Do we have to believe in predictions? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

Predictions are based on analysis could be technical analysis, fundamental analysis or both, so of course we can believe in them, but then we must find out for ourselves, of the possibly of those predictions to come true are there.

• Useful or interesting 1

13 minutes ago, Jump said:

Yes Ithink that we should still believe in wise predictions and if it is based on the turuths of the data gathered because prediction can be real once if the right data and if they can know what will happen next then it's their prediction.

If a wise and very reasonable prediction have sense it can turn someone to believe. 

For me I believe in prediction when there's a valid reason for me to agree. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Prediction is always about telling a limited number of price possibility to go high or down in a short time. There are bitcoins available in the market. And the price of the currency always goes ups and downs. So the isers always predict what it could be in the next month or year. So no one needs to believe in prediction but it is only the result of analysis. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 9
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Actually prediction is prediction it's not a exact thing. It's uncertain thing i don't believe the presentation because i am victim prediction.  Before 4  years i brought a huge number of Dogecoin but still now waiting for being bull run. So i don't believe the prediction.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

The validity of the forecasts depends on the site and the party that sets these expectations, that is, it is not possible to trust all expectations. I follow the expectations of adults in the cipher on Twitter or on the Binance platform and the site of coingeko

Edited by magd
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that it makes no sense to believe in such forecasts, no one who has really truthful information about the price of cryptocurrency would say it for free.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Personally, I do not believe in predictions in the prices of cryptocurrencies, perhaps some of them may happen, but most of them unfortunately do not happen, because the market movement is highly variable and any event in the world can change the market.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Do we have another option if we don't believe in predictions? Then how can we trade, yes mostly predictions of experts were wrong but we need to believe on it as we don't have another option.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I don't think so that we should follow the prediction. Some time false prediction lead to high loss. So i will suggest we should keep eyes on predictions but didn't follow them. 

• +1 2
  • +5 2

personally I do not believe in the forecasts of the various experts, guru of the crypto markets, no one can predict exactly the future, the market trend, rather it is better to study for yourself the graphs of the trend of the last two weeks to have a projection on the future trend markets

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

prediction is just a way to take  decision .when you are in confusion yiu just follow some good trader's prediction about the price and market situations.it will help you to outcome from the difficulties.so i would say to believebstrong predictions

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The prediction is now become a method to lure people in buying and selling certain coin,token.Where they make bull and bear .But from frequently wrong  prediction,unreliable data for prediction and not solid reason of bull or bear make people hate prediction.We can relay on prediction for our course of actions in crypto because those are other person thoughts about future movements .We have to work hard and hone our skills where we can understand market and predict market movements for buy ,sell.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

Welcome my friend
I think that expectations are issued every year by many local people, and expectations can succeed and may not be fulfilled
  But what you should know is that you do not get carried away by these expectations, without thinking about it

• +2 1
  • +5 2

You are right that my friend, these predictions cannot be believed in, and they remain just a reading of the crypto market and an analysis of its price in the past period, but it cannot happen correctly and we may lose our money if we trust it, so we must be careful

12 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I do trust some people more then others, i sometimes think that they are playng with hunch, even though they show their techincal analysis. Because sometimes they are creepily accurate. But just because they are doing prediction it doesn't mean they are right with that. They are just representin one possible outcome of very complex market.

Predictions don't usually get right because that's the nature of this game. If they would get right most of the time, everyne would make profit, and that doesn't make sense. You need for someone to lose value in order for you to get some. You need lots of people to buy ATH for people who cash out on their expense.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Prediction is what you think will happen in the future,so it is not accurate and cannot guarantee of assurance that its gonna happen,especially when it comes to crypto wherein price are very much volatile and price depends on demands of every investors so if they change their mind no matter how good the chart ars,it can reverse.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I think that if the prediction have basis and it is because of the recents activities and movement of money I think that you should folloe the prediction because it have a high chance to be real and it can happen 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, rekter said:

I do trust some people more then others, i sometimes think that they are playng with hunch, even though they show their techincal analysis. Because sometimes they are creepily accurate. But just because they are doing prediction it doesn't mean they are right with that. They are just representin one possible outcome of very complex market.

Predictions don't usually get right because that's the nature of this game. If they would get right most of the time, everyne would make profit, and that doesn't make sense. You need for someone to lose value in order for you to get some. You need lots of people to buy ATH for people who cash out on their expense.

Predictions are all about guessing and which seems to be under probability right not wrong depending on how perfect we are in studying the market, and I appreciate your advice mate nice to meet you.

3 hours ago, Zues said:

I think that if the prediction have basis and it is because of the recents activities and movement of money I think that you should folloe the prediction because it have a high chance to be real and it can happen 

There are some predictions that were good to be followed but sometimes we need to make more research and make sure the predictions was done correctly hope you understand me. I also agree with your advice base on the present market issue.thank you

10 hours ago, koussai999 said:

Welcome my friend
I think that expectations are issued every year by many local people, and expectations can succeed and may not be fulfilled
  But what you should know is that you do not get carried away by these expectations, without thinking about it

Yes sometimes I get confused with the market and many predictions doesn't seems to be as I take it to be, if the experts could not make it I found it difficult to predict the market.

By myself I will say that I listen to the forecasts and if there are facts that contribute to the forecast then to some extent I believe. But I have not yet decided to bet on a large amount of capital relying on the forecast.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

On 4/22/2020 at 10:23 AM, Babubu609 said:

I only believe in my own predictions based on my own analysis. But still, anything could happen in the future and the predictions remain just opinions. 

• -1 1
  • +5 1

Prediction of some good Crypto traders work but not all the time . So that we may loss at some point so that in my view we should find the one whose matching rate is Maximum and we should follow him and use our own research before Investment too.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It's obvious that most people prediction could be right to a certain point , so it not adviceable to depend on experts predictions only, why, because there are humans there predict due to thier experience and what there have studied in crypto, and some times this predictions might fail, because cryptocurrencies depends on demands and supply.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do often be convnced on prediction because it goes with me.skmetimes it's better not to depends on the prediction becuse luck doesn't favours all the time become it's better not to so

• +1 2

I might can say that in th past when volatility was not that high in the value region's of bitcoin, maybe the predictions of  coins could be an eye watching TV. But as if this new decade I think predictions should be taken on cautions

• +1 2
  • +2 1