We all have something besides cryptotalk, I will share mine! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

We all have something besides cryptotalk, I will share mine!

Hello, friends. I am a begginer in this crypto world. In my experience,I think Cryptotalk is the best forum in this world. This is a beneficial site for the member of this site. We can learn many things and earn money from it. We have to create creative content for post.

Some platforms that I have used and I can recommend, without having to resort to links since I do not need referrals, is piperflare, 2captcha and the brave browser, I also recommend lbry, you earn little but it is a constant income that does not decrease with time and currency is on the rise.

Thanks for sharing. We all have different ways of earning, but I only work in limited ways such as forums, signature campaigns, trading and investment. These methods are very profitable compared to other earning methods.

Thinks for been such a wonderful person by not being stingy of holding back information. But my question is, how does the idle empire works.

• +1 1

for me I work in trading besides cryptotalk and actually I learnt how to trade and earn from it long ago before I know about cryptotalk , I joined this forum just 2 months ago while I have been trading for more than 2 years and myself consider trading is much better than working and writing on forums but the thing I like in this forum is because they pay for sharing our opinions and knowledge with others and the amount they pay is not bad to add to your capital in trading

Yes my friend who set up solutely right we have some other things from the crypto we should to be working on this forum that is will be very beneficial for us to get the money and get the knowledge on the one place

• +2 1

Each of us should. Sharing different aspects of income with everyone,I like your words very much. In addition to cryptocurrencies, there are many who do other things.We should all give them an idea of what they are doing.

well,  firstly I most reccomend your idea caring for others people to to the extent that you would want them. To earn more,  also I was into a survscing work which pays a Little better,  the site is mobile friendly and there for I would advise you to check. It out. 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Zooon11 said:

@Yuki  Thank you for your good opinion, it has won my admiration and trading is fun, but we must know how to trade successfully. Can you help me know successful trading and how to profit please ??

@Zooon11 to start trading first you need to learn how to analyze the charts to decide the best buy and sell spots , also to decide your stop loss as well if you decided to enter a deal , all of this can't be learnt here just by talking , you need to search the net and read articles about it and see lots of examples , this may take sometime from you but believe me it will help you a lot so later when you start trading you can make your own decision at a serious moments when to buy or sell , that's how trading is 

of course there are many types of trading like short and long-terms you should also read and understand the difference between them

Thanks for sharing this information, I am investigating it right now. Hopefully it is good and gives money. How good that we can help each other.

You are right we are all trying to make an income out of websites but unfortunately most of the sites are scam or they ask for impossible things just to pay you what you already gained. I truly tend to stay away from all survey sites because I have bad experience with them they ask you for about half an hour then they kick you off and tell you that you are not suitable.

• +5 1

Well, survey is also a good way of making money, I remember that I worked on some survey sites that pays better, but it just crashed suddenly or they just stop surveying, so I think that with proper knowledge and reaserch, then you would come about some sites that you can earn from.

My second sources of income are surveys and airdrops. I do the surveys in an app called "Real Research", the good thing is that this page appears in the Play store and is 100% legitimate and pays for surveys in a cryptocurrency titled TNC and active in coinmarketcap. Airdrops are great because they give us new cryptocurrencies that can acquire value over time.

I work on the OBEE network and the Red Cash website, adding to this forum and these sites enables me to earn some cryptocurrencies, but I try to focus on working on this forum more because it is the best site for profit and learning

Thanks for making a topic to share other options that some have to obtain benefits, I had not heard or read about idle empire, I am going to see it, for my part, I do not have in itself another way to generate profits like cryptotalk, but if I recommend doing Binance campaigns, if they have more than one better account, they can manage to do it with family data, it would be good money that would come in from time to time.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I use an add-on for the crypto platform. I have been dealing with obee for a long time. It is a site similar to the Fasebook application. You write comments for other members, participate and follow up, and then you get profits in return. It is a very easy site and far from difficulty.

decide this place I have some PTC sites which I am using in order to get some extra money but they are worth doing because I am not getting more than $2 per website in a month

On 2/17/2021 at 6:54 PM, Pereira said:

. I do the surveys in an app called "Real Research", the good thing is that this page appears in the Play store and is 100% legitimate and pays for surveys in a cryptocurrency titled TNC and active in coinmarketcap. Airdrops are great because they give us new cryptocurrencies

This sound interesting and amazing @Pereiralegitimacy matters my friend but also profitablity speak about the consistency of the members on the participation.  Air drops yield new tokens Indeed in which turns to shit coins at the capital market. So many are resting on my wallets for no days to trade 

Just now, Guru2050 said:

This sound interesting and amazing @Pereiralegitimacy matters my friend but also profitablity speak about the consistency of the members on the participation.  Air drops yield new tokens Indeed in which turns to shit coins at the capital market. So many are resting on my wallets for no days to trade 

@Guru2050 I do several airdrops, this survey app may not pay as much as it should, but the surveys are done in a second, so it is good to save some tokens, I apologize because I do not have that much knowledge, but this page has really worked for me. surveys and I have taken a lot out of these tokens.

• +2 1

There is no doubt that we can earn money even by surveying, but we get very little money from surveying. Some surveys are such that we have to make them our referrals. And then we make them successful with more links we get, the more money we get. But there is also some time of survey and we can earn money only during that time and why we cannot earn money from survey all the time. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes dear thousands of people are here to the part of this family and growing from this plateform and learning about Cryptocurrency and do their well to get the best for earning free. 

• +2 1

I think that the only gain that will have a good return is collecting good capital, then starting to learn trading, then entering your own cryptocurrencies, investing them and obtaining profits. It takes patience, but reap good and real profits.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:56 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Hello, I have noticed that there are thousands of members here, approximately there will be hundreds here know profitable ways of earning, just go with me and imagine there is a hot-spot for all that, people with experience and willing to share what they have.

As for my participation I am using a surveying website called

"" idle empire " It's 100% legit

As you can see it's not about referring, I am making this to expand our horizon and learn new things and new ways of earnings.

If you agree ❤

Let's share and make things easier.

Actually a lot of people have other things that you can earn from and profit from. For example, I have trading, but I am not really a good expert, but many have sites that we may not know.

Very good topic, which also allows us to share our experiences with other forum members on how we generate other types of income online. In my case, I am a university student and this would be my only form of income for the moment.

My friend in general, for me, I study and approve partial work with cryptocurrencies. It is a high-earning field that is important. The most important thing is that it is a broad field that is the future of the new global economy and it is absolutely approved. The important thing is that studying and working in cryptocurrencies is very good.

• +1 1