How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BarryHoward

How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software.

Thank you for such usefull information on how to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes, as i had no clue thatsort of application existed.

Nevertheless i would like to suggest that if someone doesnt want to use such application but something like it or worth it you could use for instance google as type your word or just copy paste your sentence (paragraph) and it will auto correct it 😉

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I know about this website , this is really well and worked fine . I think who newly learn English should be used this website for good experience in writing . A good writer always used such Kind of software .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It is very important that before making a content here you should check the spelling and grammar first. Because how this forum will be the best source of information about cryptocurrency if there's a lot of topics and contents that is not well organize.

For non-typing errors, the Ginger plugin or website can be used to correct words and avoid spelling mistakes

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Unfortunately many members of the English language are not the primary language for them so there are many mistakes in their topics or sometimes try to make it simple to avoid these grammatical errors and thus the topic turns unhelpful,

The biggest cause of these mistakes is Google Translate, but there are many better alternatives than it, including the site that you mentioned

Thank you for this information. I am the first time I know this site. I will try to use it.
But can you tell me about the debugging mechanism on this site?

that is really an awesome site to share it with us , i have seen many topics and posts with such grammatical mistakes , with this site it will help those people to write good posts with no mistakes and also help those who read topics to understand it well

• +2 1

Thanks for share this nice information to us but i am using a keyboard that reminded me  the correct words when i write down a wrong words... Its Very helpful for me and to work in a forum we must need to have the basic knowledge About grammar so that we wont face any problem to work here               

This is an interesting topic because we suffer a lot of typos

These errors affect us where our comment appears incomprehensible due to errors and we may be subject to a warning

Thanks for sharing this useful website that can help a lot of members to avoid grammatical error and spelling errors because many members are working in this forum and their mother tongue is not English. So their having challenges in writing good sentence l believed the ginger software  can help them very well.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Thank you so much for sharing this software. I heard it for the first time but because most of the time i will use random spelling checkers from google. From now on i will use that software.

I think instead of using any software for the correction we should learn it by ourself, as if there are apps there will be surely bugs in software so it can be wrong  in certain  ways.

• +5 1

With what I have known, some people understand, know how to write and speak English, but their problem is that they are not professional what they have writing, all they do is write and clicking on send. This is also wrong. We have to read at least two times what we want to post on this forum. 

This seem good but i will advise users of this forum not to take the advantage of that and make use of the app to paraphrase other members posts to claim it here because if you are caught you definitely be penalized by the administration which can lead you to total banned completely from the forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is nice question Because if I have ideas about how I can reduce of mistake of spelling or grammar on the time of write or answer the topic will be happy because it help to understand more about how it was work on the platform.

I am not using software for now but I sometimes make mistakes too and when I see them I correct but a software will help me too and for some members that may not be very good at english it will help them a lot. A very good adition to this forum and thanks for making a post about this, it can help the forum have better quality.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you brother for giving a great topic which could benefit many new members who are not having that much proper grammar and have good language would be benifited thanks for you wonderful opinion.

But my dear is this free software and we are have to download on the computer or it is need a payment to be made. It can be very help for us and I will try to look if I can use this. Thank you a lot for giving us this good offer that we may get a lot of help in our post because we are all not have a lot of knowledge on the english languadge and we make a lot mistakes in our post, it is maybe good help for us.

I think it's a great idea to proofread the texts we are writing to avoid misspellings.
I will try to use this site in the future.

Do you usually use this site to check your texts frequently? I think this is a way to avoid deleting our misspelled posts.

This is an informative posts. Chances are while creating content the users would end up with lots spelling mistakes and errors. Sometimes I do find it a difficult task to edit them. This can really be helpful for users like me who find it really difficult to make error free posts. I'll definitely try this out. Thank you so much for this topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

The information published by you is of great interest, especially for those who do not have a perfect command of English.

On 3/26/2020 at 5:59 AM, BarryHoward said:

Hello, in this topic, I am giving you some advice on how to use Ginger software to improve the quality of your posts on cryptotalk forum:

1- Visit Ginger software website by clicking here: https://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck
2- Write the sentence which you want to write it on cryptotalk.org in the box, then click on "Ginger it!" button.
3- You will see another box in blue, which contains your sentence without spelling and grammar mistakes.
4- You can click on "copy to clipboard" if you want to copy the correct sentence and paste it into your post or comment in cryptotalk forum.

Note that Ginger software has a browser add-on which will make this process easier.

If you have any tips which will help the users of cryptotalk forum to avoid some embarrassing mistakes, then please leave a comment below.

In this photo I made a test by writing a sentence full of mistakes, look how Ginger software corrected these mistakes easily.

Ginger.png

I think I have found the holy grail, this is why I love this forum! I always get something that will help me not only here but also outside. Friend thank you very much for sharing this you have given me one of the best gifts.

Very good contribution in my opinion, since not all of us are perfect in grammar and in itself helps those who are not perfect in other languages (English) so we avoid so many errors that generate some response in each of the posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot