How to get the Medals of Posts - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

How to get the Medals of Posts

Having to win days on forum is just based on how good of post we make that, during that day we have the highest reputation point, winning this game of having to win the day, sometimes is on luck as reputation competition is kind of shallow but the best wins the day, as of reputation counts

• +1 2

Personally I did not know this particularity of the forum I find it great those who are taking this seriously we should strive daily to create good theme to try to win these medals thank you for sharing this information   

This is an interesting topic because a lot of members are not aware about all the functions and options available on the forum. A big part of them are here only to post comments to get rewarded, they don't care about the other possibilities.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Those medals or award, is a recognition, that motivates the members to make Quality topics and really useful to obtain the highest number of reputation points, to classify.

Thank you for providing this information and you deserve a good reputation. Frankly, I did not know that, and I will try hard to be among the members in the introduction by publishing content with useful content.

Our main motive should be helping others and providing the best content to them so they could be happy and give reaction to us. And we can't force anyone to give reputation to us. So we should be motivated to work best and provide genuine content.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is always good to monitor the leader board and if you are trying to win a medal then it will also be good for you because that will show in your profile and chances are that other members in this forum will be much more inclined to hold your content in high regard because the award will show that you have good and trustworthy content.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If we create the top best quality contents on this forum, we will be automatically on the leaderboard on this forum. As we can still see the top best members with the most of day won title, they all are good contributors here on this forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for giving this information till now I know there is only monthly competition but after seeing your post I get to know there is also a daily competition of reputation and that's very hard to get the award because we will get reputation only for the most creative and useful contents if people found then only they will give you reputation.

39 minutes ago, Majeshi said:

Thanks for sharing this, i think many people will work hard to get them. But it seems hard to get them because there are many members here in the forum and you will need to have the most liked topic than all of them to win those medals.

If you os it useful contents, you will have it one day. I mean useful not only quality. People do give likes to what they see useful to them, what they did not know before. 

This topic is very useful and this feature will help to motivate a lot of members to post useful posts and get reputation as this will improve the quality of the forum.

Many many thanks mate.I think many member don't know about this.This forum has a day winning since the very beginning of this forum and it's still continued.And a day winners is selected by the received reputation points in a day.So it is possible for everyone to get daily rewards if they work good.

Edited by Jami273

The thing is if those medals would give you something in return as the forum provides...

Maybe like a payment bonus as in satoshi rewards immediatly to your yobit account where you would see it kinda as "Best Top Content Medal Bonus".

This way would be even more appealing getting such challenges 😄

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Untill recently I realize that there is leaderboard in this forum when my friend always get the highest more like the more like you get the more prize you get daily.

On 5/21/2020 at 6:59 PM, Rinku Das said:

Now I understand how people's won a day. Thank you so much for help me to learn it. I was confused about this system but now it is clear to me.

I was also confused about this. I mean, how do a member get to win? It depends on the reputation the members receives and the more, the better. 

Yes you can win the leaderboard every day if you put a good centent and have a medals for that,but this medals dont have any value right now it's just a reward for your post ,may be later they can pay for that 

• Useful or interesting 1

To get a medal today you must get the most number of good reputation that day and if you succeed in that you will find your name on the list

Life is great and enjoy it

No my friend I did not know that there is 

An extra prizes for leaderboard users thank 

You so much for your good information my dear

this is most liked content leaderboard , who received a high amount of postive reputation in a day automatically he receive a logo of popular contnet creater . we should do hard work to acchive this acchivement .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I agree with you mate. Those who ranked on leaderboard should be our inspiration to make a good content here in the forum so just like them, we can make our own topic That will get the attention of many users.

Actually, I saw a lot of members here won this medal many times in the forum, but I did not know that it could have a prize or interest on the account, thanks for the clarification.

This clarification is valuable for all individuals who don't have a clue how to discover the leaderboard and with respect to the identification you are discussing isn't significant in the gathering up until this point, yet it is extremely excellent that the individual got it so as to add tasteful to your profile so I trust that each part who works inside this gathering can get it and can Do this by composing accommodating surveys

For you to be able to achieve a 🏅 medal in this forum then you have to earn good number of reputations from many people in the forum and you cannot achieve this reputation unless you make good contribution towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit from after reading.

i never thought to discover this before and now  after i read this topic i took a look at it , compared to the time this topic was written it is great to see people giving more reputation these days since it is average that the  number 1 has always more than 100 reactions given to him

This is a very good fearture in this forum because it motivate many members to make good contributions towards creating valuable topics and making useful posts in every section they visit and that is also bringing competition among the members which is good as well.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day