How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BarryHoward

How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software.

Its look good and thanks for sharing such informations with this forum memvers as the grammer mistake is also a big part which has to be improved but i think that if there will  e any such issue while copying the written comments from ginger to this forum.

This is very good post . Even we can use on this platform  and also we can use this software  in our real life and can avoid our spelling  mistake and also our grammatical  mistakes.

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us but i think it can be solved simply by using G bord which is google key board.When we write it automatically correct it. 

Thank you for this wonderful suggestion as it will reduce the amount of spelling errors and mistakes on this forum if followed and it will also help non English speakers better express themselves.

So many of our forum members native language is not English, different countries of users works in this forum including me, and we face so many difficulties when we write any post, most of time waste to checks spellings, so I think this ginger software solve our problem and we write post speedly., thanks to share this software.

On 3/26/2020 at 5:44 PM, Jaga123321 said:

If you're weak in English then don't do copy paste From the Google transactor or other software because the forum will not allow this kind of job

Sure you are tight, the forum needs those who are typing to write the languages that's they know and not using translator, because if you use translator you never know if there have mistaken while translating or not.

Dear member thank you for sharing this good and great website, is useful and helpful for many members here to improve our comments here, there are a lot of members here who are not an English native. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Apparently I will not be able to use it and actually I know that it is very useful, so I will look for a software according to my team, to have this important tool and to be able to express what I want to express and the reading community can understand what I am saying.

On 4/17/2020 at 9:19 PM, valenteeno said:

sure no tool however good can help you if you do not check and proofread all the words and sentences yourself. 

That's true, sometimes the translator can translate the sentence without using the grammar arrangement, so if you copy the translated sentence to cryptotalk, it would be looking that's you are spamming.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:59 AM, BarryHoward said:

Note that Ginger software has a browser add-on which will make this process easier.

If you have any tips which will help the users of cryptotalk forum to avoid some embarrassing mistakes, then please leave a comment below.

Thanks for sharing this. The forum is truly suffering from posts with bad English. Using a translator would reduce this too. But I love your idea about Ginger software. 

On 3/26/2020 at 11:59 AM, BarryHoward said:

Hello, in this topic, I am giving you some advice on how to use Ginger software to improve the quality of your posts on cryptotalk forum:

1- Visit Ginger software website by clicking here: https://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck
2- Write the sentence which you want to write it on cryptotalk.org in the box, then click on "Ginger it!" button.
3- You will see another box in blue, which contains your sentence without spelling and grammar mistakes.
4- You can click on "copy to clipboard" if you want to copy the correct sentence and paste it into your post or comment in cryptotalk forum.

Note that Ginger software has a browser add-on which will make this process easier.

If you have any tips which will help the users of cryptotalk forum to avoid some embarrassing mistakes, then please leave a comment below.

In this photo I made a test by writing a sentence full of mistakes, look how Ginger software corrected these mistakes easily.

Ginger.png

Thanks for sharing this. I am personally very good at English so I don't need this kind of programs. However, non-English speakers will benefit a lot from this!

I understand there are members in the forum that doesn't understand English much and Russian. Other than writing topics or posts which are not well constructed, finding a grammar software or translation software on your PC will help. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Many people are still working from phone and it's easy for us to type and do comment as the suggestion in the Google keyboard is absolutely best. And if we are ok in English we could post easily.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thank you my friend for sharing this important site which helps members, especially those who suffer from spelling errors in writing the English language, personally I was using Google Translate but now I will use this site ginger software

Thank you for saying this information my friend but I would say you I already know about this picture and this is a great think that you are sharing this type of information which is very useful and I would also suggest you to sharr such type of post

This a good site where you can check your grammar and spelling. I hope many people keep using ginger site before posting so they can check if their grammar is correct. It will be easier to understand what they want to say especially those who are english is not their mothertongue.

Looks like a great software for this purpose, normally I find my grammar mistakes that made by typing by just reading my post for 10 seconds before publication and that usually is enough to lower my errors in typing by more than 95% but I guess using these software are faster and more accurate so that's good to use them too.

I love the idea because we all do a lot of mistake writing post or comment because it's not our mother language ,for English it's my third language and all the time i correct mistake 

It is a very cool topic that deserves a good reputation.  It is an important site for all members to avoid spelling mistakes. Your topic is one of the topics that contribute to the development of work on this forum

• -1 1

It is better to add Ginger extension for browser that we are using. Extension might make the things easier to correct any sort of grammatical errors. There is another alternative for this software which is also know as grammarly and it would also be best to correct the grammatical errors while writing for this forum. 

Well, thanks for sharing this wonderful information here in this forum mate, this will be helpful for those member who are weak in terms of writing skills using english language to be better their grammar for posting here.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this great program to improve and learn grammatical errors when writing comments, but I will not use it here in the forum because that may waste my time So I am trying to write the comments in only simple language, and review it before posting.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

You have done a great job.I think many member of this forum are in need of this kind of software.Because most of the member's native language is not English.So they may have some grammatical problem with this language and this software will help them to solve their faults and also to learn English.

I haven't used this application because I am very good at English. Also, I have an automatic spelling corrector on my keyboard. 

• +1 1

I have not heard about this software but it's pretty good to see this will going to help everyone who are having grammatical mistake while giving their post and it will going to help them a lot because maximum of peoples are having problem in english and they are getting fear to give their expression in a right way so by using the software that can easily give their experience and views to any content.