How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BarryHoward

How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software.

Hello, in this topic, I am giving you some advice on how to use Ginger software to improve the quality of your posts on cryptotalk forum:

1- Visit Ginger software website by clicking here: https://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck
2- Write the sentence which you want to write it on cryptotalk.org in the box, then click on "Ginger it!" button.
3- You will see another box in blue, which contains your sentence without spelling and grammar mistakes.
4- You can click on "copy to clipboard" if you want to copy the correct sentence and paste it into your post or comment in cryptotalk forum.

Note that Ginger software has a browser add-on which will make this process easier.

If you have any tips which will help the users of cryptotalk forum to avoid some embarrassing mistakes, then please leave a comment below.

In this photo I made a test by writing a sentence full of mistakes, look how Ginger software corrected these mistakes easily.

Ginger.png

• Useful or interesting 4

First, i would thank you for sharing this great way to improve our posts quality. I actually didn't hear with this app before but, it seems good. I hope you will do more helpful topics like that in the future.

Happy earning!💚

This site seems useful and interesting to me and I will try to use it to avoid the grammatical and spelling dangers that a person can fall into when writing quickly. Thank you for sharing this information with us.

If you like my content give me your heart ❤️

Many members of this forum suffer from spelling errors, and this is very well known, especially for beginners, or that the English language is not the original language of their country, and this is a good thing for them to find this wonderful site to correct their spelling mistakes.

Well, for me, grammar and wrong spelling does not really matter because as long as I understand what the people trying to say. As long as the point of the post is in there it is fine. I know that not all of the members in here are that fluent in emglish and it is not their mother tongue so it is fine.

your this method to improve sentence is very useful but it very lengthy method, it can take more time than writing, so i think writing with concentration is the best way to write a post.

If you're weak in English then don't do copy paste From the Google transactor or other software because the forum will not allow this kind of job

This is a good suggestion for members who are not good at English writing but is the software you introduced as powerful as Google Translate or even better than it? You know that some members here use Google for converting their mother languages to English and if this software is not any better than that, there is no point in using it. Another important tip to mention is that regardless of which software you use for avoiding grammar mistakes, you should always have a final check for errors because humans are smarter than computers.

Thanks for sharing the site and is truly a great site specially for those who have lots of spelling mistakes as well as tense mistakes. The site is also so simple and it's extension can also be added to chrome I guess , it will be lot helpful for us.

A very useful and valuable topic that will help all members who rely on the translator to write posts Thank you my friend and I hope that all members benefit from this post

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this information. You are right in that most of the members rely on the translator and then paste the post without checking it, which exposes us to spelling errors so we must re-evaluate the text before publishing it

I am here to help everyone 👨‍💻

If you liked my posts, you can encourage me by giving me a good reputation 💙💙

writing in english is should not be a big deal for everyone i think because all crypto and blockchain lovers are well educated so i think they are well known of english but if they don;t know then they should learn it which will take hardly 15 days for working here

If you like my post then please give me a ❤️

Just googling the words i can't remember has done it for me. Usually google suggest the right spelling right away when you search it.

Posted (edited)

This site is useful and important for all people who use the translator to work inside the forum because he can fix all the words that the translator mistakenly writes Thank you my friend for this important post

Edited by Brand1

Thanks for sharing this lovely infor its so straight forward but I think we should not depend to much on using softwares while working in this forum but let's just improve our gramer through learning what's correct from the software not to copy exactly what it provides. 

I have never used this software but I want to say one thing, it is very important to avoid grammar and spelling mistakes to make your post fully readable, I use Grammarly Extension in Chrome to point out these mistakes, but your posted here a new software to me, I will try it and review.

I do not necessarily think you need any third party software to manage this as it is easily done directly in most web browser now as they all feature a spell checker.

I think to be using those spelling corrector platforms will harm the user to reduce the adaption to understand the English language as well, so I think its good to write what's they can but they will be bright day by day.

I find it an excellent information is a very useful tool that we may need daily for this forum thank you very much for sharing with us

Thank you for sharing this information because it can help users who are not too fluent in using English

oie_2163941tUMOMFI1.png.b3143b3f5dc8cbb80c79aea59ff54c5f.png

Nice software as to easily learn on mistakes, as some times typing error do arise, but some times typing errors can also be done by even the experience writers, so it's best to always re check the text which we write as to correct errors

The way to earn Bitcoin. Trust me, this not faucet or Bitcoin generator

https://thedigitalnetwork.io/member/sp1/Designe

Dear member your questions is very important for everyone who are interested to cryptotalk . I think you want to create a post without mistake meaning so you first read the topics and try to make a good posting it is good idea....

On 3/26/2020 at 6:31 AM, Ngetpa said:

Well, for me, grammar and wrong spelling does not really matter because as long as I understand what the people trying to say. As long as the point of the post is in there it is fine. I know that not all of the members in here are that fluent in emglish and it is not their mother tongue so it is fine.

Yes you are right .Your opinion appeals to me that we understand others but i think our quality of texting also matters.I am a new on this but hope so that these discussions will be helpful for us.

You can use your buildin software (in mobiles) to check the spellings as when you are typing the words with real spellings pop up on the top of the keyboard and you can use them, but there is no way to check the grammer in that way, you just need to have bit sense for grammer.

Million Money, Join and  invest (0.03eth), make 2 Refferals who can do same and you can earn thousands of dollars Link:- https://lk.million.money/a/111506/