this site and does it matter like this forum depends on publishing topics
Thank you

THINK POSITIVE

My friend, the point you are pointing to is very important, and I thank you for that
I think that we should create a section dedicated only to profitable sites and profitability experiences between members because these things are very important and indeed lead to increased interaction and popularity of the site

Yes there's may be there's an alternative way or site that you can earn extra money. But for me having here in cryptotalk is enough by always completing the max post per day you can have great earnings everyday here. But thank you for sharing us what you have.

Yeah most of us here uses crypto as our primary source of income but also has something else to do. I do some work on transcription, translation and also some search engine evaluations and they really pay well after the task are completed. 

The other thing that I earn from this forum is through trading and gambling on football matches. It is good but needs experience

Life is great and enjoy it

Of course, there are many ways to work, and in addition to the questionnaires, there is work as a blogger on the various sites, or to work as an electronic marketer, or to work in the field of trading and commerce, and in my opinion it is the best and fastest way to collect money.

for me there is nothing besides cryptotalk , this forum is the first forum i use to work online and i am happy with it and i see it more than enough , for sure this depends on people's living if it is enough or not but for me i don't want another work with it at least for now

Yes there are many ways of earning money and i will share mine. You can click the links in my signature and you will join readcash platform that will pay you from $0.5 to $5 per day just for writing articles, commenting and like. You can also join pico workers and you will participate small tasks and receive from $0.02 to $1 per one task like following instagram account, registering in a site and many more. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have heard of it but have never made anything from it ,but with time am going to really get to understand it, I keep on seeing inboxes from idle empire but am not so sure how it works its one of the best to use if you say so we will try it,for now am only in crypto talk

• +4 1

There are many a websites that provide you survey to do but the earning is not that high so that one can do them whole day, there are ptc and gpt websites too but not easy to earn from them..

Surveying sites are paying well you can it to dentavox dentacoin which is legit and paying well. But while doing surveys you should be more active because even a single mistake can banned you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/5/2020 at 12:03 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

for other surveying site you can check surveytime.io, it's legit and you can even withdraw to bitcoin wallets instead of paypal or other

I knew about surveytime.io I register account with the site but the drawbacks is that most time no available survey to do unless you come from develop site .

Well it's looks interesting and marvelous means of earning additional Crypto coins, nevertheless I still maintain my position on focusing only on profitable sections such as trading, Investment making, plus pay per post making campaign. These are enough for me,  They're are my favorite participation due to my available, free time. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1