How to get the Medals of Posts - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

How to get the Medals of Posts

This is good and it real motivates us to write good posts so that we can receive those medals as well. I will try my best though i know it is very hard for me because there are very bright senior members.

This forum recommended a Member with highest reputation daily with medal to appreciate his/her effort. Such members are recommended for contributing a lot to the forum for creating interesting topics, and also rendering help other users. I expect one day l should also be one of the winners of the medal.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 4/11/2020 at 2:38 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, many of us do not know that there is a daily prize for members who get the most reputation in the day ,I will explain some information about it

First we have to go for the leaderboard option

1945684008__.jpg.4fde29e14079c62feee472912fb5b775.jpg

Then go to the option of the people who received the medals to see that they are getting a medal through the number of likes they receive and we find that the number yesterday was 20 reputation

865684645__.jpg.c4fefa73aaf53fa94098d3a9da2e1681.jpg

Therefore, we must strive to spread good content, take reputation points and win this medal

And not content with publishing content without interest

I hope this topic is useful to you

Without any doubt this medal is very respective.. Becuase its given only to them who contribute much on a forum by create good content and doing useful post.. Those member deserve for THIS medal truly.. So if we want to get the medal then we must need to be same like those member..             

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, mhmd7 said:

This post is a motivational post

Yes you are right that this is a motivational post becuase now most senior  member and noob member who has good idea about crypto currency now they will do their best to write down good content.. Atleast we every one need to have the same motivation idea because by writing good content we need to do Research which will improve our knowledge about crypto currency..               

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I like this topic because is good to earn gold medals, but not too easy to achieve, you need to work hard by writing attractive and meaningful topics or nice comments that will earn you many reputations from members of the same forum and this will make winner of the day

Well, as far as i know, if you're getting involved in leaderboard, there's no prize or extra money for it, you're just having an medal or an achievements to your profile that you're included to the leaderboard.

• Useful or interesting 1

Wow!!! That's great. Directly from images uploaded, I can sight some of the members that contribute a lots in terms of sharing constructive, quality and most useful information for the forum. this is another reward for hard work apart from the daily payments

• +1 2

I just found about this from your post. It seems that it is a nice way to find the top forum members that deserve their position. I will take a better look and try to follow some people that make the best content.

With good content and enough good reactions we can make it to earn the daily medal of honor for our posts, it is not an easy task and those that achieved it deserve our congratulations and respect. I hope to make it there one day but maybe I will need to learn a lot more and maybe my posts will be accepted too and not deleted for some unknown reason.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/11/2020 at 4:38 AM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, many of us do not know that there is a daily prize for members who get the most reputation in the day ,I will explain some information about it

First we have to go for the leaderboard option

1945684008__.jpg.4fde29e14079c62feee472912fb5b775.jpg

Then go to the option of the people who received the medals to see that they are getting a medal through the number of likes they receive and we find that the number yesterday was 20 reputation

865684645__.jpg.c4fefa73aaf53fa94098d3a9da2e1681.jpg

Therefore, we must strive to spread good content, take reputation points and win this medal

And not content with publishing content without interest

I hope this topic is useful to you

That is a good news! I din't know about medals, Im going to right now to check it out! 

Thank you for sharing that! this is the kind of topic that makes me explore more and more this forum!!

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Getting medals for blogs is not an easy thing, so you should work on writing a useful blog that has a meaning and you are at the forefront of the research so that people can view them and profit through them and get the medals

image.png

I am think this are given to great members that have given a lot and reached a point that their posts made the forum a lot better and many members think they are popular and gave them very good rating in one day. For me this is something that will not every happen and I am forgot about it.

• +1 2

This is a really good quality content. an amazing piece of information that can be shared with the users in order to improve their reputation so that they can earn more. it is necessary that the users put some efforts on their part to create more informative content so that they can win medals and ranks like these on their post.

That is my first time I'm facing this type of post I never had idea about this now I get point from this posts you share such a great posts, I will try to make posts like this to get some rewards because I have get knowledge so I need reward..

• +1 1

A topic that deserves to be published so that members know the special laws in the forum in order to improve their reputation
Members must make a strenuous effort in order to obtain upscale and useful topics for others in order to exchange experiences and information in the field of cryptocurrencies and profit from them.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This is the leaderboard and the medals that given to the top members for every day and this explains who has given the best posts for this day. I like this a lot and look at it some times. The medal is nice to receive and I hope I will get one some day too.

• +1 2

This is cool to know that there are achievements and medals as rewards and it makes the forum look even better as all these gamify in part the forum and gives a good competitive spirit to all members to become better and more useful for the rest.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Obtaining the medals of the positions depends on the good reputation that we establish in the forum and this is done by establishing good publications, which must have a high content of value and knowledge of knowledge for the other participants.

Thank you very much for explaining how the medals are given to the best members. It is a very nice feature and we can all get a medal but we have to fight for it with our posts, make them really good and amazing to receive the most reputation for a day.

• +1 1

Your sharing was helpful. I am new in the cryptotalk website. It is difficult to write a post with more interesting and useful content. I would be glad if you could help me more in this regard.

• +1 1

Helpful cooperation since everybody is up to get this prize and with the goal for us to get it we need numerous notoriety focuses and to get these focuses we need to work inside the gathering hard and give valuable, significant and significant presents on individuals