Do we have to believe in predictions? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

On 4/22/2020 at 3:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

I don't think so because many of us have predicted that the halving season will more likely to happen between April or May this year but sadly their predictions are wrong because due to the pandemic we had experienced several fluctuations these past few months and halving season is really impossible this year so I think we shouldn't believe in predictions.

It depends because there are predictions which are right and there are predictions which are not right. You just need to practice how to read the prices in the market and then you will be good to know if some of predictions will be right or wrong.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

2 hours ago, Irish said:

I don't think so because many of us have predicted that the halving season will more likely to happen between April or May this year but sadly their predictions are wrong because due to the pandemic we had experienced several fluctuations these past few months and halving season is really impossible this year so I think we shouldn't believe in predictions.

That is what derived my attention to reject predictions because the market is so volatile it need time to become stable

Sometimes prediction is very good for the market, without prediction you are not ready to know how the market behaves in term of volatility, so some prediction is good to follow

2 hours ago, deepown said:

Sometimes when the prediction does not happen it goes the opposite side, all that i'm saying is to verify all the predictions with a little research of our own.

Well, all things has a opposite side and just accept it because this is why cryptocurrency runs, there has a high risk and we should take that. I hope you may understand.

Of course, I believe in predicting, believing but not absolute. I believe in prediction based on my analysis. sometimes it will be right or wrong. But in any case, you must have your own knowledge and analysis

• +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 12:53 PM, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

This is something interesting but i'll be honest. Predictions from experts gives you a hope. But we all already know how complex crypto currency is and its really hard to make the right predictions for future prices. 

i think prediction is not good way to make money you may lose all of your money just by one wrong decision. prediction is too risky and i wont do it but if you want to i think prediction on volleyball matches is better than other things.

Personally if I believe in predictions but on which they are based on a good foundation and the ones that I advertise the best experts and analysts so if 

Frankly, no one can expect and predict the movement of the market, as for me, I do not believe in the forecasts at all, as most of these forecasts are false and completely incorrect.

To avoid risk we need to learn about crypto first. If you work without knowing it, you will be at risk. Try to do a good market analysis to manage the investment path so you can easily avoid risk. The crypto market will be much better in the future.

• +1 1

On 4/23/2020 at 3:00 AM, Anwyll Axel said:

Yes we should believe on predictions. Those are very experienced analysts who make those all predictions and their predictions were always very much close to what happened in reality. Your experience with regards to predictions are not good that why you are saying this.

I think that predictions might be corrects depends on the basis of the prediction.  We can estimate what will happen in cryptocurrencies with the past happenings that happened and you xan use that past to predict what will happen next. 

13 hours ago, deepown said:

I do understand the risks that are involved i have lost too much in those risks so i know, even learned how to handle any risky investment coming my way.

Well, all we need to do is to face it mate because there has a win or lose situation, just keep in mind that you will win on it and don't make a mistake also. Happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Its depending in how the prediction is, if you see the prediction of people is different, you cannot believe them, because you cannot know which prediction is right. But if the all predictions are the same, you can trust them then.

None is possible without research and analysis. First, you have to analyze the market well, then you have to predict. In this case, the chances of success are high. But to work in crypto you have to believe in predictions. Without faith, you can never succeed.

• +1 1

Thinking predictions are not the best way to earn money you can lose all your money just by making a wrong decision. The prediction is very risky and I want to do it but if I think the prediction on volleyball matches is better than other things.

Veterans and skilled crypto users somehow familiarized themselves to the nature and environment of cryptoworld. That is why they can predict what might happen in the future. There is nothing wrong to believe in predictions but choose what to believe. Make yourself knowledgeable and adapt to the environment.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Zues said:

I think that predictions might be corrects depends on the basis of the prediction.  We can estimate what will happen in cryptocurrencies with the past happenings that happened and you xan use that past to predict what will happen next. 

Yes that is applying the previous knowledge to present situation in other to solve the problem, really you are right this explains to us how to predict the future

3 hours ago, deepown said:

Sometimes all the predictions are the same, but they do not come true, never rely on a predicton 100%, the market changes all the time.

But I think its more good to believe in your own prediction, but even to be believing your prediction, you must be sure with your prediction because you do the analysis of the market.

I think, With a strong and logical analysis it's a good thing but emotional and no evidence to predict it by no idea, so if you want some price prediction you have to analyze technically and basically have a correct prediction. you must be sure with your prediction because you do the analysis of the market.

On 4/29/2020 at 4:19 PM, Babubu609 said:

That is what derived my attention to reject predictions because the market is so volatile it need time to become stable

Indeed that's why we shouldn't believe in predictions because of the volatility of the market's value.

3 minutes ago, Irish said:

Indeed that's why we shouldn't believe in predictions because of the volatility of the market's value.

But in case of some predictions they are true but this situation seems to make it not real like the Bitcoin price. The price is predicted to to reach 10k$ before the 2nd of May before the halving also take place and now I can see sign that it wanna happen as predicted.

I think that no, we should believe the facts, now there are many predictors who say that the price of a particular coin will be incredibly high, but this does not happen 

On 4/29/2020 at 11:16 AM, Lover840 said:

This is something interesting but i'll be honest. Predictions from experts gives you a hope. But we all already know how complex crypto currency is and its really hard to make the right predictions for future prices. 

Yes I accept your idea not all predictions are right but only a few can be compared to make sure we know if it is correct to be possible or not

19 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

But in case of some predictions they are true but this situation seems to make it not real like the Bitcoin price. The price is predicted to to reach 10k$ before the 2nd of May before the halving also take place and now I can see sign that it wanna happen as predicted.

Yes that's true but despite of that I am still happy because of the rising value of bitcoins now and for me that's a good sign even though we don't have assurance that the halving season will still occur this year.