How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BarryHoward

How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software.

This is really a very interesting topic, because it allows you to consolidate your English to those people who are not familiar with it, or to correctly write a text that will be really useful and interesting. Because many of us are put off by mistakes in words. I think this is a super fix. Thanks!

Well done friend this software is really helpful for all those members whose don't know about  the English language better . So I will try to use this software to avoid grammar and spelling mistakes but now I am also trying to avoid grammar and spelling mistakes without using any software.

Using softwares and some extensions is a good option it will help and guide you to make the comments but you need to improve yourself too so that you stay updated.

Wow dear friend this Ginger software is very good for English grammar spelling cheek. I cannot use this software before but I think this is very for our English grammar cheek. I think I will cheek my grammar Ginger software. Thanks for share this software information that's useful for me.

For this purpose, if tou are visiting this site from your laptop site than i wull recommend to use grammerly. As the grammerly is a best over apo to reduce your gramer and spelling mistakes at a large scale and makes you more confident while dealing with the international community.

On 3/26/2020 at 5:59 PM, BarryHoward said:

Hello, in this topic, I am giving you some advice on how to use Ginger software to improve the quality of your posts on cryptotalk forum:

1- Visit Ginger software website by clicking here: https://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck
2- Write the sentence which you want to write it on cryptotalk.org in the box, then click on "Ginger it!" button.
3- You will see another box in blue, which contains your sentence without spelling and grammar mistakes.
4- You can click on "copy to clipboard" if you want to copy the correct sentence and paste it into your post or comment in cryptotalk forum.

Note that Ginger software has a browser add-on which will make this process easier.

If you have any tips which will help the users of cryptotalk forum to avoid some embarrassing mistakes, then please leave a comment below.

In this photo I made a test by writing a sentence full of mistakes, look how Ginger software corrected these mistakes easily.

Ginger.png

Thanks for sharing this information to us. This grammar checker is very useful for the members in cryptotalk. As a student this grammar checker is also useful for my research for my study, I really like using it because it makes my work easier just like here in cryptotalk.

Thanks for sharing these informative posts, 

These approach s alot more easier that using a gramerly, and with these I believe there's no more excuse for wrong spellings and grammatical conflicts 

• +1 1

Thanks mate . I really appreciate your suggest .Bcz i personally think i do a lot of spelling and grammatical mistake  so it is very  useful for me and i also suggested it to my others friends

Yes of course thanks for sharing this informative post this method is simpler that uses grammar and with these I believe there are no more excuses for misspellings and grammatical conflicts

Yes no doubt it is a software that we used in the settling of Grammer mistakes. Ginger software used as a large for those peoples that have Grammer mistakes. So it is very helpful.

• +2 1

It is a good site that I have already tried and it works to correct grammatical errors, it is good for new members to use it especially those who are not fluent in English, thanks for sharing this information here.

I hope many people keep using ginger site before posting so they can check if their grammar is correct or not, it will be easier to understand what they want to say.

On 3/26/2020 at 2:59 PM, BarryHoward said:

Hello, in this topic, I am giving you some advice on how to use Ginger software to improve the quality of your posts on cryptotalk forum:

1- Visit Ginger software website by clicking here: https://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck
2- Write the sentence which you want to write it on cryptotalk.org in the box, then click on "Ginger it!" button.
3- You will see another box in blue, which contains your sentence without spelling and grammar mistakes.
4- You can click on "copy to clipboard" if you want to copy the correct sentence and paste it into your post or comment in cryptotalk forum.

Note that Ginger software has a browser add-on which will make this process easier.

If you have any tips which will help the users of cryptotalk forum to avoid some embarrassing mistakes, then please leave a comment below.

In this photo I made a test by writing a sentence full of mistakes, look how Ginger software corrected these mistakes easily.

Ginger.png

You shared a really very nice information it is useful for many people because I see many posts that having mistakes I think this is best for them but I have connected my keyboard with google so it correct my mistakes so for me it is best because I think it is a little difficult process to check mistake in ginger software.

On 3/26/2020 at 2:59 PM, BarryHoward said:

Ginger.png

Thnank you dude for introducing us with this software it really helps all of us to create quality Post with no grammatical and vocabulary mistakes it is also the rule of the forum to present our content in a usefull and error free way.

Improving the spelling and grammar mistakes is obligatory.The software you shared works flawlessly.You also can use your vehicle key board correction.This correction also helps you to accurate your spelling errors.By the manner the software you shared is a great deal higher and additionally favored.

This post is very helpful for us to create a flow in writing skills,the software which you share with us is a very good working and by using auto correct key board we can improve our writing,if we write in a flow or in easy wording then it will be more helpful for the users.

Thank you for this post mate. I have tried to avoid mistakes as much as possible and keep my posts grammatically correct. But I sometimes do get annoyed by it because I always recheck my posts to confirm no errors. This software seems to be a good solution and will definitely make things easier for me.

• +1 1

This is a great suggestion for people who have problems with writing English language or not from a English speaking countries. I'm from an English speaking country and I'm sure I don't use to have spelling or grammar error. 

• +1 1

As a user who also uses ginger, I would not advise use this platform to aid you to the grammar of your sentence since it still has flaws that needed to be perfected before being used by other users. I would say that if you wanted to have some application that would help you to perfect your grammar in constructing sentence, it would be wise to choose Grammarly application since it is more diverse and has a much deeper feature when it comes to sentence construction that would also help you understanding the mistakes you committed in making those sentence of yours.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Very excellent, each of us has his own national language, and sometimes it is difficult to know whether we are right or wrong and proofreading is a good guide where we can learn in the right way

You made a good suggestion at the most important time when topics and numerous comments are been deleted for various bridges of the posting rules. I think this will go in long way to reduce some mistakes, typographical errors made while typing the contents. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

When I write a letter and le us say it is on whats app for example ... I reread my letter before i send it to people, I look for spelling mistakes, sometimes one letter lead to a different meaning and creates a misunderstanding, so I will do the same here and I will revise everything before I post it.

This post useful for me. It is very interesting . We can correct our spelling by this ,its wonderful . Those people who don't know the correct spelling by this they write correct spelling and correct grammer .

Perhaps if some people used this they wouldn't have big problems as many posts have some very poor english and contain amateur mistakes that not even in the first classes of english schools happen. Using software to correct mistakes is fine so go ahead and do that.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are websites and software like this or grammarly that help, most have a free version and will correct the big mistakes and make a post to be able at least to be read and not something that will tire us, while we try to read again and again what the message is and not understand anything.