How I Got Scammed Once - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

Bro sorry to hear that. So you shouldn't click on emails from unofficial sender. And before entering the logins details also we should double check the url either it's the same or phishing sites. So in future use this steps to be safe from those scammers.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, it always and constantly happens, and many are deceived because of their lack of focus and attention to the sender's link, and this is what makes them lose their money.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Impossible that if you don't have any access to your wallet to some one which are hackers then how they hacked to your account totally surprised for me if you said this thing. Although hackers can hack our phone even two factors if they backed our smartphone devices so careful about it. 

On 4/5/2020 at 9:32 PM, Adam Jerome said:

Yes the scammers are very smart & they target the non-techie audience. So always stay beaware of such an email& don't open links. Always verify tat he emails at from real domain & encrypted to avoid fraud.

So much better to be careful and don't fall on their scam easily. 

Don't give your private information especially when not really required or being asks by unknown person. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This has happened to me as well, few months ago I invest my money in l7trade but after a few days of investing, that website got scammed and lost around $120. After that I understood don't invest in any platforms.

This is an important lesson for new members, as new members should be alerted that they do not have to share their account information with any party or else they will lose their balance as happened to you.

There are a lot of scam sites that we enter and it is a deposit or investment site or deceptive platforms and they continue to communicate with people until they are caught, We are all exposed to this, and even on the Telegram people come and call for help or offer investment opportunities and our role here is to alert the new ones to deceive them and the seriousness of the implementation of their requests.

This is really sad

Do not be sad, my friend, we are all with you

You will come back again stronger than before

I wish you success

On 4/11/2020 at 5:08 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Every day we receive many scams, but everyone should be careful about those scams and we should not enter our passwords to the links that are sent to us.

There are lot of many scam email that will be sent to our email, and we need to be careful in checking them  one by one, or we can ignore all the email that we don't know and then delete it for once

On 4/4/2020 at 5:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

Very sad and pathetic event mate, I really felt sorry for you. Scammers/hackers today plays a very complicated trick too difficult to realize some times. But nevertheless one need to be more security cautious and watchful, avoid subscribing to so many foreign sites, links, emails etc and if you want to then be satisfied with it legitimacy, and above all never ever disclose your personal details, private keys to any stranger

On 4/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

Yes you are right about it their are many scammers in the cryptoworld how are making new ways to scam peoples so you must careful from them and read all the information about to send any transition .

I think so many people are taking people for granted and some are even trying to make it easy for you to scam you , but you look at the way people scam you, the right thing to do is to make sure that when you see such emails make sure that you dont open such emails and am sorry it happened to you but with time I hope you have learnt that the internet can have a lot of people who can take advantage of you and in me I have the same that happpened to me.

On 4/4/2020 at 9:55 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Scammers and frauds are increasing more and more thank god I haven't got into big scams I have been scammed 2-3 times with only about $5. So, never share your information and never go for doubling money and for cheap price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The scammers we have in this 21st century have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people in the world and for that reason I will suggest we ignore any suspecious message we receive from unknown individuals and also avoid clicking on an unknown link because that is one of the ways they can easily get your personal information.

• +3 1

Do not fall for that kind of scam, scammers commonly use the email to scam other people, they tend to give you a message containing important things to you, example your bank account, they will say that your bank account has been hacked and you have to give money first before your cover it. Do not fall for that kind of scam.

Mostly it is a fake account that you have to verify the order before any action
Scammers are everywhere so we should be careful
Sorry for what happened to you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Scammers have a lot of ways and techniques they use in order to cheat people who appeared to be a victim and to avoid being there victim then one has to ignore every suspecious message that they received be it in email address or in this forum and you also have to stop clicking on the link that you don't know because that is one of the ways they get access to our account.

BetFury                                                   

This is a very sad story, unfortunately, I am very sorry for your loss and I hope that you have made up for the money that was stolen from you and I hope that the rest of the members will be careful

Phising scams are successful by a large percentage. Sometimes I receive them and keep reading them for a few minutes. They tend to copy details and be precise. Be careful even if they have your real data. Perhaps they might be leaked already.

• +1 1

On 5/29/2020 at 1:45 PM, Tine0313 said:

Okay i will be careful from that mate. I don't want to fall in the hands of scammers so i will be more vigilant even though I don't have much money in my account but i still need to be careful.

No matter how much balance you have in your account you should be careful to avoid the loss. Always prioritize the safety of your account especially to those kind of people. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is necessary to focus on the message sent to us. Looking at the link if it is not from the site itself, or if there are additions to it that are deceived.

• +2 1

On 4/4/2020 at 10:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

thanks for share this nice information @Cammer  because it will help  the Newbie Most    as they are new im crypto world and easily can trust the online scam.. Mostly time they will get scam becuase of Their  foolish activity.. Usually scammer will target the newbie and give them offer like if you sign up here you will get this amount of btc as bonus but they dont know that its a scam 😆             

This is a good warning for us beginners here my friend. Learning from your experience is a big help when we comes to that situation and when we encounter that we already know what we are going to do because of this topic of yours that we read. We must be careful of the emails that we received from the people that we didn't know.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

That's so unfortunate. That is why you must be well informed and vigilant when it comes to money in the internet because scammers are all around, waiting to attack. Please, for everyone if you go to any sites that requires personal info, or offers a too good to be true promises, please be careful. Always do some research.

BetFury                                                   

On 4/5/2020 at 1:34 PM, tariqul said:

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information with us. We also need to be cautious of this information and our own wallate and our own emails cannot be shared with anyone. We always have to be careful about our flats because cheaters are very smart now so we always try to be very careful.

Be careful and don't be confident that you can trust every person especially in cryptoworld. Don't trust easily and think wisely so you can avoid losing what you have. I hope he learned from that kind of experience.